Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

early playoffs exit for Tmac once again, I believe. (if they do manage to get in the playoffs,that is.)

durog sila sa Lakers mo pre pag nagharap sila sa Playoffs...pero baka mag milagro ang Houston (BAKA lang hindi KALABAW, hehehe)

:)

all the best Houston!! they really don't deserve this..

Edited by rafer_alston

T-Mac is an awesome player but I'm afraid there won't be a miraculous playoffs run for the Rockets considering how their Western opponents stocked up before the trade deadline.

Let's just hope for the best and look forward to making another run at it next season.

Pero syempre, it's interesting to see how the Rockets will push for a playoffs spot even without Yao. :blush:

Pure bad luck. The rockets are finally playing good basketball then they go on the miss their biggest asset.

Specially now that the trade deadline is over, no chance of getting some help in the middle.

Although, Mutombo filled in nicely for Yao the last game. I don't think he can be consistent enough to play that level in his age.

with a couple of days rest, maybe they could adjust their plays without Yao on the team....adjust adjust na lang kasi Mutombo can't log in all the minutes, he's old!! he's like 106 now...hehehe

sana SA or New Orleans makalaban nila sa playoffs (if they get in, like what TJ said) para sa tingin ko may pag asa sila..sana!!!

Entering playoffs is still a probable scenario. Looks like there's gonna be lots of pressure on T-Mac to put Houston at least in the 8th spot in the West. There are less than 30 games left and they have a winning record. The Rockets fans will be looking for him to maintain it and ride the momentum as long as he can. :blush:

sana lang they can win as many games as possible para makapasok at least sa playoffs..kahit 1st round exit ok na sa akin, hehehe

i would rather have them win in the first round, para lang maalis na yung "never passed the 1st round" title ni t-mac. it's really a distraction.

by the way, your namesake has been playing well lately. mr. skip to my lou.