Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

I just gotta say that their 16 straight wins are really IMPRESSIVE... It's just too bad that they won't have Yao come playoff time and an early exit in the 1st round is inevitable...

As long as T-Mac is there, merong chance yan, bilog ang bola

They will be the Darkhorse

Edited by jerzz

17 straight... who would have thought... specially without Yao man...

Anything can happen in the playoffs... We've already seen 1st seeds getting blown out in the first round by 8th seeds. So there's still a chance the Rockets can advance (as long as McGrady's back doesn't give). ^_^

After Yao was injured, im not expecting too much in my Rockets Team this coming playoffs."Come what may" This 17-game winning streak is an over achievement for the team. All I hope for is that they win as many games in the remainder of the season. If they past 1st round in the play offs I will considered this 07-08 season as one of the most successful season for Rockets after 2004-2005 and a consolation for T-Mac himself. Im keeping my fingers crossed! :hypocritesmiley:

I believe New Orleans will end that streak tomorrow. :thumbsupsmiley:

Yeah, I'm wrong. I'm eating crow right now. haha

Back-to-back game for New Orleans and they played without D.West. Oh well...18-game winning streak for the Rockets. NEXT!!!

I guess you better beleive now :P

The game was not even close but nevertheless an entertaining game

18 Straight Wins, Oh T-Mac! :blush:

That was a nice game! It's like CP3 and T-Mac are playing 1 on 1 with 8 other onlookers! :thumbsupsmiley:

When smoke cleared, Houston won the game: 106-96

T-Mac: 41 pts, 6 rebs, 9 asts, and 2 blks

CP3: 37 pts, 3 rebs, 11 asts, and 2 stls

I'm just happy to see T-Mac playing like the T-Mac of Orlando again and look at CP3... how the hell can a man score 37 points and dish out 11 dimes at the same time?! He is really something! :blush:

good for the Rockets. T-Mac is playing like the old TMac when he was still with the Magics. as for CP3, he is indeed the best point guard now in the NBA for making the NOH a contender. however, the way i see it. The Rockets will ran out of gas come playoff time. maybe, finally, TMac will break the 1st round finally. at the most, i see a second round exit for the rockets.