1st Croatia

2nd France

3rd England

4th Belgium

Wishful thinking ...

lol!

kung pwede lang sana tie.

France for sentimental reasons.

Croatia - to reward them for their guts, and to have a new champion. Nakakasawa na ang Germany, Brazil, France, italy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^ siya na ba ang no.1 gk ngayon ng france?

the newly overhauled azkals drew bahrain in their friendy at the opponent's muggy arabian home turf the other day. that's a nice debut for the freshly minted british coach of the national team.

w/ the suzuki cup in november and the afc in january, it's going to be a tough few months of build up for the pinoyskis.

Edited by mitochondrion

the newly overhauled azkals drew bahrain in their friendy at the opponent's muggy arabian home turf the other day. that's a nice debut for the freshly minted british coach of the national team.

w/ the suzuki cup in november and the afc in january, it's going to be a tough few months of build up for the pinoyskis.

Bro I think 3rd choice gk sya for the french national team..but after that game with Germany...EPL teams are starting to take notice...he wants to join Chelsea this summer!! My favorite EPL team!! Cant wait to see him play for the blues...

I think si Hugo Lloris ang current no. 1 nila. Sayang, Areola is not representing PH. He would be a huge upgrade over Ethridge. Although its nice Ethridge is getting Premier League exposure. Still a win for PH

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...