Apple iPhone

Ano isyu kung trip mo bilin mo kung wala ka pera next time.

Kung me pera wait and see.

Ano kalalabasan ok din yun.

bakit parang iba pinagpipilitan .

kung gusto nyu pakitaan kayu ng pera.

Sino tatagal sa RINDIAN SINO LOADED NG CASH.

Hahaha..seems like you are affected. Don't u? 😂😂😂✌️Pakitaan na lng ng iphone keysa pakitaan ng pera kasi nasa "iPhone topic" tayo e 😂🍻 Edited by Bricks🍻
  • 1 month later...

Since i just bought a lot of apple products for these past few months, might as well give em a review.

Iphone 7 128gb plus for my GF - well deserve to specs to get

Iphone 7 128gb red for my mom - its still good without the digital zoom.

Iphone 8 64gb for ex wife - just an upgraded version of 7 just with glass screen, bad part of this if u bought the 64gb due to the new HEVC video capture it wont be enough space. Not really worth buying. Better go for 7 series as you arent missing that much and it doesnt come with much colors.

Iphone X 256gb for me - if ever planning this one dont buy the 64gb save up for the xtra money for the better storage. With the new HEVC and HDR capture u will need a massive space for it unless u have xtra xternal disk or cloud storage, for me its kinda dull, yes the AR and Animoji is fun to use. But thats about it, some (most) apps arent compatible yet specially with the screen size and the home bar showing on the bottom of the screen while playing videos. You need to get used to with the new gesture for switching and closing apps. Also you can only put 1 FACE ID account, and if your scared that ur other half might force u while sleepinh to peek at ur phone there is a way to disable face id until you put ur password. Also you have to spend a few more bucks for the protection due to its really prone to damage. All in all there are more cons than pros.

Will get iPhone X next week :)

Just make sure that you have the best specs i.e 256gb storage, with facetime(Middle east countries prohibits facetime), also check ur Modem, as different countries has different specs. The A1865 model is the best one. To check just go to Settings-General-About

iPhone X A1865 model: Apple uses the Qualcomm MDM9655 Snapdragon X16 LTE modem in the A1865 model for CDMA carriers (Verizon, Sprint) in the US, Australia, China, Hong Kong, New Zealand.

iPhone X A1902 model: Apple also uses the Qualcomm MDM9655 Snapdragon X16 LTE modem in the A1902 model for Japan

iPhone X A1901 model: iPhone X Apple uses the Intel XMM 7480 modem in the A1901 model for GSM carriers (AT&T, T-Mobile) in the US, Canada, Europe, Singapore, South Korea, Malaysia, Phillippines, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Argentina, Russia, and Mexico.

wwala paring stock ng 256 gb sa beyond the box

hassle naman

There should be a massive 256gb stock now.

A week before I bought it, shops in the malls were selling it from 5000 - 6000 dhs (256gb). And I saw arabs even buying em, a week later I saw it being sold for the correct price same as in apple store which is 4729dhs (roughly 64k php). In the philippines its being sold at 65k and 74k respectively of their storage size disregarding the color.

Here in UAE alot of 256GB are now available, but seldom you see the silver out of stock rather than the space grey.

• 2 weeks later...

There should be a massive 256gb stock now.

A week before I bought it, shops in the malls were selling it from 5000 - 6000 dhs (256gb). And I saw arabs even buying em, a week later I saw it being sold for the correct price same as in apple store which is 4729dhs (roughly 64k php). In the philippines its being sold at 65k and 74k respectively of their storage size disregarding the color.

Here in UAE alot of 256GB are now available, but seldom you see the silver out of stock rather than the space grey.

as of today

still no stock for 256 gb

Why would you pick the iPhone 8 or X vs the Samsung s8/s8+?

Depends on the users both has cons and pros.

Though my tip is dont go for 8, rather prefer to buy 7 instead more colors and the only difference is very minor like wireless charging and some little to none hardware upgrades. Also it cost less.

But if your for the plus size go for the 8+ instead of 7+.

Iphone X is not fully recommended due to price and limited capabilities due to most apps arent adapted to the X design. The most fun is just having to use or post animoji beyond and a great camera.

I gifted my GF s7 edge (plus the iphone 7 plus) and its not that easy to handle specially the edge. It broke btw in just one fall and the repair cost more than buying a new one today. Unless your an android fanatic then definitely go for samsung s8, though s8+ isnt recommended but if you want a bigger size phone go straight to note8 as theres only a few difference in price and much better specs.

Loving the new iPhone X. Although I’m really disappointed with the revelation by apple that they do throttle older models of the iPhone. For whatever reason, that fact is truly a deceptive move on their part and would cause some sort of an exodus to other os available like android and windows.

Why would you pick the iPhone 8 or X vs the Samsung s8/s8+?

First, because apple control both hw and sw, which means optimized

Second, quality. Have u heard of any major/critical issue with any iphone?

Third, with higher safety specs requirements than the compliance standards

Fourth, high end parts used for a premium phone

Fifth, security is better

• 3 weeks later...

I dont even use my X, I only use it for candy crush (not fully compatible), or just my GF taking photos or animojis. Its just on airplane mode.

I still prefer my 6s. Yesterday I went to the apple store in UAE, as on zdnet says even though you pass the 80% battery diagnostic test, they will still give you 99dhs replacement (50$ discount) for the issue about apple slowing down older phone models.

Turns out it isnt true, you have to fail the 80% mark, mine is 87.8% battery capacity and my phone is already 3+ years old. I told them its draining fast than before and slower, the genius guy just told me to back up, wipe the whole thing and run a DFU mode reset (how jailbreak can be done as well). As it can speed it up the process, and saying due to applications cache thats slowing the phone down.

• 1 month later...