Biggest Lies Ever...

"wear this ring as a pledge of my love and fidelity..."

:lol: :P :D

hahaha natawa naman ako dito

eto kaya

biggest lies ever......... try this - man to wife "hindi na kami....iniwan ko na sya.....itinigil ko na.....promise"

pwede to sa best actor award in a story telling a lie category done by a comedian in a super drama role

nakasira ata yun promise nyahaha.... nga pala nasa pagdeliver daw para magka award este paniwalaan..... hirap maging player noh!

after break up, masyado akong nasaktan tagal na kasi namin and then here it goes masyado nyang minamadali ang break up namin. she cant even wait to let some chances faded. anyway nagmamadali din kasi ung textmate nya na bolero :thumbsupsmiley: she know how it will affect me pero ehto banat pa rin sya ng break. till mangyari ang kinakatakutan nya. ginalaw lang sya ng textmate nya. she was left in the middle, after one year f our break up, nagparamdam din sya, all of the sudden parang kami ulit. panay ang paramdam nya concern sya. gusto ko gumanti, nag adobe photoshop ako ng fake visa sa canada.haha, ipinasend ko sa ate ko dun. sinabi ko baka nde na ako bumalik ng pinas. dami nyang sorry sa email. :headsetsmiley:

guy: i want us to be friends.. plus the benefits

me: you can only have one, why can't you be contented with just having the benefits?

guy: because I want to be friends with you, i wanna care somehow about you even if we're not committed

me: aww.. how sweet of you (at the back of my mind "BULLSHIT!")

More like "I want to have the GF experience with you without having to pay or giving you power to have a say at anything! I mean, that's why I'm still single right now cause I have the same relationship with all the women I'm with and it's sooooo much better to not be committed cause It's just like having a GF minus the hard times!"

This crap is never gonna work! I don't have anything against the being Fubus concept but wanting us to be friends and f#&k me at the same time is just pure bullshit.

This is the hierarchy:

1.) Bf/Gf relationship- is higher than friends, it involves friendship, sex and commitment

2.) Friends- is lower than bf/gf relationship, it does not involve sex! gawd! can you imagine f#&king your friend whom you spill your guts to?

3.) Fubu- is definitely lower than bf/gf relationship and even friends! Yeah, you talk about something after the sex but that's not friends.. i mean not friends FRIENDS! It's just for conversations sake so you have something to talk about while you're both recharging for another round! You don't expect a fubu to come running towards you when you call their name! You don't expect them to be there when you need them (not unless you both need to let something out like uh.. i dunno.. THE HEAT?!).

I understand the Fubus are for horniness sake so I don't understand saying crap about being friends and s@%t that's just plain WRONG. So please please don't talk about how you care cause we both know for a fact that the reason why we are at this point is because you are having problems with committing let's not make it complicated by pretending we're friends!

TWO GUYS I MET AT WORK

1ST GUY

Me: So do you already have kids?

Him: Wala...Wala pa

The next day a friend told me to beware of this guy, because he already has 3 kids and he got married young, and her wife is actually one of our supervisors.

2ND GUY

Me: O baka kagaya ka din nung na meet ko kahapon ha...Sabi daw walang anak yun pala may asawa't anak na

HIM: Wala ako asawa, at lalo namang wala akong anak.

After a month I found out that he was on paternity leave kasi nanganak ka live in nya.

Well technically, hindi nga naman nya asawa kasi ka live in, at wala pa naman talaga sya anak dahil buntis pa lang nung mga time na yun si girl.

Tsk Tsk Tsk :rolleyes:

Edited by excitedvirgin
  • 1 month later...

When I was asked if I loved her and I said I didn't... I lied. I was just scared.

This girl was perfect, I loved everything about her, went all gaga writing her love letters, talking for hours on end on the phone and other mushy crap of the sort, it wasn't me but I was willing to change everything about me. But when crunch time came I just couldn't say anything. I just sort of drifted away.

Talked to her a few days back and she asked me if everything was fine, I lied and said everything was great.

• 4 weeks later...

hmmm anung biggest lie kaya toh......

DNA test leads to marriage annulment in Bacolod

03/03/2009 | 08:46 AM

Email this | Email the Editor | Print | ShareThisMANILA, Philippines - After eight years, a DNA test on their baby spelled doom for the marriage of an overseas Filipino worker and his wife, which a judge ordered annulled in Bacolod City.

Online news site The News Today reported that Judge Ray Alan Drilon ordered the annulment based on the DNA test results that the child was not the husband's.

“This is one marriage, which failed because of deceit and concealment by the wife, regarding the paternity of the child, which she delivered after the marriage. There is no question that defendant spouse was impregnated by a man other than her husband, and she made her husband believe that he was the father," Drilon's decision stated.

Drilon ordered the Civil Registrar to change the surname of the child to the mother’s maiden name and remove the name of the husband as father of the child.

Court records showed the husband, the complainant in this case, returned in 2001 from his work as an electronics engineer in the United Arab Emirates.

At the time, his girlfriend of 10 years showed him a "positive" pregnancy test result. Overjoyed, the man married the girl.

He then went to Saudi Arabia to work, and five months later, his wife gave birth to a baby girl.

But the man grew suspicious as the child was born after only five months, even after his girlfriend said the girl was born prematurely.

A check with the child's medical records belied the wife's claim the girl was born prematurely.

A DNA test administered on the mother showed that there are no matches that would indicate the man is the father of the child.

Drilon, in his decision, said a marriage may be annulled when the consent of either party was obtained by fraud.

"Concealment by the wife of the fact that at the time of the marriage she was pregnant by another man, not her husband, constitutes fraud," he said.

He added marriage tainted by concealment and deceit committed by the wife made the court upholds the cause of the husband. Thus, the judge ruled that the marriage of the couple was null and void. - GMANews.TV

yung sinabi nya sakin na ako lang ang lalake sa buhay nya then nang umalis ako at bumalik sa trabaho isang buwan pa lang sumakabilang kwarto na sya at noong umuwi ako sa bahay namin ako pa ang unang pinagisipan ng may ibang kasama pagkatapos inamin nya din sakin na bukod sakin sya ang may sinasakama dahil katuwiran nya alam nya na madaming babae sa paligid ko at kaya nya din gawin ang ganon dahil madami din pala syang lalake sa paligid nya na hindi ko naman inisip para sa kanya... ang tema sya iniisip ko pa lang na tumagpo ng iba may katagpo na pala sya ...

yung tipong unahan sa pagbintang pero nauna naman umamin kakaasar lang isipin...