Apple iPhone

Mga Bro., meron ba nakaka alam how to load movies and ringtones sa iphone? Any info will be highly appreciated!

there are lots of video converters that can be downloaded...i've been using videora for uploading movies or any video files sa iphone...

naka set naman yun to convert any video files to mp4 format na suited sa iphone...then once it's done drag and drop na lang sa itunes' movie folder

then sync it to your iphone :thumbsupsmiley:

ringtones naman...nag download ako ng app na phonezap sa iphone mismo..there you can replace the rigtones with any mp3s of your choice

but until now im not sure if sms tones can be edited -_-

Edited by perverto

just got my iphone 16 GB 3G. I'm enjoying every moment with it. Its a totally different experince. Ngayon, panay hanap ko ng apps. I bought mine second hand from craigslist, $530. Ang lamang ko, walang kontrata, jailbroken and unlocked. I just use my wireless internet s bahay.

Sobrang mahal sa globe.

there are lots of video converters that can be downloaded...i've been using videora for uploading movies or any video files sa iphone...

naka set naman yun to convert any video files to mp4 format na suited sa iphone...then once it's done drag and drop na lang sa itunes' movie folder

then sync it to your iphone :thumbsupsmiley:

ringtones naman...nag download ako ng app na phonezap sa iphone mismo..there you can replace the rigtones with any mp3s of your choice

but until now im not sure if sms tones can be edited -_-

Thanks for the info sir!

nabasa ko rin dati sa mga ibang online forum na may iphone thread....

lots of users are complaining na mahirap daw mag text sa iphone..

sagot ng isa, if you bought an audi, ferari or BMW, dont complain na mahal ang gasoline.... same way with iphone. they are not really meant for "text-only" users" na pang pe prepaid (kagaya ko). theyre meant for those who frequently calls; those who have money to burn for those huge phone bills, kaya ka nga nakabili ng expensive na phone eh. in other hand, there's nokia & other phones for you. kaya nga nung nabasa ko to, i stopped complaining. bili na lang ng back up na ordinary phone.

alam mo pare pagka nasanay ka sa nokia at lumipat ka sa iphone doon mo malalaman na tama ang sinabi nila. Well dito naman sa America mas preferred kung tumawag kesa mag text. Eh mas mahal pa ang text kesa tawag dito. kung sa pinas ka nakatira at lagi kang nagtetext get a phone na mas madaling gamitin pang texting. unfortunately the iphone is not one of them. dati nung nandiyan pa ako gamit ko nokia 3310 kahit hindi ako nakatingin sa key pad nakakapagtext ako habang nagdadrive sa iphone mahirap gawin yon since touch screen.

Speculated new iPhone specs and release date:

* 32GB and 16GB to replace current capacities

* $199 and $299 price-points to be maintained

* 3.2 Megapixel camera

* Video recording & editing capabilities

* Ability to send a picture & video via MMS

* Discontinuation of the metal band surrounding the edge of the device

* OLED screen

* 1.5X The battery life

* Double the RAM and processing power

* Built-in FM transmitter

* Apple logo on the back to light up

* Rubber-tread backing

* Sleeker design

* Built-in compass

* Revolutionary combination of the camera, GPS, compass, and Google maps to identify photo and inform about photo locations.

* Turn by turn directions

* July 17th, 2009 release date

Built-in FM transmitter? Glowing apple logo? Useless if you ask me <_<

wala kang mabibili sa mga mall kasi lahat nakatali sa plan ng ATT. i bought mine sa craigslist. be sure na kumuha ka rin ng turbo sim kung di available sa pilipinas kung di pa unlock yung phone mo.

mga bro,

im going to the u.s. (california) next week, san pwede makabili ng iphone na pwede magamit as prepaid phone dito sa pinas? what specs do i need to look for? whats the current market price? thanks

Speculated new iPhone specs and release date:

Built-in FM transmitter? Glowing apple logo? Useless if you ask me <_<

Marami ata sa US requested the transmitter for their cars. The glowing apple, hmm maybe an indicator if you have a new message. Pero kung basta glowing lang, useless nga.

Edited by fattyacid
I just read over the net, Apple lowers the price of iphone 3g 8gig is down to $99. May new models na.

Sa July pa ilalabas ung bagong models.

sulit ba to? or mas mgnda pa talga bumili ako ng i pod talga kasi gusto ko music lang tlaga eh!!

nabasa ko nga sa yahoo na 99$ nlang bka nex week makabili ako pero pinag iisipan ko kung ipod or i phone since may cp nman ako kasi ang mura na i phone kaya na dedemonyo ako bumili e

I just read over the net, Apple lowers the price of iphone 3g 8gig is down to $99. May new models na.

I have also hear this news on cnbc news. The price of the new models will be 50% lower ... retails at $199-$299 depending on the GB. The older models now sells at $99 supposedly.

My guess is that the price quoted here is the "subsidized" price ... meaning you have to get a plan to be able to avail of the said price. Hard to imagine that you can get an orig iphone (even the old model) at a price that is equivalent to the China iphone immitations.