Unforgettable Experiences Riding The Mrt

Yung para lang makasakay ka, you chose to ride even the coed train. Kahit na ba andun yung possibility na madikit sa opposite sex yung body mo. Naco-conscious pa naman ako coz of my big butt, kaya ang hirap. Para lang makasakay ka na. That's why I back out pag puno, unless I have my partner with me.

Then pagsakay mo, may bitbit ka, sa sobrang sikip naka-outstretch na yung arms mo and hindi mo na alam kung saan napunta yung iba mong hawak na stuff. Para lang talaga makasakay.

Yung para lang makasakay ka, you chose to ride even the coed train. Kahit na ba andun yung possibility na madikit sa opposite sex yung body mo. Naco-conscious pa naman ako coz of my big butt, kaya ang hirap. Para lang makasakay ka na. That's why I back out pag puno, unless I have my partner with me.

Then pagsakay mo, may bitbit ka, sa sobrang sikip naka-outstretch na yung arms mo and hindi mo na alam kung saan napunta yung iba mong hawak na stuff. Para lang talaga makasakay.

Yeah it's awful isn't it? I stopped using the MRT more than two years ago when I just couldn't get into any of the trains because they were all full. Thing is, one of the train's cars was half empty so I tried getting inside. The guard stopped me saying the car was reserved for women.

Isn't this discrimination? There are bad guys who take advantage of women aboard the mrt. Is reserving one of the cars solely for women's use the answer to this problem? Not from my point of view. The answer is to arrest the offending male who took advantage of a particular female aboard the mrt. Make sure he goes to jail to teach the guy a lesson. Thing is, decent guys are barred from riding one of the cars even if the train is extremely full while the one reserved for females is only half empty.

Discrimination is what it is.

Edited by oscartamaguchiblackface

Yeah it's awful isn't it? I stopped using the MRT more than two years ago when I just couldn't get into any of the trains because they were all full. Thing is, one of the train's cars was half empty so I tried getting inside. The guard stopped me saying the car was reserved for women.

Isn't this discrimination? There are bad guys who take advantage of women aboard the mrt. Is reserving one of the cars solely for women's use the answer to this problem? Not from my point of view. The answer is to arrest the offending male who took advantage of a particular female aboard the mrt. Make sure he goes to jail to teach the guy a lesson. Thing is, decent guys are barred from riding one of the cars even if the train is extremely full while the one reserved for females is only half empty.

Discrimination is what it is.

Di naman discrimination. You know naman how some females overly react pag may nadikit na opposite sex sa kanila. Yun lang din ang resolution. Not just for females, but for the elders and pregnant too yung section.

I think they really lack trains to accommodate passengers. Esp. in this growing population.

nakatulog ung katabi kong chick, then ung ulo niya biglang pumatong sa shoulders ko. not really that pretty pero she's kinda sexy, she was wearing a fitted sando kasi. ok na sana, nang biglang napansin ko tumutulo na pala laway niya! napamura ako then nagising siya bigla. English speaking pa ang loka. "I'm really sorry Sir. really really sorry." ako naman super gentleman, ok lang sabi ko sa kanya. same pala ung station na bababaan namin, sa may Ayala. so she treated me ice cream sa Mcdo, and asked her number. unfortunately, ayaw niya, pero she gave me her FB account. after that naging good friends naman kami sa FB. dun ko na lang tinanung num niya, and the rest is history. ;)

Di naman discrimination. You know naman how some females overly react pag may nadikit na opposite sex sa kanila. Yun lang din ang resolution. Not just for females, but for the elders and pregnant too yung section.

I think they really lack trains to accommodate passengers. Esp. in this growing population.

If I'm with my gf or with a female balikbayan who's not familiar with Metro Manila in general and the MRT in particular, what happens now? She gets to ride in the all-female car and I get to ride in the co-ed car? How do I tell my balikbayan friend it's time to get off the train since we're in different cars?

And for the sake of argument, what if my mom, who's old and frail rides the all-female car. Who's going to look after her if I'm not allowed in that car?

Now again, for argument's sake, I'm with my old and frail mom and I tell the guard I need to be in the same car as her and he lets me in. Multiply me by other guys with their pregnant wives, girlfriends, mothers, aunts, elder sisters, grandmothers, etc. So the security guard will now allow guys to board the all-female car as long as they're accompanied by a female needing assistance?

I'm sorry but I think this is simply ridiculous. An example of a government (or quasi government) idea that wasn't thought through properly.

