Apple iPhone

• 2 weeks later...

Here in Dubai iphone x is 4099aed (57+k php) for the 64gb and 4799aed (67k php) for the 256gb. Planning to buy it on January due to DSF as they get better deals(bought iphone 7plus 128gb for alot of freebies for my gf, bought 2 K5 note for less than 50% for my 2 brothers and bought an iphone 7 128gb for my mom with massive freebies)

It reallt annoys me when people shows off they have an iphone and brags they have a higher status than others, I have been an iphone user since 3g( iphone 3g, iphone 5 and iphone 6s ).

Iphone for me is a very userfriendly and secured phone, though the con of it is being too secured to do any changes( unless jailbroken ).

I have inlaws in the phils who keeps bragging their android is much better for illegal data, wifikillers, ROM, cracking apps, trying to surpass my iphone5. I just smile and says OK. (Which really irritates him)

I work on a VOD company and we use SWIFT to develop our app for iOS and tvOS, how Apple handles screening of apps to prevent malwares in App Store is amazing. And how the programming language of their devices makes me more trustworthy against any other OS.

Edited by Janja

investment sya walang down value like nung daytona nila pero phone depreciated kagad.. pero a new Iphone kaya pero nadala nako sa kapalpakan ng bago. Kaya wait muna then iphone 10s or 11 kukunin ko. While im waiting sa lv na muna ako. Or other brands. Basta 10s at 11 kukunin ko. At hopefully sing size sya ng 7.

Basta ako pwedeng mag-avail ng phone every year..sagot ni company kasi alam ng company namin ang pagkadukha ko.😂

Bilhin mo na lang sakin iphone x pagkakuha ko...sanay naman ako sa nokia e 😂

It reallt annoys me when people shows off they have an iphone and brags they have a higher status than others, I have been an iphone user since 3g( iphone 3g, iphone 5 and iphone 6s ).

Iphone for me is a very userfriendly and secured phone, though the con of it is being too secured to do any changes( unless jailbroken ).

I have inlaws in the phils who keeps bragging their android is much better for illegal data, wifikillers, ROM, cracking apps, trying to surpass my iphone5. I just smile and says OK. (Which really irritates him)

I work on a VOD company and we use SWIFT to develop our app for iOS and tvOS, how Apple handles screening of apps to prevent malwares in App Store is amazing. And how the programming language of their devices makes me more trustworthy against any other OS.

It doesn't annoy me if a person brags for owning an iphone...life is a choice 😉

Apple has the highest standard among the mobile phones in terms of hardware design qualification. Apple set a passing mark way better than the international standards (eg. Emc, reliability, etc). So many testings that other mobile phone companies don't do.

Edited by Bricks🍻