Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

Go Rockets. They lost some offense with Yao out, but they're continuing their streak due to their D. Limiting Denver to less than 90 points, with AI and Melo there. Hope TMac's back remains fine though, they won't survive without their 2 superstars.

long term, scola looks like he's a legit 15ppg 8rpg person. (something in the mold of david west or udonis haslem)

he started out slow but he's coming around.

pacers tomorrow. Go Rockets.

Go Rockets. They lost some offense with Yao out, but they're continuing their streak due to their D. Limiting Denver to less than 90 points, with AI and Melo there. Hope TMac's back remains fine though, they won't survive without their 2 superstars.

don't say bad things. keep your fingers crossed.

Yao Ming as a secret weapon to speed recovery for Olympics - Chinese medicine

- Pinakulo-ang ugat-ugat at dahon-dahon ng kung ano-anong halaman at puno.heheheh! :thumbsupsmiley:

Plus don't forget acupuncture used by Chinese doctors.

Tutusukan ng madaming karayom tapos papadaanan ng kuryente... ^_^

Rockets will find a way to score their 17th straight victory. They'll be facing a Dirk-less Mavs team tomorrow. That should be good enough for them to win tomorrow.

I don't know when Houston's slide will happen or if it'll happen at all. I'm thinking that they might actually make it to the playoffs what with Phx and Dal not really playing the best basketball out there.

the Yao injury was truly unfortunate, especially for an perennially snake-bitten team like Houston.

anyhow, where this train will stop in the playoffs (yes, I am thinking playoffs since they have a relatively soft schedule ahead) will depend entirely on match-ups.

If they manage to avoid Utah in the first round (and take on the Hornets instead), TMac has a good chance to break his first-round curse.

They won't stop Paul but their bigs match-up better (Mutombo/Scola/Landry) with the Hornets' bigs (Chandler/West/?) than Utah's (Boozer/Kirilenko/Okur).

Alston/Head/Jackson will have it tough either way but given how Deron's bigger and more physical than Chris, the young bugs are the lesser evil here.

I am not a die-hard Rockets fan, bit I just gotta say that their 16 straight wins are really IMPRESSIVE... It's just too bad that they won't have Yao come playoff time and an early exit in the 1st round is inevitable... I'll feel bad for them kasi masasayang lang ang pinaghirapan nila, kasi realistically they won't be that competitive in the playoffs without Yao, they simply have no chance against the other powerhouse teams in the West without the Big Man... Anyway, I just hope their winning streak continues because it's fun to watch that kind of success for an undermanned team...