Utah Jazz

FF

u have a 3^77$ to ask a question! -_-

@Jopoc...

Sloan signed a 1 year extension then suddenly you resigned in the latter part of regular season? He got the instinct that Deron have the management side and he knows that he's expendables...galing na sa iyo na mas minahal ng management si DERON keysa Coach Sloan... so picking one side from the other side ay hindi ba pagpili yun?

the easy way to go out is to resigned and not get fired.... -_- Even Karl Malone knows Coach Jerry well na hindi sya gagawa ng ganung decision... he knows there was pressure within the Management!

well kung yun ang definition mo ng hindi pagpili... hands up nako! :(

1. if sloan resigned, then papaano mo sasabihin na pinili ng management si deron over him? hindi ba dapat kung pinili nila si deron, eh, sinisante nila si sloan?

2. kelan ko sinabi na mas minahal ng management si deron? heto ka nanaman. hindi iniintindi (o talaga lang na hindi maintindihan) ang mga binabasa mo.

gamitin mo ng kunti ang Hypothalamus mo baka makuha mo kung ano ang connection nun... kung ginagamit mo nga! :lol:

Kung tatanggalin ng Utah owner si Sloan bec as you said he took the Jazz to 2 finals appearances but lost to the Bulls on both occations, malamang dati pa ginawa ito at hindi na binigyan ng 1 year extention bago nangyari ang "PILIAN" na hindi mo naman maipakitang nangyari talaga. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jazz made 2 NBA Championship appearance at hindi nman naalis sa playoffs ang JAZZ so based on credentials its not easy for the management to fire him kaagad... so again why did they give another 1 year extension? basically the management are trying to works things out between Deron and Coach Jerry..... pero mas lumala lng yung situation...

Coach Jerry's instinct, he knows that DERON has the upper hand with the management and bcoz of failures gettin an NBA Championship mas expendibles sya keysa kay DERON....

hindi ito tanong ha at i dont assume u will accept this basta ipasok mo na lng sa katiting mung pag-iisip na mas papayag ba ang management na umalis ang Franchise Player nila o ang Coach, mas mdali bang tanggapin mawalan ng Franchise player o ng isang Coach!

Jazz made 2 NBA Championship appearance at hindi nman naalis sa playoffs ang JAZZ so based on credentials its not easy for the management to fire him kaagad... so again why did they give another 1 year extension? basically the management are trying to works things out between Deron and Coach Jerry..... pero mas lumala lng yung situation...

Coach Jerry's instinct, he knows that DERON has the upper hand with the management and bcoz of failures gettin an NBA Championship mas expendibles sya keysa kay DERON....

hindi ito tanong ha at i dont assume u will accept this basta ipasok mo na lng sa katiting mung pag-iisip na mas papayag ba ang management na umalis ang Franchise Player nila o ang Coach, mas mdali bang tanggapin mawalan ng Franchise player o ng isang Coach!

You said based on credentials and track record its not easy for management to fire SLOAN ... PRECISELY my point! That is why I was asking you what does the twice being and losing in the finals got to do on who is the more expendable one. But just after claiming that based on his credentials it will be difficult for management to fire him, you are also saying Sloan instincts tells him because he was not able to get a championship for Utah mas expendible siya kaysa kay Deron. Parang contradicting. Besides, how did you know that Sloan's instinct tells him Deron has the upper hand with Management? You are speculating ... unless there is indeed proof or any statement by Coach himself to this matter. Parang ganito rin un sinabi sa isang article:

So with Williams two years away from a decision that could change the direction of the franchise, for the first time ever, it seems like Sloan was lacking leverage in Utah. Most of this is speculation for now,

Now you also claimed that the reason the extension was given to Sloan was "basically management is still trying to work things out between Deron and Sloan". Is tendering a contract extension to Sloan the precondition for them to be able to work thinks out? Hindi ba pwedeng pagayusin ang dalawa without a contract extension being given first to Coach? Para mong sinasabing UTAH is giving Coach an extension not because of his abilities and track record but rather as an "incentive" para makipagayos kay Deron DON'T you think it is more costly in the end for the TEAM (UTAH) to extend Sloan's contract hoping magkaayus silang dalawa. In hindsight, we know that hindi talaga magkakasundo si Coach at Deron. And going by your logic na mas pipiliin ng team na mawala si Coach kaysa kay Deron, then UTAH has to pay for at least a buy-out of the contract should Sloan opted not to resign (which he actually can if $$$ lang habol niya at wala siyang pakialam sa pansariling prinsipyo). Samantalang pag walang extension, Utah can just let Sloan walk away without any liabilities at all after the season.

Finally you said YOU DON'T ASSUME ... While it happens (teams siding with their franchise player over the coach), you can never be sure that will be the case everytime without speculating. Looking back at ncident involving Spewell and Coach PJ, hindi ba ni-rescind ng Warriors ang contract ni Spre. By doing so they are willing to let go of their franchise player without anything in return. Just so happened nanalo si Spre sa arbitration so na-reinstate un contract niya but he was TRADED. A clear indication that a team can let go of their franchise player if indeed they have to choose between a player and a coach for the right reason. The odds happening may be minimal but it can happen.

