• Good Guys

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good guys finishes last

(one good reference is from askmen.com)

The Nice Guy Defined

While the nice guy is an agreeable person, he's got no control over his life. He allows women to come into his life, he agrees with them on everything, and hopes and prays that these women will like him for being so agreeable. It's so important for women to like him, so he's Mr. Agreeable.

Mr. Agreeable never gets the girl. He never gets the second date after the first because he's boring. What being so agreeable tells a woman is that you do not have enough self-respect to stand up to your own values. You don't think enough of yourself to own your identity, so you become accommodating, inoffensive and boring. You become the boring nice guy nobody wants to date. When you’re attracted to a woman, you do everything you can to please her. She's got a cold? You’ll bring her cold medicine. She tells you she's got a headache tonight? You drive her home. She tells you that she can't see you this weekend, you'll say, “Oh, that's OK. We'll get together whenever you're ready.” You don't have a plan. You're wishy-washy on everything you do. You're Mr. Whatever-You-Want-To-Do.

Kahit alam kong badboy ang mag pa Es sa spa i keep insisting i am this goody two shoes na ayaw mag atw. Reverse thera. Ako mag mamassage sa thera ko. Well i do enjoy giving out full body to body and provide that bf experience. Di ko parin kasiatanggap na may mga babae ma gustong ginagawa sa kanila yung trabaho nila. Oh well hard truth about life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Women love bad boys dahil they insist na sila ang magiging turning point nito at makakapagbago sa lalaking eto.... fast forward to a few months... iyak si girl dahil suko na sya ke bad boy... pasok sa eksena naman si good boy to console... at dahil sa dakilang friendzone.... cannot go further... when gal recovers... seek uli nang next bad boy.... rinse repeat hanggang... gal realize it's futile to change someone.... bad boy realizes he is alone.... good guys realize that there are something you have to fight for...

Bad Boy: adventure, thrill

Good Guy: boring, stability

I think most good looking guys are bad boys in a sense that they feel they have so many choices that's why di sila naghahabol ng babae pag ksp na si babae. As in they wont make their girl "amo" if nagtatampo kaya labeled as bad boy.

Guys who are not as blessed as the good looking ones are usually sweet and nang-aamo lalo pag feel nila jackpot sila dun sa girl (if the girl is beyond his league).

So bad boy or good boy? I prefer good looking guys eh so alam na

;)