I still say, punish the offending males. Guys should be deemed innocent of any mal-intent until proven otherwise.

As it is, there just aren't enough trains to serve the huge volume of commuters.And then they're going to reserve one of these for females? Not only is this preposterous. It's downright discrimnatory. Reminds one of segregation in the United States in the 50's where certain parts of a train or bus were reserved for colored (African Americans) and another section reserved for white folk. Just interchange the word "RACE" for "GENDER" and that's exactly what we now have in the MRT.

Edited by oscartamaguchiblackface

If I'm with my gf or with a female balikbayan who's not familiar with Metro Manila in general and the MRT in particular, what happens now? She gets to ride in the all-female car and I get to ride in the co-ed car? How do I tell my balikbayan friend it's time to get off the train since we're in different cars?

And for the sake of argument, what if my mom, who's old and frail rides the all-female car. Who's going to look after her if I'm not allowed in that car?

Now again, for argument's sake, I'm with my old and frail mom and I tell the guard I need to be in the same car as her and he lets me in. Multiply me by other guys with their pregnant wives, girlfriends, mothers, aunts, elder sisters, grandmothers, etc. So the security guard will now allow guys to board the all-female car as long as they're accompanied by a female needing assistance?

I'm sorry but I think this is simply ridiculous. An example of a government (or quasi government) idea that wasn't thought through properly.

I still say, punish the offending males. Guys should be deemed innocent of any mal-intent until proven otherwise.

As it is, there just aren't enough trains to serve the huge volume of commuters.And then they're going to reserve one of these for females? Not only is this preposterous. It's downright discrimnatory. Reminds one of segregation in the United States in the 50's where certain parts of a train or bus were reserved for colored (African Americans) and another section reserved for white folk. Just interchange the word "RACE" for "GENDER" and that's exactly what we now have in the MRT.

It's like the MRT management pesumes that ALL men are guilty of lascivious/aberrant behavior, thus barring them from riding one particular car in the train. Sure there may be sexual criminals who take advantage of women within the tight confines of the trains. But how many of them are there? I would imagine just a small minority. Why penalize all men for the deviant behavior of this small minority? Why not just imprison these men instead? That's what they do in other countries.

Males can ride the female coach if you are accompanying a kid/kids, an elderly , a PWD or a pregnant woman. But if you are with an able female you will be asked to take the sardine like coed coach.

OT: I was pushed all the way back in the middle of the train and when it was my turn to get off i had a hard time squeezing my way out and i missed my stop. The warning chime buzzed the door closed and i was still inside. I have to get off at the next station, got out but was looking like I was in a cat fight and was late for my appointment. As a lesson, i dont take a seat unless im getting off at the last station and i usually stay near the exit door and position myself out 3 stations before my destination.

Males can ride the female coach if you are accompanying a kid/kids, an elderly , a PWD or a pregnant woman. But if you are with an able female you will be asked to take the sardine like coed coach.

OT: I was pushed all the way back in the middle of the train and when it was my turn to get off i had a hard time squeezing my way out and i missed my stop. The warning chime buzzed the door closed and i was still inside. I have to get off at the next station, got out but was looking like I was in a cat fight and was late for my appointment. As a lesson, i dont take a seat unless im getting off at the last station and i usually stay near the exit door and position myself out 3 stations before my destination.

That surely make a lot of sense. Too bad you had to learn the hard way. Hope you weren't too inconvenienced making your way back to the station you missed.

i was inside the train already when we stopped at shaw. a usual crowded rush hour, when a pregnant lady riding was ranting "put*ng in* niyo may buntis dito!" (she was really squeezed in between) "hoy ano ba! puneta!" she was ranting. suddenly an old man butted in "eh tanga ka pala eh bat ka sumakay dito! dun ka sa kabila!". then silence. the lady was so embarrassed at the same time angry, that you could see it in her face that she wanted to hit the man but she knew that she was wrong. on the other side you see can people hiding their chuckles even i was hiding mine.

it was funny!. i think both had a bad day. yung buntis, siempre hormones yun kaya siya ganun. yung lalaki, matanda na galing siguro sa trabahao kaya ganun. :)

That surely make a lot of sense. Too bad you had to learn the hard way. Hope you weren't too inconvenienced making your way back to the station you missed.