I think the problem here is you focus more on Deron leaving without compensation for the team. But we all know that he can be traded for at most franchise player as well and it is not as if time is of the essence since hindi pa naman expiring ang contract ni Deron.

Coach Sloan tried his best by not letting the Jazz out of the playoffs which this is a leverage why he still the Coach plain, simple and why he got an extension.

mtagal ng may alitan yung dalawa bago pa yung contract extension which the management knows may remedyo pa sana sa problema ng dalawa...mas clear lng ngayon dahil dati closed door but during the halftime game with Chicago clear na malala na talaga yung problema! yung game nila against Chicago... Deron committed 2 crucial turnovers dhil hindi sinunod yung play ni Coach Jerry the result natalo ang Jazz. that conclude the resignation of Coach Jerry!

the contract extension ay problema na ng Jazz management..simple lng eh hindi ka nman gagastos dun! -_-

i dont know how did u come up to make the Sprewell an example.... :ohmy: alam mo na hindi pumanig ang management sa kanya ginawa mo pang halimbawa.

maganda sana yung kay Ex-Coach Brown at LBJ... ;)

Edited by darksoulriver

Coach Sloan tried his best by not letting the Jazz out of the playoffs which this is a leverage why he still the Coach plain, simple and why he got an extension.

mtagal ng may alitan yung dalawa bago pa yung contract extension which the management knows may remedyo pa sana sa problema ng dalawa...mas clear lng ngayon dahil dati closed door but during the halftime game with Chicago clear na malala na talaga yung problema! yung game nila against Chicago... Deron committed 2 crucial turnovers dhil hindi sinunod yung play ni Coach Jerry the result natalo ang Jazz. that conclude the resignation of Coach Jerry!

the contract extension ay problema na ng Jazz management..simple lng eh hindi ka nman gagastos dun! -_-

i dont know how did u come up to make the Sprewell an example.... :ohmy: alam mo na hindi pumanig ang management sa kanya ginawa mo pang halimbawa.

maganda sana yung kay Ex-Coach Brown at LBJ... ;)

I just wanted to show you that NOT ALL THE TIME ang franchise player ang pinapanigan ng management as you are presenting with your "its does not take a genius to determine" statement. Even a FRANCHISE PLAYER is despensible if the TEAM decides so and it had a precedent already. Alam nating hindi pumanig ang management sa kanya because nangyari na ang away nila and we know how management had decided. Prior to it, alam ba natin na ang papanigan ay si Coach in case magaway sila ng Franchise player? Ikaw na din ang nagsabing mas madaling palitan ang Coach kaysa Franchise Player right so you would never expect this to happen.

It is also good to know that you have presented and said that Sloan coaching abilities gave him the leverage for the extension but what an irony when you contradicted yourself by saying Sloan felt he is expendable for not being able to bring a title to Utah. Not to mention how did you know that it was the REAL REASON without SPECULATING :lol: NOW, given your statment

Now from what you're saying above about what happened in the Chicago game, it could be one of the reason why Sloan resigned BUT IT HAD NOTHING TO DO MANAGEMENT DECIDING TO SIDE WITH DERON NOR WITH LOSING TWICE TO CHICAGO IN THE FINALS as you claimed earlier.

I think I made myself VERY CLEAR.

ang punto ay simpleng maunawaan kung gustong maunawaan..

Coach Jerry made 2 NBA Finals appearance...made every playoffs again this is not a guarantee ur not an expendables! Coach are more expendables in the NBA than a Franchise Player... For you its contradicting pero kung tlagang NBA Afficionado ka alam mo na ang Coach ang mas madaling pakawalan ng isang Team kahit may contract ka pa (Like Coach Larry Brown) yun kung tunay kang nakakaintindi ng kung ano ang expendables.

Management will do anything to let their Franchise player stays... yun ang humahatak ng Fans hindi ang Coach!

out of topic pero talagang pinanindigan mo yung Sprewell story... Sprewell is a Franchise player tama but what is the difference of other Franchise player to HIM! simpleng pagiisip lng kailangan dito. Iba ang sitwasyon ni Sprewell di mo ba maipasok sa isipan mo he choke to death ang isang Coach its not verbal war within players and Coach -_-.. Well i dont know how your mind works about what the management will do on that situation pero klaro-klaro na mas panig sila sa Coach! dko magets kung pano ka magisip sa topic na ito!

Edited by darksoulriver

ang punto ay simpleng maunawaan kung gustong maunawaan..

Coach Jerry made 2 NBA Finals appearance...made every playoffs again this is not a guarantee ur not an expendables! Coach are more expendables in the NBA than a Franchise Player... For you its contradicting pero kung tlagang NBA Afficionado ka alam mo na ang Coach ang mas madaling pakawalan ng isang Team kahit may contract ka pa (Like Coach Larry Brown) yun kung tunay kang nakakaintindi ng kung ano ang expendables.

