Unforgettable Experiences Riding The Mrt

in vancouver, in the sky train, there was this black african guy who looks like a hobo and was babbling to everyone that he was a prince in a village in Africa and he came to Canada for a vacation but he claimed he lost he got mugged and lost everything... he continued talking with all his crap for the next 5-6 stations.... i felt sorry for the young cute white girl that he sat beside with

After Ateneo-La Salle basketball, sabay ang mga atenista at la sallista sa MRT. Ang saya ng kantyawan. If we are going in the same direction, halos magkakakilala karamihan ng tao. Most interesting post game analysis. Walang bintanggan ng dayaan. Kaya alam natin na karamihan ng atenista at la sallista mabubuting tao. Basketball ball talaga ang matindi ang competition.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest simply_tinA

Un girl na may kasamang magjowang tibo at girl. Nahalata yatang dati akong tibo kea aun sinasandalan ako at dinidikit nya un butt nya sa harap ko natawa nga ko eh silip silip pa xa nung bumaba kami kala nya cguro sinusundan ko xa heheh...

• 4 months later...

there's a woman saying that this guy cut the line.... and there are exchange of words... then suddenly the guy says "sasapakin na talaga kita..." the guy waited in the other side of the gate waiting for the woman to come in. hehehe

funny thing is the woman went to the guard and point the guy saying that he's waiting for and he's going to punch her.hehe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

meron isang beses isang Amerikano naka-tank tapos may putok. May kasabay siyang babae, nag-uusap tapos kinuwento niya ng kumain siya ng shawarma. Pinakamasakit dun nasa unahan ko at ako ay nakaupo XD

meron isang beses, may isang tao nagsasalita tungkol sa panginoon at ibigay mo sa kanya ang buhay mo. sobrang nakakatawa yun from shaw hangang taft ^__^

yung huli ay may lumapit na bakla sa akin omg

• 4 weeks later...

Way back 2005 when I was assigned in Manila. May na huli kaming mandurukot. Modus operandi was to snatch a wallet when the passenger is on the way out. tapos they stay behind sa train. My friend saw the guy. inipit namin sa door till the next station. Malas ya medyo malalaki kami hehehe. I held one hand, my friend held the other hand, then another friend pinned him to the door. Pag labas sa next station na people power sya sa waiting area. Kahit yung tatlong guards di nakawat. I doubt if they even tried to. Funny part was it was a lady in her 50's who did most damage with her umbrella.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Because of parking shortage in Araneta during UAAP games, especially Ateneo - La Salle, I park in Ayala and take MRT to Cubao to watch games.

Going back to Makati after the game, I am tempted to eat in Araneta Center first dahil punuan ang MRT. But I always go direct from Coliseum to MRT via Farmers. Pagnanalo, sarap ng feeling makita ang talunan. Pag natalo, sarap ng alaskahan. People on the trade are the same all the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...