The Football Thread

Labuyo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man united, still cleansheets, 6points on 2 games. While chelsea only have 1point a draw and loss to city.

Glory MANCHESTER UNITED

Arsenal need 2-4 more excellent signings before competing with chelsea and mancity head on.

Hopefully they can land a world class striker, either benzema or lacazette.

main weakness would be their defensive mf. thanks to coquelin tho.

On a positive note, I think they can win the bpl as long as their core stays healthy.

CERTIFIED GOONER

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

what is the main problem of Chelsea this year?

The key players are out of form. Costa isn't as tenacious as he was from last season, if you saw that crazy match against Everton that should give you an idea. Fabregas and Hazard too. Defensive backline can sometimes be a liability with Terry, Azpilicueta and JT while Ivanovic as the weakest link considering how effective he was last season.

• 4 weeks later...

jbj2: There's a lot to choose from in the Burgos Makati area. If you want a rowdy crowd, Heckle & Jeckle is the place. There's also Howzat and Mulligan's which are just a few block away. There's also Team Insider Sports Bar which is just at the ground floor of Red Planet Hotel. If you're a Barca fan, Handlebar Grill was where I watched the UCL Finals with their support group here in Manila.

I prefer Howzat and Team Insider as they get their EPL feed through BeIN Sports in HD quality.