The Football Thread

Labuyo

anong kulay ang suot ng cech sa final?

fluroscent yellow. i think he was imitating buffons style for the meantime using bright colors to disturbs a strikers vision sight of scoring, shooting instead straight at the keeper rather than the intended slot.

spain looks strong for this euro. dark horse for me would be the netherlands, wasnt in the limelight for quite some time. babel to shine!

"Youll Never Walk Alone."

anong kulay ang suot ng cech sa final?

Di ko na pansin. Masyadong nakaka distract ang Mr. Bean hat nya.

Introducing the new CFC kit for the next season.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d164/johpatmones/Manchester%20United/Champions%20League%202008/article-1021195-0158767B00000578-38.jpg

ei guys mali pic nyo, that's not claude makelele, that's salomon kalou i think :)...

damn, i still can't get over watching the game & seeing ManUtd win their 3rd European Cup trophy, i watched the 1999 game kasi 9yrs ago, my feeling ng nostalgia tska i felt so bad that andaming tao na hindi bilib kay Sir Alex kasi di nya mapapanalo ManUtd ulit ng Champions League, now vindicated na ang Red Devils, it was DESTINY talaga na maging champions of Europe ang ManUtd; it was like watching your son graduate from college, ang sarap tlga..again i just want to say this:

MANCHESTER UNITED FC - UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2007/2008

post-24634-1211562979.jpg

post-24634-1211563012.jpg

ang sarap ulit-ulitin tlga; for all the doubters and the haters, we have our trophy back!!!hehehehehe..and to think we also defended the EPL title this year, i'm so happy for the Red Devils...

muntik na maging GOAT si Cristiano Ronaldo, may kutob na ko na sasala siya, buti na lang he was bailed out by John Terry & Edwin Van Der Sar hehehe..

nice pics Red Shirt, ang kupal hehehehe well Chelsea FC had a great season, too bad that ManUtd had a better season; like what Jazz was during the time of the Bulls hehehe may hints na magrerebuild ang Chelsea during this offseason; maraming players daw madadagdag at mapapaltan; too bad kasi i think Chelsea have a very good squad; konting tinkering na lang i think they can win trophies again..ei fellow ManUtd fans, post nman kyo ng pics ng ManUtd sa championship nila sa EPL at sa Champions League please, thanks!!! :)

excited na ko sa gagawin ni Sir Alex sa offseason; sana mapalakas pa nya lalo ang ManUtd..Go Red Devils!!!! :)

Edited by _eRon_
fluroscent yellow. i think he was imitating buffons style for the meantime using bright colors to disturbs a strikers vision sight of scoring, shooting instead straight at the keeper rather than the intended slot.

spain looks strong for this euro. dark horse for me would be the netherlands, wasnt in the limelight for quite some time. babel to shine!

"Youll Never Walk Alone."

wasnt it like bright orange or something? van der sar had apple green on..

spain has always been underachievers in euro and world stage despite having some of the best players in the world.. although i would agree that the netherlands is a team to watch out for they're coming in on this under the radar, might surprise us all.. i expect france and italy to be in the quarters at least..

looks like Nasri will be going to Arsenal. his style suits the Arsenal philosophy. Barry on the otherhand suits liverpool style, a packed midfield.

Done deals for liverpool:

Degen (free) - RB

Dossena (8–9 mil) LB

looks like rafa will focus on spreadng the ball more often now: 2 opposite end widemen defenders initially in his wishlist. hope they start training quickly and do diagonal passes 1st thing in the morning. and this is different, a german and an italian? it was usually the english or the spaniards.

fluorescent orange suot nya; hinde yellow; pero ineffective pa din strategy nya, kay c.ronaldo lang naapektuhan hehehehehe..huwaw dami bago signings ni rafa ah todo rebuild talaga..just watched the BPL Celebration kanina sa Starsports; Cristiano Ronaldo won the BPL Player of the Year; no surprise there; with 31 goals this season; deserving tlga siya :)...

Here are the other winners of the poll of ESPN & STAR SPORTS for this EPL Season 2007/08:

Best Goalkeeper: David James (Portsmouth)

Best Defender: Nemanja Vidic (Manchester United)

Best Midfielder: Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United)

Best Striker: Fernando Torres (Liverpool)

Best Wildcard: Carlos Tevez (Manchester United)

Golden Boot: Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United) - 31 goals

3 players ay Red Devils :)..Go ManUtd!!! Woohoo!!! hehehe :)

didnt quite enjoy the finals as expected. was dull apart from the physical aggression from both sides. just a couple of opportunities. not quite the level of drama you get to see from other finals.

i think i drank too much beer, i slept off the last 20 mins to be frank. ddnt know it was going to penalities, thought man utd would grab a late goal. hehe

check this out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w3p-rgOOZqg

this is drama.

The inals was too action packed and dramatic for me. I puked like 3 times during the match.

1. CHE equalized

2. Lampard's corsbar hit

3 Ronnie missing the penalty

Never puked before during a footie game. This was different I tells you. Epic game. Beter than the LIV vs ACM game.

The inals was too action packed and dramatic for me. I puked like 3 times during the match.

1. CHE equalized

2. Lampard's corsbar hit

3 Ronnie missing the penalty

Never puked before during a footie game. This was different I tells you. Epic game. Beter than the LIV vs ACM game.

wow better than the LIV vs ACM final? Epic..?

ROFL. :lol:

Edited by duchessXI
wow better than the LIV vs ACM final? Epic..?

ROFL. :lol:

EPIC indeed. The ACM vs LIV game made me want to pee my pants in excitement and it had a lot of goals too.

The Man United vs CHE made me puke.

RMD vs Man United if ever could give me a mild stroke then that would top Man United vs CHE.

Chelsea sack Grant

Chelsea have started their search for a new manager after sacking Avram Grant. The Israeli's future has been under debate almost from the moment he inherited the Stamford Bridge reins from Jose Mourinho and his eight-month tenure is now at an end just three days after his side lost to Man United in the final of the Champions League.