The MOVIE REVIEW Thread

I just wish that sex and the city should be seen in HBO forever,AMEN i mean come on! a movie?!! and watching it is like watching one of the episodes Carrie usedto whine and write about, been there done that, the movie needs an overhaul. I'm a big fan of the series but the film is mortal sin! ENOUGH ALREADY!

Guest Leviticus
The Happening

It was a creepy movie. It was not bad but not great either.

3/5

question about THE HAPPENING before I go to the movies to see it. an answer would be very very much appreciated. ang ending ba neto katulad ng "the mist"? if no then go ako and see this movie.

KUNG FU PANDA

My mom and my daughter saw it (may trabaho kasi ako). mom said even though it was a cartoon movie it was funny and very well made. my daughter enjoyed it and now I am having LSS of "Kung fu fighting" in my head due to my daughter's singing.

hehe.. bili na lang ako ng DVD when it comes out rather than going to the movies and watch this.

question about THE HAPPENING before I go to the movies to see it. an answer would be very very much appreciated. ang ending ba neto katulad ng "the mist"? if no then go ako and see this movie.

dint see the mist...but in m. night's latest movie, i wasnt quite thrilled with what was "happening"...the characters involved were not that strong even for mark whalberg whom we have all enjoyed in the action flick "4 brothers"...the movie paled compared to m. night's "the village"...i'd rather recommend seeing this on dvd format. my rating out of 5 stars---2.5...

dint see the mist...but in m. night's latest movie, i wasnt quite thrilled with what was "happening"...the characters involved were not that strong even for mark whalberg whom we have all enjoyed in the action flick "4 brothers"...the movie paled compared to m. night's "the village"...i'd rather recommend seeing this on dvd format. my rating out of 5 stars---2.5...

wala pa rin kadala-dala 'tong indian nato kakagawa ng mga flop movies

naka chamba lang sa sixth sense eh banat pa din ng banat kakagawa ng garbage movies tsk tsk tsk :thumbsdownsmiley:

Try THE STREET KINGS

Great movie. About police corruption. Complicated plot. Written by James Elroy, same write who wrote LA Confidential. A different Keanu Reeves. Watch it.

yup okay 'tong movie nato :thumbsupsmiley:

kaso bothered ako sa acting ni kirat dito eh - OOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA masyado :sleepysmiley03:

Delayed Review:

KUNG FU PANDA

if you'll see only 1 animated movie this season, this has got to be it!

trust me, watched it 3x sa theater! Can't stop laughing, especially (spoiler coming!), when Mantis hit Po's facial nerve! :lol:

one negative though is @ the end credits, man, ANG PANGIT NG BOSES NG KUMAKANTA NG KUNG FU FIGHTING!!! ANG TINIS NG BOSES!

incredible hulk, nice movie pero predictable masyado ang plot except sa last part - lumabas si starks, liv tyler looks nice pero di sya bagay ki edward norton, sana there's a longer scene for deborah nacimento (martina) really really hot!!!

Delayed Review:

KUNG FU PANDA

if you'll see only 1 animated movie this season, this has got to be it!

trust me, watched it 3x sa theater! Can't stop laughing, especially (spoiler coming!), when Mantis hit Po's facial nerve! :lol:

one negative though is @ the end credits, man, ANG PANGIT NG BOSES NG KUMAKANTA NG KUNG FU FIGHTING!!! ANG TINIS NG BOSES!

si sam concepcion un bata sa abs cbn kasabayan nina makisig morales ng little big star....ewan ko bkit sya ang napili dun bak ni request ng promoter dito which is solar entertainment