• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Tito Varela - Vice Mayor of Caloocan

Yoyong Martirez - Vice Mayor of Pasig

Aldo Perez (formerly with Great Taste and Shell) - Sales Manager for Nissan

Dennis Abbatuan - married a nurse now based in London

Rino Salazar (my kumpare) - based in Alaska -- organizes charity tournaments for the benefit of Rudy Distrito

Pongkee Alolor - based in LA

Fil Gulfin - into race cars (particularly drag racing)

Bambi Kabigting - pastor based in America (married to Lotis Key)

Padim Israel - pastor for Bread of Life community (married to Rio Locsin)

Mike Bilbao - migrated to the USA with his wife, former society figure Tetchie Ysmael (sis of Louie Y)

Chito Loyzaga - oversees the business of his in-laws (the landed Yulo family of Canlubang)

Bobby Parks - back in the USA, his son is a top college prospect both in the USA and locally...watch out for him (scouts say that he is even better than his father...)

OT: if you want to see some of these guys, they have a regular basketball group at the Ultra every Wednesday night from 8-10pm i had the opportunity of playing with them a couple of times...the players include: Aldo Perez, Leo Isaac, Sonny Cabatu, and Wilmer Ong...di umubra ang pagiging Bruiser ko dito... :hypocritesmiley:

Lim Eng Beng still plays competitive basketball both in the local (Fil-Chi leagues) and regional level (Asian Overseas Chinese Basketball Championships) where he usually captains the Philippine 40 and above team with ex-PBA players Sonny Co and Atoy Co reinforced by "imports" Freddie Hubalde and Bong dela Cruz (both formerly with Crispa).

Padagdag pa...

Jun Reyes - now based in the USA with his brother Billy (also an ex-PBA player)

Joey Loyzaga - happily settled in Australia with wife Jaki Cayuca (sister of violinist Jay Cayuca)

Samboy Lim - runs a successful basketball clinic, part of the San Miguel coaching staff

Eric Altamirano - runs a successful basketball clinic

Ely Capacio - after an unsuccessful PBA career as a player, went to finish a Masters Degree at the AIM, now a top executive with San Miguel Corporation / Purefoods

Alex Araneta - migrated to Australia

ex-PBA players with sons currently or formerly in the PBA

Sonny Cabatu - Junjun Cabatu

Romy Mamaril - Billy Mamaril

Robert Jaworski - Dudut Jaworski

8 years ago, I played with Aris Franco, the oldest Rookie to play in the PBA from Shell in a small Chineese League. He even emerged as the MVP! He used to work as an aircon technician for Masagana Dept. Store during those times, I wonder where he is now...He's such a humble guy.

8 years ago, I played with Aris Franco, the oldest Rookie to play in the PBA from Shell in a small Chineese League. He even emerged as the MVP! He used to work as an aircon technician for Masagana Dept. Store during those times, I wonder where he is now...He's such a humble guy.

30 year old rookie right? Which team nga ba? Shell?

i still play with him now and bong dela cruz....galing padin!...ganun padin work nya