• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Football Thread

Labuyo

Chelsea seems to have fate in its side..

".......Bayern Munich suffered a double injury crisis ahead of Wednesday's Champions League quarterfinal against Chelsea.

The Bundesliga leaders' top two strikers Claudio Pizarro and Roy Makaay were injured in their 3-0 victory over VfL Wolfsburg on Saturday. .... "

damn..ManU drew w/ Blackburn, 0-0..Arsenal back in 2nd place, both ManU & Arsenal at 67pts..looks like Chelsea is on its way to the championship..

go ManU..you can still win the FAcup..  :D

Man U will be facing Newcastle in the FA semis and Newcastle will miss the services of bowyer and dyer (?)...the two slugged it out in midfield during theirg game agains cystal palace...i will hope for a Man U victory but their inconsistency in putting away opponents is a cause for worry and i wouldn't be surprised if they don't make it

barcelona 3 real betis 3

once again, barcelona shows its vulnerability to quick counter-attacks. the goals which betis scored were so similar to the goals they gave up against chelsea. and betis were playing with only 10 men for almost 80 minutes!

to go 3-1 down at home, against 10 men, won't cut it. thank god they were able to draw level in injury time. but rijkaard really needs to strengthen their defence if they want to make another run at the champions league next year.

the champions league is still loaded with "heavyweights": juventus, milan, inter, bayern munich and chelsea. but i find myself rooting for olympique lyon.

i've been watching french ligue 1 on the fox soccer channel, and this lyon team is loaded with talent, especially in the midfield. mickael essien is regarded as "the next roy keane", and as i've said before, juninho pernacambau is the best free-kick taker in all of world football.

i've been watching french ligue 1 on the fox soccer channel, and this lyon team is loaded with talent, especially in the midfield. mickael essien is regarded as "the next roy keane", and as i've said before, juninho pernacambau is the best free-kick taker in all of world football.

Youre lucky to have that channel over there :) Is the game against PSV to be played at home in Lyon?