Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

rockets with their 15th win in denver..5th na sila sa west, with a record of 39-20, galing tlga, rafer, scola & landry, battier, mutombo & jackson are all playing great to support t-mac..kalungkot pa din na na-injure si yao pero happy pa din ko na houston is playing great ball, go rockets!! :)

huwaw mukhang tutuloy tuloy itong winning streak ah .. pacers.. mavericks... new orleans... hmmmmm siguro isa pa???

i hope that they can continue on with the win streak this week.

pacers - most likely a win here, eastern conference opponents are usually much weaker.

mavericks - have lost successive games to the hornets, spurs, lakers & the jazz and are behind the rockets at this point. hopefully their slump continues (sorry for the dallas fans out there). also this game is very important since tiebreakers might come in at the end of the season.

hornets - much tougher on the 2nd night of a back to back. however houston beat them by 20 the last time out. yao was still there i think. hopefully t-mac & company will be inspired. tiebreaker importance also just like the mavs game.

GO ROCKETS! :thumbsupsmiley:

about the MAVS and Dirk, OT yata... merong thread para sa kanila.

Yao just had a successful operation on his stressed fructure.

Hope he could recover soon so he can support his country in the Olympics.

Record-tying streak for the Rockets!!! WoW! Just pray that TMac remains healthy.

ayaw mo maniwala pre ah, hehheheh

si Stern galit kay Cuban pero mahal nya si Dirk...di ba dapat MV3 si Nash or dapat kay Kobe na yun pero kay Dirk binigay?? hehehe

:)

Stern had to look for another white guy. it was stupid for the league to give Nash his 3rd straight MVP trophy... even MJ didn't do that, so came dirk. good timing pa nga for the 60+ win season :lol:

T-MAC FOR MVP!

not

Gotta give some love to the houston rockets they are surviving without Yao.

Old man Mutombo is holding down the fort pretty good, as well as the rookies. :cool:

Mutumbo is a better defender and rebounder than Yao Ming.

In his last 3 games he is averaging 3.3 pts, 8 rebs & 4 blocks on 21min playing time.

Mutumbo is a better defender and rebounder than Yao Ming.

In his last 3 games he is averaging 3.3 pts, 8 rebs & 4 blocks on 21min playing time.

While I agree that Mutombo is a much better defender, come playoff time I think Houston would need another reliable scorer.

Plus I don't think that additional playing time for Mutombo will be good for him. I believe that the 20-25mins he plays a game is just enough for him to play efficiently. Anymore minutes and I think he would be a liability. That's why I think the stepping up of players like Landry and Scola are crucial in Houstons campaign run into the playoffs.