Toughest, Most Physically Demanding Sport?

Guest airmax

for me its the nfl they only play from sept. up t january every year. mahirap itong sport na ito kasi laging itatackle dito ng kalaban mo na malalaki rin.

• 2 weeks later...

Lets say for a moment we take away the preparation and training factor. This is also like saying suppose we get two exactly trained, built and whatnot (imagine clone-like) persons and each would take play a sport for the same amount of time. What could be the toughest sport there is?

With boxing, it depends on the opponent and what kind of boxer are you. Kung out fighter ka and a smart strategist it might be possible to take a minimal number of solid punches.

Rugby and American football. A linebacker's job is hell hard, stopping and tackling possibly bigger guys. A running back's job will quickly sap strength, add mo pa na hinahabol siya nga tacklers.

Sa non-contact naman, deep sea diving. This is trying to survive a totally foreign environment.

IRONMAN TRIATHLON

2.84mi swim

and then

a 180mi. bike ride

and then

a 42k run

and you have to do these things one after the other.

for reference the distance from Villamor Airbase in pasay to subic is around 40k - 46k

i can probably train for one of these 3 but I won't be able to do the whole thing. I'd probably die during the swim.

on second thought, I can probably finish the ironman event if you give me like 2 weeks.

MMA Hands down.

Not only is it physically demanding but mentally as well. Imagine having to study Wrestling,BJJ,Boxing and Muay Thai all at the same time while preparing for match and trying to figure out which techniques to keep in your arsenal and which to discard.

Add to that the physical conditioning involved. This really is the sport to beat right now.

• 3 months later...

TOUR DE FRANCE...Bar None...Imagine running a double or even triple marathon - now imagine doing it for 21 consecutive days. Tour De France riders endures riding for an average of 150 KMs a day in extreme conditions for 21 days. And not every cyclist in a professional team can ride the TDF because there are one day racers and there are multi-stage racers. Lesser mortals will die in just 3 days of racing. :lol: :lol: :lol: