Overrated Nba/pba Players

Overrated? 4 na nga ang championship rings ni Kobe overrated pa din ang tingin ng iba (more spefically the haters).

Ewan ko sa mga haters na yan. Kahit maganda na ang gawin ni Kobe may maririnig ka pang negative diyan. Ang Overrated si Lebron hahaha. Nung ininterview siya sa ESPN suot pa niya ung Eastern Conf. Ring niya noong 2007 hahaha. Diyosme. Isa pang over rated si Ricky Rubio. He is good in Europe but honestly this kid is not really in the mold of kobe or lebron.

nasaan na yung nag sabi na overrated at he will never win a championship as long as siya ang leader??

So I WAS WRONG in saying that he will never win a championship so long as he's the leader of the team, Im cool with that.. but theres one thing that I WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE MY OPINION ON, and that is KOBE BRYANT IS OVERRATED!

Congrats by the way to the LAKERS!

So I WAS WRONG in saying that he will never win a championship so long as he's the leader of the team, Im cool with that.. but theres one thing that I WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE MY OPINION ON, and that is KOBE BRYANT IS OVERRATED!

Hehe that overrated player just became the first player to average more than 32 points and more than 7 assists in a Finals series since Jerry West. A feat even basketball god Michael Jordan did not accomplish. Very overrated. :D

Point#1: I didnt say that Steve Nash doesnt deserve his FIRST MVP plum, you can give it to the guy, because as you have said "he turned the team around", but this is what I said: "Steve Nash, is a good player, but for him to win back to back MVP's is again, an overrating"

Nash isn't that good of a player to win back-to-back MVP's, he isn't that ELITE of a player to join the ranks of Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Moses Malone, Wilt Chamberlain Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Bill Russell, and Tim Duncan all of which have won back-to-back MVP's, its clear that you can't compare Steve Nash to these elite list of players.. Steve Nash is an overrated player period. And one more thing, just because a player turned things around for a certain team doesn't automatically earn him the right to be an MVP, i can give you a list of players who turned things around upon joining a struggling team but didn't win the MVP the same season.

Point#2: I didn't say Kobe's overrated because he's conceited, you're obviously not reading my post well enough, Yes, he's conceited as far as I'm concerned, but the reason I said he's overrated was that he's just the type of player who shoots the ball way too much, HE'S A BALL-HOG.. Kobe Bryant is a HYPED-UP player IMO, Is Kobe an All-Star player? YES he is! but is he that good as most people perceived him to be? HELL NO! You can compare Kobe to Allen Iverson when he was with the 76ers. Yes, he's not shooting and keeping the ball by himself this season, and he's more toned down so to speak, partly because he realized that there are better players than him in the NBA, Lebron and Dwayne are obviously better ball players than Kobe considering that these two are only in their 6th NBA season. I think it was Jerry West himself who said that Lebron already surpassed Kobe as a player, Well the truth is Kobe is a hyped-up player.. and after a few more years and after everything is written down, Kobe's name will be a notch below the NBA greats. He'll be just like Mookie Blaylock, Allen Iverson, Bernard King or Glenn Rice who were all All-Star players, but not one of the greats.. and let me be the first one to say this, Kobe and the Lakers will never win an NBA championship up to the time he retires. you better believe it.

:sick:

Choke on that!

Hehe that overrated player just became the first player to average more than 32 points and more than 7 assists in a Finals series since Jerry West. A feat even basketball god Michael Jordan did not accomplish. Very overrated. :D

Hmm let me see, let me put that into perspective..Kobe averaged 32ppg with more than 7assists per game, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, what you don't see is that he averaged 27 shots per game and ONLY converting 43% of them, the CLOSEST player in his team as far as Field Goal Attempt is concerned is PAU GASOL who averaged 12 FGA per game a clear 15 shots away! mahigit pa sa doble. Even the MAGIC's FGA leader who happens to be Rashard Lewis only averaged 14 FGA per game.

