Biggest Lies Ever...

my husband told me the night before that he'll be on a trip w/ the president of the company & will be surveying a farmland in batangas.

hubby: hon, di ako makakatext or makakatwag ha, kasama ko presidente namin eh ayaw nun nagtetext ako while driving.

me: cge hon.

woman's instinct really is reliable, i dunno, just randomly dialled his ofc & asked for him. guess what, the president's secretary told me that he just came in, the president, i.e. that was around 9:30am, eh 5am pa umalis hubby ko para suduin daw ung "boss" n'ya!!! i called my hubby...

me: hi hon, kamusta byahe?

hubby: pagod hon. cge hon, andito na boss ko.

me: ah tlg, pakausap naman sa presidente n'yo, kamustahin ko lang.

he eventually admitted he was with his ofcmate/mistress/best friend. and defensively reasoned out that it was an official business trip. yeah, right.

HE F*CKED UP BIG TIME. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by kikay28
my husband told me the night before that he'll be on a trip w/ the president of the company & will be surveying a farmland in batangas.

hubby: hon, di ako makakatext or makakatwag ha, kasama ko presidente namin eh ayaw nun nagtetext ako while driving.

me: cge hon.

woman's instinct really is reliable, i dunno, just randomly dialled his ofc & asked for him. guess what, the president's secretary told me that he just came in, the president, i.e. that was around 9:30am, eh 5am pa umalis hubby ko para suduin daw ung "boss" n'ya!!! i called my hubby...

me: hi hon, kamusta byahe?

hubby: pagod hon. cge hon, andito na boss ko.

me: ah tlg, pakausap naman sa presidente n'yo, kamustahin ko lang.

he eventually admitted he was with his ofcmate/mistress/best friend. and defensively reasoned out that it was an official business trip. yeah, right.

HE F*CKED UP BIG TIME. :thumbsdownsmiley:

hhhhmmm I know someone who f#&ked up big time too. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE...mai thai kikay28? :D