Apple iPhone

Its a competition of who's Taller and Slimmer. :)

Brief overview of the new features of IPhone 5

1. Sports a new 4 inch Retina Display

2. Slim body (0.30") 18% thinner

3. Powered by Apple's new A6 chip.

4. New docking port and cable called Lightning.

5. IOS 6

6. LTE

7. Face Time HD

Pre order starts on Friday. Will be officially launched on Sept 28. (Excluding Phils.) IOS 6 will be rolled out on Sept 19.

Edited by jogon0815

Finally, it was named iPhone 5. The massive rumors were true.

And because the rumors were almost correct, we were no longer surprised. As for me, S3 is even superior specs-wise.

Check the comparison chart here.

http://www.digitalspidey.com/2012/09/apple-iphone-5-vs-galaxy-s3-lumia-920-and-droid-razr-hd/

Nice details there bro. I am torn between 5/920/RarzHd. Surprisingly the specs are not surprising anymore because of the rumors.

:)

now is the time to buy the 4s in the philippines, why?

1. bababa ang presyo

2. do you really need the longer screen?one row lang ang nadagdag?scroll down?

3. siri function is not 100% in the philippines so hindi maenjoy ang functionality

4. 4s speed is still good so no need yet to upgrade

5. 4s dock fits to existing gadgets in the market

6. im waiting for the technical problem "dust" to settle. natatakpan pa kasi ng hype ang 5 kaya baka may tech problems na lalabas pa lang

i might wait for iphone 6 or even 7 kasi by that time ok na ulit ang lahat :)

(no need to get every model, you can skip one or two to maximize the use of your gadget :) )

Hi Guys,

Got a hold of IPhone 5 over the weekend. Impression. It is flawless and IOS 6 works like a charm. Im not a fanboi and its my first IOS device so its fantastic. The only issue as you know is the maps issue but considering that i dont use it im not really much bothered by it. I dont find any problems with it. Still playing around though. Will update you guys soon.

:)

Edited by jogon0815

hmmnn, I would say that maybe in some other regions they have better pricing. In some countries I think the pricing for HTC One X, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S3 is exactly the same. As for Philippines, I think those resellers are trying to mark up as much to gain as much. If the fruit brand opens up their own retail store like in other countries, then I think you will have a competitive pricing and not controlled by the few.

Just my 2 cents :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...