Apple iPhone

Is iPhone 4s worth the upgrade if you already have iPhone 4?

personally, i don't think you get much from upgrading. Siri's fun but the batt life of the 4s is worse than than the 4. Also, at this time of the year, it's probably better to wait a few months for what apple will release next.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OzChick

My partner's giving me hell for getting an iPhone4s instead of HTC One X. Anything I can say to make him bugger off and prove I made the right choice?

Guest OzChick

Way way more apps to choose from App Store compare to Google Play. :lol:

Hay nako all day all night iniinis ako sabi nia ang loser ko daw I'm so mainstream daw since I have the same phone as everyone else. Kasi his phone has got a much bigger display. I'm like so what??

Haha I guess I can say that

Hay nako all day all night iniinis ako sabi nia ang loser ko daw I'm so mainstream daw since I have the same phone as everyone else. Kasi his phone has got a much bigger display. I'm like so what??

Bigger display doesn't equate to better phone. I personally believed in opensource pero nung na try ko yung IPhone and IOS i think it was a better experience. Specially since the OS is built for the phone and vice versa. Other than that, I guess it will fall to the category of "your preference".

As for me, I always believe in the best user experience for everything that I want to use. ;) :lol:

so what nga. :) i always say better apps on ios and his larger screen will make some of his apps look strange.

My partner's giving me hell for getting an iPhone4s instead of HTC One X. Anything I can say to make him bugger off and prove I made the right choice?

Up to now iphone is still the 'de facto' business phone used by CEO's. Even upscale cars have built ipod docks.

HTC, Samsung are still considered a 'wannabe' phone used by clerks.

Personally I think you made the right choice. tha apps at the android market does not stand up to the apps in the apple app store. at the same time I used to have the htc mytouch 3g from tmobile. i would have to call that a dumb phone. the worst phone ever. I won't make the mistake of going back to htc again.

pati ba naman ang cell phone ginagawang uso sa atin. if that's your choice so be it. ikaw naman ang gagamit ng phone hindi sya. paki ba nya di ba.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...