Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

nobody will take lucas III..but most likely somebody will want alston&head,mas ok kasi silang guards, may shooting pa, sino kaya ang pwedeng vet pf ang makuha for those two pgs? right now the rockets still have francis, brooks&james as pg's even if alston&head leave the team..i hope we can get tyrus thomas sa bulls, i think this kid is good :)..

nobody will take lucas III..but most likely somebody will want alston&head,mas ok kasi silang guards, may shooting pa, sino kaya ang pwedeng vet pf ang makuha for those two pgs? right now the rockets still have francis, brooks&james as pg's even if alston&head leave the team..i hope we can get tyrus thomas sa bulls, i think this kid is good :)..

new orleans is interested in lucas III, just do not know who they will be offering in return.

pwede ba itong trade: offer lucas III and cash to the hornets in exchange for draft picks?

^ i'm actually scared for that one.. if Stevie Franchise Killer (i hated him when he was in Orlando) wises up and becomes a true PG, this might work..

well that would be up to franchise if he already matured,based on the presscon,it looks good.

yup, excited na ko sa start ng season, i really hope magbago na ng playing style si francis, he's a great passer&is great off the dribble, he can slash & give yao&scola some open looks..

i was looking at the free agents at nba.com, michael sweetney of chicago is a free agent, baka pwede natin siya kunin ng rockets, he's 6'8" pf, i think he'll be a decent backup for scola at the pf position..or if the hornets want lucas III, we could trade him for mark jackson, he's a 6'10" pf-c..

• 3 months later...
dagdag mo pa jan c Scola..halimaw na cla!

mas nagha-halimaw si stevie francis ngayon. maybe he is better off with another team daw! nyahahaha!

something i got from the rockets' site by richard justice:

Advice to Stevie: Zip it

One of the concerns about this team was getting players to accept the possibility of fewer minutes and points. It seemed unlikely Adelman was going to make everyone happy, but it's stunning he wasn't able to keep his little family happy through the preseason schedule.

Stevie Franchise hasn't asked for my advice, but since it's free, I'll offer it. Shut up, Steve. Just shut up.

You did enough damage to your reputation in Orlando and New York. The Rockets wanted you back because general manager Daryl Morey believes you've still got some game left.

You're also back because Dawson convinced Morey you're not the selfish brat the New York newspapers sometimes painted you. You're a good person with a raging competitive fire that could serve the Rockets well. Bringing you back home felt like the right thing last summer. Don't spoil it until you've at least given Adelman a chance.

hala sige. layas na lang, stevie. kuntento na ko kay tmac, yao, bonzi, scola. GO ROX! :) :D

mas nagha-halimaw si stevie francis ngayon. maybe he is better off with another team daw! nyahahaha!

something i got from the rockets' site by richard justice:

hala sige. layas na lang, stevie. kuntento na ko kay tmac, yao, bonzi, scola. GO ROX! :) :D

oo nga...sana d na lng knuha ng Rockets ang bakaw na yan!I dont like him since he was at Rockets at first..d naman nya kaya i-steer ang team into play offs! :angry:

nice win by the rockets, tmac with 30&6 and yao with 25&12..1-0 na!!:)

sana tuloy-tuloy na yan.. wag lang mainjury yang dalawang yan.. big chance of making it to the playoffs, or finals :thumbsupsmiley:

ilang beses na ko pinaasa ng rockets na mag-advance sa second round ^_^

@pepengmanas: sino yang pinag-uusapan niyo? c francis ba?

sana tuloy-tuloy na yan.. wag lang mainjury yang dalawang yan.. big chance of making it to the playoffs, or finals :thumbsupsmiley:

ilang beses na ko pinaasa ng rockets na mag-advance sa second round ^_^

@pepengmanas: sino yang pinag-uusapan niyo? c francis ba?

malabo atang walang ma-injure sa dalawang yan. hehehe! pero mabuti nga lang ngayon, mas maganda supporting cast nila kaya maaaring may pumick-up ng game pag may na-injure. kaya lang di pa gumagana si scola at di pa napapatunayan yung ibang cast. pero may potential. inaabangan ko yung pag-angat ng game ng supporting casts. :)

ilang beses na rin ako pinaasa ng rockets. mula pa noong kay stevie franchise pa. )

oo si stevie francis yung pinag-uusapan namin. :)

edited: oo nga pala. si battier napatunayan nya na pwede sya asahan sa clutch. ;)

Edited by Pepeng Manas