Apple iPhone

• 2 weeks later...

water proof ba daw iphone 6s?

may nakita akong video na binabad yung iphone sa tubig at hindi nasira. pero hindi din naman na mention ng apple na waterproof. so at your own risk parin siya. may nakita din akong pic kung saan binaklas yung iphone at nakita na may rubber fittings kaya di pumapasok yung tubig

• 2 weeks later...

I would advise getting a flexible iPhone plan these days if you're planning to get the new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus units from our local carriers if you don't have any postpaid plan yet. If you have one and you're happy with your existing postpaid plan, get a prepaid one instead from your loyalty perks for being a loyal subscriber. :)

so I've checked the current postpaid plans for the 6s at Globe and the 64gb 1,799 plan includes a 15,600 cashout (basically that's my ideal phone setup but might only be allowed for a 1,299 plan with a 24,000 cashout). My deal right now is I don't have a decent phone (not even a smartphone which appears to be of esteemed value at this point) and I don't intend to switch phones ever so often so I'm really comfortable with a two-year setup. What becomes heavy in this setup, however, is that two-year span because, as we all know, that "plan" provides bill shocks and overspending on the plan is a doozy.

Anyway, I'd like to ask a question regarding the cashout as I've seen that it could be paid via credit. Would it be possible to have the cashout on an installment basis or is it an upfront payment scheme?

Edited by Ren Captain Awesome

hindi na advisable kumuha ng mahal na plan with 2 years contract para sa isang cellphone na bago ngayon. technology is so fast mabilis na susurpass ng new things.

a lot of changes could happen in just 2 years

That's why I have 2 alternating plans. 5C with Smart. 6plus with Globe. 5C is nearing its 2-year locked in period. Ready for upgrade to 6s.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...