Yeah experience is truly the best teacher. I just took a cab when i missed my stop. . i would have gotten there earlier if i didnt miss it. Its good that our MRT/LRT service is not that intricate and maze like. The subway is more confusing and it took me a while before i got the hang of it.

Yeah experience is truly the best teacher. I just took a cab when i missed my stop. . i would have gotten there earlier if i didnt miss it. Its good that our MRT/LRT service is not that intricate and maze like. The subway is more confusing and it took me a while before i got the hang of it.

Have you tried the train system at the Shinjuku station in Tokyo, Japan? Aside from being one of the busiest metro rail stations in the world, all signs are in Japanese. It took me a couple of days to figure things out. But once I got the hang of it, I found this method of transportation within Tokyo to be extremely convenient.

• 2 weeks later...

rode the MRT without any motive, just wanna get to work on time.

i avoid the people crowding around the doors.

chubby lady brushes the side of her butt cheek against my hand. thinking masikip sa tren, i let it go without any malice. she sways left and right with quite a bit of pressure on my hand.

next station, i situate myself against the door that would not be opening so as to make room for other passengers boarding. i rest my back against the door.

chubby lady follows and now situates her butt against my groin. i had no where to go, and so did she.

i slowly developed a hard-on, which she further helped by grinding up and down and swaying left and right.

with loose fitting boxers and slacks, my full hard-on poked her butt crack and i tried to be as subtle as i was humping her in small motions. she reciprocated by bouncing back and forth. i'm pretty sure some of the passengers noticed.

i haven't seen her face, but i bit the bullet and grabbed her ass. it was soft and plump. it was a rush. it was the first time i've done anything like that.

we continued dry humping until i had to disembark at my station. conveniently, it was at the door that i was leaning on. before leaving, i whispered in her ear a very soft, "thank you," and walked away, trying to conceal my erection with my mailman's bag as i blend into the crowded MRT platform.

since then, i have had a fantasy and fetish for public transport groping. :lol: it really is a different kind of rush. :lol:

Have you tried the train system at the Shinjuku station in Tokyo, Japan? Aside from being one of the busiest metro rail stations in the world, all signs are in Japanese. It took me a couple of days to figure things out. But once I got the hang of it, I found this method of transportation within Tokyo to be extremely convenient.

No i havent tried that one. New York subway lang and it would be a breeze compared to Shinjuku.My built in GPS is conked out i get lost easily haha.

Yesterday i boarded the super packed MRT at Ortigas station. It was jampacked as usual and i found myself squeezed in. I was holding on to the post and I felt being bumped from behind. I pretended not to take notice but a middle aged guy was leaning so close to me. He held on to the post so it was like him hugging me from behind. I dont know what got into me but i found it so erotic. I can feel his breath on my hair, his body so close to my mine. I think I even leaned back so i could feel him. He didnt mind and so I felt him lean closer. I was supposed to get off at Cubao Station but this was a real good feeling so what the heck i decided to get off at Trinoma. By Centris it was not so crowded anymore but we stayed in that position. I stole a glance at him and he was not the pervert looking type and not bad looking either. Too bad it was just a short ride. We parted as if nothing happened but we both had an amusing smile in our faces. I ended up going to the booth and paying extra and had to go back to Cubao station. Things like that doesnt happen everyday and it made an inconvenient ride a real good one.

i was inside the train already when we stopped at shaw. a usual crowded rush hour, when a pregnant lady riding was ranting "put*ng in* niyo may buntis dito!" (she was really squeezed in between) "hoy ano ba! puneta!" she was ranting. suddenly an old man butted in "eh tanga ka pala eh bat ka sumakay dito! dun ka sa kabila!". then silence. the lady was so embarrassed at the same time angry, that you could see it in her face that she wanted to hit the man but she knew that she was wrong. on the other side you see can people hiding their chuckles even i was hiding mine.

it was funny!. i think both had a bad day. yung buntis, siempre hormones yun kaya siya ganun. yung lalaki, matanda na galing siguro sa trabahao kaya ganun. :)

HAHAHA...mine was when two buntis throwing punches with each other because one of them pushed one buntis in getting out of the train...

grabe...tapang nung dalawa

No i havent tried that one. New York subway lang and it would be a breeze compared to Shinjuku.My built in GPS is conked out i get lost easily haha.

