The Football Thread

Labuyo

It's been a while since I dropped by this thread... so have you guys finally met up and played even just one match?? :)

Haven't really been watching La Liga lately... the only futbol (or close to it) I've been watching are my younger brother's high school matches B)

Hope you guys get together soon and write about it on this thread :)

Hi all!!! Active tong thread na to ngayon ah... good to see!!!

Was just wondering... does anyone know anything about this parang skills show I read about in the papers??? Its on the 8th, i think. at the NBC tent. Ang nakalagay sa press release basketball and football skills exhibition. Im interested but would like to know more details... If anyone has more, pls help!!! :)

Hi ALOHA! B)

I think what you're talking about is the NIKE Freestyle skills thingie.... Just an educted guess since they've been advertising it a lot on TV. Try to check out the Philippine Nike Freestyle site on the Internet... I'm pretty sure they have the schedule of the skills showdown or whatever you call it B)

Hi ALOHA! B)

I think what you're talking about is the NIKE Freestyle skills thingie.... Just an educted guess since they've been advertising it a lot on TV. Try to check out the Philippine Nike Freestyle site on the Internet... I'm pretty sure they have the schedule of the skills showdown or whatever you call it B)

Hi Deb.. Thanks a lot. I checked out the site but the info I was looking for wasnt there tho. I dont know why nga. Bitin. For some reason walang Philippines...

Thanks pa rin!!! :D