Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

Hmmm... I dunno, the chemistry probably is not their problem. Could be their system. Adelman is an offensive-minded coach and they came from Van Gundy's system last season which is a defense-oriented system. Maybe that's where they're having problems right nw.

At this rate though, the Rockets are bound to get eliminated in the 1st round of the playoffs(if they get in) if they face the Spurs or Suns.

Right now, they still have lots of games to play before we can finally tell if this season will be a season to forget for the Rockets.

Hmmm... I dunno, the chemistry probably is not their problem. Could be their system. Adelman is an offensive-minded coach and they came from Van Gundy's system last season which is a defense-oriented system. Maybe that's where they're having problems right nw.

At this rate though, the Rockets are bound to get eliminated in the 1st round of the playoffs(if they get in) if they face the Spurs or Suns.

Right now, they still have lots of games to play before we can finally tell if this season will be a season to forget for the Rockets.

maybe this explains why Bonzi has more playing time than with JVG.....with the addition of FRancis and Mike James i think will work wonders for them come playoff time....

playoffs sila uli..sana UTah uli makalaban nila sa 1st round...tapos talunin na nila!!!!!!!!!!

Not only have the Rockets not lived up to expectations offensively (they have not acquainted themselves well into the motion offense), even their defense is laughable...

they are 4th in points allowed and 6th in opposing field-goal percentage. So I dont this defense is the issue. Being 22nd in scoring and 28th in 3-point percentage is the problem. Parang walang nagiba sa offense from last year mas maraming turnover nga lang this year.

arrrrrghhhhh!

i just came back from watching the game (vs. magic)... the rockets lost again! grrrrrrrrr!

most people didn't leave 'cos we all thought we'd get past them... they were coming back during the last couple of minutes (which is not surprising)... but they still lost!

waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

... dooling just kept shooting over yao, man! how irritating is that?

sa start sana ng season un ginawa ng rockets management..kaso Kobe is playing great right now in LA & now, he has a reliable big man in Andrew Bynum, meron pa siyang 2nd scoring option in Lamar Odom, kaya feeling ko, barriing any other incident causing Kobe to be unhappy in LA, Kobe right now is staying put in LA, sayang nu? kung natuloy yun, lakas ng rockets nun..

kinuwento ko yung naisip ko sa tropa ko na itrade si Tmac for Kobe, sabi niya sa kin si KG nga 7players ang equivalent, si Kobe pa kaya daw, bka isang buong team equivalent ni Kobe hehehehehe

Tmac is a great player, no doubt about it but he is too inconsistent (with his injuries & playoff choke performances), sayang tlga, nung nakuha siya ng rockets, i was really excited sa possible future nila ni yao, pero with what i'm seeing for the past two years, masakit man sabihin as a true blooded rocket fan, tmac & yao are not a perfect fit :(..pero di din lang nman ksalanan ni Tmac, kasalanan din nman ng teammates nila kasi walang suporta for Tmac & Yao..

hay naku, sana makabawi na Rockets :)

sa start sana ng season un ginawa ng rockets management..kaso Kobe is playing great right now in LA & now, he has a reliable big man in Andrew Bynum, meron pa siyang 2nd scoring option in Lamar Odom, kaya feeling ko, barriing any other incident causing Kobe to be unhappy in LA, Kobe right now is staying put in LA, sayang nu? kung natuloy yun, lakas ng rockets nun..

kinuwento ko yung naisip ko sa tropa ko na itrade si Tmac for Kobe, sabi niya sa kin si KG nga 7players ang equivalent, si Kobe pa kaya daw, bka isang buong team equivalent ni Kobe hehehehehe

Tmac is a great player, no doubt about it but he is too inconsistent (with his injuries & playoff choke performances), sayang tlga, nung nakuha siya ng rockets, i was really excited sa possible future nila ni yao, pero with what i'm seeing for the past two years, masakit man sabihin as a true blooded rocket fan, tmac & yao are not a perfect fit :(..pero di din lang nman ksalanan ni Tmac, kasalanan din nman ng teammates nila kasi walang suporta for Tmac & Yao..

hay naku, sana makabawi na Rockets :)