Yesterday i boarded the super packed MRT at Ortigas station. It was jampacked as usual and i found myself squeezed in. I was holding on to the post and I felt being bumped from behind. I pretended not to take notice but a middle aged guy was leaning so close to me. He held on to the post so it was like him hugging me from behind. I dont know what got into me but i found it so erotic. I can feel his breath on my hair, his body so close to my mine. I think I even leaned back so i could feel him. He didnt mind and so I felt him lean closer. I was supposed to get off at Cubao Station but this was a real good feeling so what the heck i decided to get off at Trinoma. By Centris it was not so crowded anymore but we stayed in that position. I stole a glance at him and he was not the pervert looking type and not bad looking either. Too bad it was just a short ride. We parted as if nothing happened but we both had an amusing smile in our faces. I ended up going to the booth and paying extra and had to go back to Cubao station. Things like that doesnt happen everyday and it made an inconvenient ride a real good one.

may iba 'no? there's an adrenaline rush na gusto mong maulit.

rode the MRT without any motive, just wanna get to work on time.

i avoid the people crowding around the doors.

chubby lady brushes the side of her butt cheek against my hand. thinking masikip sa tren, i let it go without any malice. she sways left and right with quite a bit of pressure on my hand.

next station, i situate myself against the door that would not be opening so as to make room for other passengers boarding. i rest my back against the door.

chubby lady follows and now situates her butt against my groin. i had no where to go, and so did she.

i slowly developed a hard-on, which she further helped by grinding up and down and swaying left and right.

with loose fitting boxers and slacks, my full hard-on poked her butt crack and i tried to be as subtle as i was humping her in small motions. she reciprocated by bouncing back and forth. i'm pretty sure some of the passengers noticed.

i haven't seen her face, but i bit the bullet and grabbed her ass. it was soft and plump. it was a rush. it was the first time i've done anything like that.

we continued dry humping until i had to disembark at my station. conveniently, it was at the door that i was leaning on. before leaving, i whispered in her ear a very soft, "thank you," and walked away, trying to conceal my erection with my mailman's bag as i blend into the crowded MRT platform.

since then, i have had a fantasy and fetish for public transport groping. :lol: it really is a different kind of rush. :lol:

Very nice experiences. Both of you were fortunate to have "willing" partners who happened to be strangers. Things like these only happen in my fantasies. :lol:

Edited by maxiev

One experience I had that happened just some weeks ago was when I made a round trip. I was bound for Cubao and I was in Ayala. I waited until the train stopped at Pasay, then I got to sit. I didn't mind whether I'd be in the coed as long as I could sit. I got sleepy so it was just in Magallanes when I began to doze off. I didn't know which station the train got filled up coz as soon as I woke up, we were already in Ortigas station. And just as soon as I opened my eyes, a guy standing in front of me, his "private part" was actually leveled to my face.

Awkward... I quickly looked outside the window...

sometimes, you just have to be in the right place and the right time and commit. it's useless if you're half-hearted. good luck!

In other words, strike while the iron is hot!

Sometimes we just have to take advantage of the situation. I think my naughty side got the better of me. Taking the risk can be advantageous at times.

I envy your mysterious stranger!! ;)

I have been using MRT, MRT2 and LRT since 2005, it has gotten a little better over the years.

MRT from Taft to cubao always the fun rides during rush hour when to get on or wait for the next one. I had a few ladies brush into me, badings trying to brush into (close calls a few times) and a few times just meeting new people. I always but at least 300php of metro pass, rather than to stand in line grrrr.

Then also a few times i get a wink or a new friend from the female guards

I guess those who are use to riding the metro know to get ourselves having some fun. Then there are others who gosh have no sense of direction but still get on thinking mrt is going straight to UN lol oh well.

But then gosh certain times though i would get off the next stop because some people that get on smell too bad ewwww

The news of the mrt/lrt expansion is awesome but can we get more cars like the mrt2 and hopefully a needed upgrade of lrt, its always scary on lrt

• 4 weeks later...

Sobrang wholesome lang nito, pero hindi ko talaga makalimutan.

Masikip noon sa MRT, right after lunch may mag-amang nakaupo (Kid was around 7 or 8). Pagdating sa Q.Ave station, dagsa ang tao as usual. May medyo matandang babae ang pumasok at since wala nang upuan, nakatayo na lang. Walang nag-offer ng upuan sa matanda. Sabi ng bata sa tatay niya, "Papa, let's let the girl sit *sabay turo kay ale*.

Simple gesture pero ang powerful ng dating kasi dinaig pa ng bata yung mga nakatatandang lalaki na nakaupo sa train noon.