Management will do anything to let their Franchise player stays... yun ang humahatak ng Fans hindi ang Coach!

out of topic pero talagang pinanindigan mo yung Sprewell story... Sprewell is a Franchise player tama but what is the difference of other Franchise player to HIM! simpleng pagiisip lng kailangan dito. Iba ang sitwasyon ni Sprewell di mo ba maipasok sa isipan mo he choke to death ang isang Coach its not verbal war within players and Coach -_-.. Well i dont know how your mind works about what the management will do on that situation pero klaro-klaro na mas panig sila sa Coach! dko magets kung pano ka magisip sa topic na ito!

Did I say he was not expendable just because he was able to bring his team to the finals and quite consistently made every playoffs? In fact sabi ko diba is that if this is the issue then dati pa sana siya tinanggal. All I'm saying here is that there is no connect whatsoever sa paglagay mong he's been to the finals twice and lost on both occation to him being expendable as you claimed.

Second, I agree with you mas madaling pakawalan ang coach kaysa player but as I pointed out "its not all the time". And as I said wala ka naman FACTUAL basis na MANAGEMENT decided na pakawalan si Sloan in this scenario. THe issue here is that Officially, Sloan resigned and don't put your own colors to it with lots of speculative dressings.

Natawa naman ako sa sinabi mong ang pagkakaiba is that he choke to death ang isang COACH. Napatay ba niya si Coach PJ? Last I know he's still an assistant with the Raptors. Bottomline pare-parehong away ng player and coach ang nangyari sa Spre-Carlesimo, Deron-Sloan at Brown-LBJ. Some maybe mild, others like the Spre case is worst. But the point is if what you are saying is correct that management will always chose to side with the franchise player, then dapat sinibak na lang si PJ Carlesimo kasi hindi naman siya tulad ni Slaon na may proven track record na as an NBA coach (so mas madaling tanggalin). In fact, if all management will think alike then hindi na dapat pumayag ang Knicks sa trade considering Spre's past behaviour. Hindi lang po si Coach ang nakaaway ni Spre nun nasa Warriors siya pati kapwa player may nakaaway rin siya. But we all know what happened next and it proves despite what happened, Spre still got value, The Warriors decided to let go of him and the Knicks was just too willing to take him in their fold.

ANYWAY, my point of contention is simple ... Officially SLOAN RESIGNED. And unlike what you claimed, walang naganap na pilian. Un "feelings" ni Sloan is only known to himself so your opinion that he thinks he is expendable is purely speculation. His not being able to lead the Jazz to a title is essentially a NON FACTOR or IRRELEVANT to the current issue.

You can go on and argue/speculate all you like to rebutt what I raised. I've said my piece on this matter. ;)

All I'm saying here is that there is no connect whatsoever sa paglagay mong he's been to the finals twice and lost on both occation to him being expendable as you claimed.

ito ang one of the best ... wlang connection sa pagiging expendable hahaha im gettin used to ur kind of thinkin! movin on! :lol:

kahit paikot ikutin mo pa Sprewell was fired and the Coach Stays its history... i think ur gettin more hilarious by sayin this stuff.

pati knicks sinabit na ayuf tlaga! cant u stay on the same line kakarindi para kang babaeng nagsho-shopping :lol:

@DSR,now that Deron have been traded, may lumabas na report sa Hoopshype:

I guess there is really no TRUTH to what you've been yakking all along that MANAGEMENT CHOOSE DERON OVER SLOAN. If they really value Deron even with the "attitude" they would not look into trading Williams a month ago.

Moreso you said "Management will do anything to let their Franchise player stays... yun ang humahatak ng Fans hindi ang Coach!" As far as the trade is concerned, hindi naman franchise player ang naging kapalit ni Deron right? :lol:

whahaha

nkagawa kn agad ng sarili mung presumption without knowing the whole story!

"The Jazz were involved with the Nets in October as part of a potential four-team trade that would have sent Anthony to New Jersey, but Williams had not been included in that deal." nasagot n yung unang hirit mo!

tutal mahilig ka s tanong yung storya ng Trade ng Knicks at Denver.... ganun din b kapalit ni Melo? :lol: kung may IQ ka hindi mo matatanong yan!

Kevin O’Connor said. “To do so we had to give up an All-Star, but we feel like this is a win for both sides.”

unless alam mo kung bkit pumayag ang management kung bkit pinakawalan nila si Deron?

mkahirit lng talaga! :lol:

deron is a franchise player, and normally, a team will not trade him unless there is a demand from the said player, or, like in the case of melo, there he is in an expiring contract. in this case, there was no demand from d-will and his contract is not yet due until 2012.

unexpected or not, it clearly shows that the jazz was not interested in keeping d-will. so that disproves any notion that they choose him over sloan. mabuti pa nga si sloan, sinabi ng management that they tried stopping him from the leaving the team, eh si deron, sila mismo nagtapon sa kanya.