The Football Thread

Labuyo

fergie in chelsea side? pwde din if wembley stadium does fall to the ground. maybe they should get barcelona's ex rjaakard or that german who's called the flying dutchman, forgot his name. but that german has his tactics ryt. i think his germanys national team head coach.

fergie in chelsea side? pwde din if wembley stadium does fall to the ground. maybe they should get barcelona's ex rjaakard or that german who's called the flying dutchman, forgot his name. but that german has his tactics ryt. i think his germanys national team head coach.

Jurgen Klinsman?

seydou keita, one of my favorite players in sevilla, has signed for barca. the guy can play either attacking or holding mid, and has a really powerful shot. now if only we can sign dani alves, diego capel and luis fabiano...hell might as well completely raid sevilla and pounce on jesus navas too.

Jurgen Klinsman?

yup, klinsman! he'd make a great chelsea coach. i think his the frontrunner for the new generation of managers. Sure would give fergie a run for his money. But i still avram was the best guy for the job. Chelsea management do have bird s@%t for brains

mourinho has already latched on with inter and he's signing lampard and drogba.. deco might follow suit to inter too.. - "accdg to reports"

being a real madrid fan, im getting fed up with all reports linking the team to cristiano ronaldo.. one outlandish report even had robinho, ramos and diarra plus 50M euros for the man utd winger.. that will destroy our team!

i think calderon and co. should forget about ronaldo and instead focus on strengthening the squad bit by bit instead of a one time big time acquisition.. the garay signing is a good example.. :cool:

Edited by bubuy

yes, abidal 'might' come to LIV. i dnt understand why benitez wants to get barry when we have a surplus of central midfielders; perhaps capello paid him 15 mill so that there would be consistent engine room now for the English team. and why is he getting squad players again? not to mention bentley looking to be added, were seeing half of the english national side in one team: gerrard, barry, bentley. crouch, carragher. perhaps some conspiracy going on by the ETA and italian mafia.

and rafa getting more squad players, barry isnt even on the same level of torres, he should get 1-2 more torresque like players instead of 5 squad players; well at least for barry and bentley for me. abidal is a proven player if he comes to anfield, dossena and degen yet to be tested, looks like david villa wont be coming by the looks of how transfers are progressing, i think weve bid for him since last year. i hope he gets maxi rod. from Athletico Mad. so that he would support Torres up front as that whats LIV is lacking. although the media might say that LIV has found their partnership between Torres and Gerrard, i still think gerrard for me fulfills his role best by being a CM; twas his position ever since. we need to get striker and a LM. if torres does get injured in the course of the season (knock on wood, hopefully he doesnt) who will replace him? VORONIN? for crying out loud! ROFL. i think he shouldnt even be on the bench, hes a headless chicken. Kuyt may play but hes better of RW than central striker. LIV better sort these problems out if they want to contend for the title tomorrow.

sabi sa sportscenter kanina:

Roberto Mancini (former Inter Milan manager) is in talks with Chelsea to become the next manager of the Blues...

Jose Mourinho (former Chelsea manager) is in talks with Inter Milan to become the next manager of Inter...

Sven Goran Erikkson (Man City manager) will become the new manager of the Mexican National team...

Hay naku, ayaw talaga tigilan ng Real si C.Ronaldo hehehehe kahit ang presyo niya ay 100million hehehehe...:)

WTF?!?!?!

Mexico?

duchess care to join us at premierleague.com for fantasy footie?

I like it there better because of the graphics and charts... Yahoo! is too bland for my taste.

thats alright, no problem, will try it out. though yahoo is much more competitive in terms of cyberplayers joining in (i believe figures are on the half a million mark of thousands) , and transfer activity and points are real time updates. been there for over 8 years, but will give premierleague.com a shot and see how it goes. will be joining both then.

seen how scoring is measured for both sites and the only difference is that premierleague.com lets you have 15 players, whereas yahoo! allows you to pick only your starting XI. premleague.com also has the captain feature which allows you to choose a captain and his points gets double week in week out, something which may be abused to some extent. point differences, yahoo! has 1-2 points notch higher compared to premleague.com

for your viewing pleasure, check out these links to view how fantasy is being scored for both sites:

premierleague.com --> http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/rules.mc

yahoo! ---> http://uk.premiership.fantasysports.yahoo....l/24123?week=35 (then click "scoring" on the bottom part)

redshirt: just let me know the group name, password, etc. tnx.

will let you know for yahoo when i get to create one early july.

thats alright, no problem, will try it out. though yahoo is much more competitive in terms of cyberplayers joining in (i believe figures are on the half a million mark of thousands) , and transfer activity and points are real time updates. been there for over 8 years, but will give premierleague.com a shot and see how it goes. will be joining both then.

seen how scoring is measured for both sites and the only difference is that premierleague.com lets you have 15 players, whereas yahoo! allows you to pick only your starting XI. premleague.com also has the captain feature which allows you to choose a captain and his points gets double week in week out, something which may be abused to some extent. point differences, yahoo! has 1-2 points notch higher compared to premleague.com

for your viewing pleasure, check out these links to view how fantasy is being scored for both sites:

premierleague.com --> http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/rules.mc

yahoo! ---> http://uk.premiership.fantasysports.yahoo....l/24123?week=35 (then click "scoring" on the bottom part)

redshirt: just let me know the group name, password, etc. tnx.

will let you know for yahoo when i get to create one early july.

No problem buddy.

That captain this is double edged. a month before the last EPL game someone pawned me from the PHL's top spot because he knew Ronaldo won't play and made Torres captain.

I finished third. :(