• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Home /private Gyms

i only have a set of dumbells, a multi purpose bench(flat, incline, decline) with contraption for leg curl and roughly 50kg of plates in one of our rooms. am not a heavy lifter.just for muscle toning and fat buring.

the home gym helped me a lot to lose roughly 4kg so far.

• 2 weeks later...

complete ako sa eqpts na sa bahay kasi kinompute ko ung nabayad ko sa gym dati ... every month plus ung sakit ng ulo sa gym na yun.. (we know ung gym na maraming complaint sa billing, na me libreng bag, baso, tuwalya etc) so naisip ko bili n lng ako gym eqpt nasa bahay anytime pede sa gabi paguwi o sa araw pag gicing plus kahit anong suot mo ok lang, u can rest din, and best of all the whole family can also share di ba, so money wise this is good, then if u want to go to a gym, me per session naman.

• 1 month later...

Got a Lifefitness T9 treadmill in my exercise room..the best treadmill I've used in my opinion commercial or otherwise.......the only setback is the P300t plus price tag........planning to get the lifefitness G5 to complete my home gym....I love working out at home...beats driving in traffic to go the gym plus you can workout whenever you feel like it.......

• 1 month later...

my parents brought me 1set of dumbbells and an adjustable bench when i went to the province for 2-month vacation . because there are no good gyms in our province, but i find it boring working out in our home. i easily get bored when i am working out alone. i preferred working out in a commercial gym