Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

what if you just broke up and the reason is she needed space......then all of a sudden you find out that she's dating another guy already??? what will you do given the fact that you love her so much?? :(

I'm not at all a master on this but thought I give my 2 cents....

If her reason for breaking up with you is she just needed space then suddenly she's dating another guy, her reason may just be a facade of her true intent which is to start dating the other guy in the first place. Now the chance of the two of you getting back together is much slimmer not unless the other guy dumps her. But then again, would you like to be just the second choice? I wouldn't want to be. Peace Bro.

I'm not at all a master on this but thought I give my 2 cents....

If her reason for breaking up with you is she just needed space then suddenly she's dating another guy, her reason may just be a facade of her true intent which is to start dating the other guy in the first place. Now the chance of the two of you getting back together is much slimmer not unless the other guy dumps her. But then again, would you like to be just the second choice? I wouldn't want to be. Peace Bro.

thanks bro! i guess the truth does hurt.... :(

• 2 weeks later...

i don't know what to do and how to react the time i saw my exbf wid his new gf.... i felt bad coz pinagpalit nya ako sa isang ex-japayuki!!! tang ina pokpok ang pinalit sa akin..... masakit kaya yun!!!!! i felt like that pok2x is better off than me...... shacks!!!!! thank goodness na naghiwalay sila...... bad for my xbf kasi may asawa na rin ako...............

nowadays when i see my ex with his new girl it actually gives me relief that i overcame my feelings for him. that i was a better person in accepting the fact that i could be a better person without him, that i found out that he is never gonna give up his womanizing ways and he will just keep on hurting other women. in a sense parang nag alkaseltzer ako.... oh what a relief it is.

depende sa ex... among my 4 exs, 2 have remained friends. with those who are not friends, I don't give a damn who they're with. with the ones whom i remained friends with, it's ok too, but of course there's always a feeling of concern that you would want them with someone who would treat them right.

it would really hurt pero i think i shoudl just accept the fact that he doesn't want me anymore and say to myself " a naku beth... ang tanga mo talga nagpagamit ka sa kanya...go on with your life and find a new one who would love you for who you are ant what he wants you to be"...