Bad Boy Or Good Guy!

Bad Boy or Good Guy  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies, take your pick

• Bad Boys
    • Good Guys

• 8 months later...

These two phrases remind of my most recent ex. We had our own context for the two.

For us, being a good boy (good guy in this case) means no sex. The alternate, of course, means sex.

We had just started becoming friends. We met often, and after about the 3rd date, she already hinted to me -- women have a subtle way of telling you -- that she was starting to fall.

It was on the 5th date, I think, when our conversation turned towards sex. At that time, she openly asked me if I was what I was, that is, after several dates and almost nightly long telephone conversations, I still haven't asked for sex. I asked her if that was unusual. She said yes, since her usual experiences were that guys, at an average, would already ask for sex on the 2nd or 3rd date. Quite a few would even request for it on the 1st.

As a rule, she never went to bed on the 1st date. On the 2nd, she would agree if she already felt comfortable and had some degree of liking and feelings for the guy.

I laughed at her and told her I never asked for sex that early. The shortest time was 8 months. I said I never wanted to give the impression that I'm after sex. I want to be sure of my feelings for the girl, and I want the girl to be sure of hers for me.

That's when she chided me about being a 'good boy.' In return, I asked her if it was ok being a good boy. She said, Ok naman. Nakakabilib nga na good boy ako. Pero being a good boy for long is also boring. (I think she preferred that I be a bad boy. Well, truth to be told, she was a single mom with 2 kids from 2 different guys. Besides, she had more sexual experiences than me!)

That's when I got the hint she was already ready to go to bed with me. However, I pushed the argument further. I repeated my question. "So... would you prefer me to be a good boy or a bad boy?"

She gave me a safe answer. "Ok naman kung manatili kang good boy. Pero kung magiging bad boy ka wala rin namang problema sa akin"

I pushed further. "Pero, ano ba talaga ang gusto mo? Good boy or bad boy?"

"Ikaw. Bahala ka."

Very sensual and titillating, di ba?

Edited by jgc813
  • 2 weeks later...

Those who clamor for wild sex often pick the bad guys....eventhough sila na bumubuhay dun sa bad guy..ayos lang daw,....magaling sa sex eh.... but in the end...sana they would realize that sex are temporary and it is just the call of the flesh ...however, commitment to each other is forever.... = good guys..NO PUN INTENDED

• Like (+1) 1