While MJ was able to put up 31ppg 11assts, 7rebs during the 1991 Finals, and he did it by shooting only 22 FGA per game which is 5 shots shy of Kobe's average and MJ's FG% was a phenomenal 56% compared to Kobe's so-so 43% shooting

Those stats you mentioned only proved 1 thing, and that is, KOBE the BALL-HOG is way below MJ's caliber.

Edited by Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14
Hmm let me see..Kobe averaged 32ppg with more than 7assists per game, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, what you don't see is that he averaged 27 shots per game and ONLY converting 43% of them, the CLOSEST player in his team as far as Field Goal Attempt is concerned is PAU GASOL who averaged 12 FGA per game a clear 15 shots away! mahigit pa sa doble.

While MJ was able to put up 31ppg 11assts, 7rebs during the 1991 Finals, and he did it by shooting only 22FGA per game which is 5 shots shy of Kobe's average and MJ's FG% was a phenomenal 56% compared to Kobe's so-so 43% shooting

Those stats you mentioned only proved 1 thing, and that is, KOBE the BALL-HOG is way below MJ's caliber.

Forget the stats. ball hog na kung ball hog si Kobe. Si Jordan din ball hog din siya di ba. In fact when he was first starting with the bulls he was branded a one man team. Kobe and Jordan's primary function is to score. Kaya ok lang na magtitira sila. If they get double teamed they pass it to an open teammate. Bottom line both have won championships that's what counts.

Hindi lang ikaw ang mali lahat ng anti-kobe sa buong mundo pinrove ni kobe na mali that he can win w/o shaq. If you think Kobe is overrated so be it. At least he's got 4 championship rings. Yung ibang players sa NBA overrated pero ni isang championship wala sila hahaha. I' m referring to LBJ, Amare, Steve Nash, AI.

Hmm let me see, let me put that into perspective..Kobe averaged 32ppg with more than 7assists per game, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, what you don't see is that he averaged 27 shots per game and ONLY converting 43% of them, the CLOSEST player in his team as far as Field Goal Attempt is concerned is PAU GASOL who averaged 12 FGA per game a clear 15 shots away! mahigit pa sa doble. Even the MAGIC's FGA leader who happens to be Rashard Lewis only averaged 14 FGA per game.

While MJ was able to put up 31ppg 11assts, 7rebs during the 1991 Finals, and he did it by shooting only 22 FGA per game which is 5 shots shy of Kobe's average and MJ's FG% was a phenomenal 56% compared to Kobe's so-so 43% shooting

Of course, the ballhog also is his team's perennial assist leader. :D

1) 2000 - LAKERS

2) 2001 - LAKERS

3) 2002 - LAKERS

4) 2003 - spurs

5) 2004 - pistons (lakers in finals)

6) 2005 - spurs

7) 2006 - heat

8) 2007 - spurs

9) 2008 - celtics (lakers in finals)

10) 2009 - LAKERS (Finals MVP - Kobe)

Kitang kita ang haba at tagal ng GAP mula 2003 hanggang 2008,

paano naging overrated si Kobe hanggang sa mga oras na ito,

nagawa pa niyang makuha ang 4th NBA title niya sa Lakers

plus yung FINALS MVP (KAHIT MATAGAL YUNG GAP).

Siya lang ang meron malaking LAKTAW na naging champion uli.

dagdag pa yung sobrang hirap na dinanas niya sa pag attend ng

hearing ng FRAME-UP case niya, kahit konti walang effect sa game

niya.

6 time NBA FINALIST pala Lakers (Kobe's time)

Edited by john2004

Might be, but MJ is still considered the god in basketball, and Kobe will always be seen as his wannabe. :lol:

Might be, but MJ is still considered the god in basketball, and Kobe will always be seen as his wannabe. :lol:

that wanna be just won his 4th title... he may not be the best player... but he is the best in his generation.... just ask the nba's great coaches and players....