Bad Boy Or Good Guy!

Bad Boy or Good Guy  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies, take your pick

• Bad Boys
    • Good Guys

• 4 weeks later...
How would you ladies feel about a reformed bad boy that has all the traits you attach to a bad boy but is able to actually listen to you when you talk and every once in a while surprise you by doing something romantic and unexpected?

i would feel LUCKY to be with this type guy which i believe isn't around that much. bad boys tend to enjoy too much nowadays. i'm a sucker for pain most of the time thus i attract the "bad" boys. oh well, trying to clean up now. i know, i know...it will take time but it never is late. time is of the essence.

but still, it's fun being with a "bad" boy coz i am better with them, i guess. harhar! just clowning. :P

I guess good guys just tend to be too available... too open... good guys are the ones who goes over his limits to please the girl... at times he adores her so much that it gets annoying. In theory, they just don't want what is already there... there is nothing else to want. It just don't stir anything else if she can just have it with only giving that much. The rewards are belittled. You put aside what you can have in a snap for someone or something that you deem more rewarding...

Sucks to be the good guy when the person who treats her like just something of no value gets the girl....

believe me, i know the feeling.

• 1 month later...

nagtataka rin ako kung bakit may mga babaeng mas gusto yung bad guys. by saying bad guys i don't just mean they look astig. yung tipong adik, babaero, nanakit ng babae, manloloko, walang kwenta, lahat na. pero mahal pa rin nila. at mas pipiliin nila kesa sa ibang nagmamahal sa kanila na matino. theory ko siguro gusto nilang patunayan sa sarili nila na kaya nilang baguhin yung guy.

women has that natural desire to dominate over men..

a woman in a relationship will eventually see the flaws of the man she is with,

seeing the imperfections of that man, she feels/knows she is obliged to HELP the man change,

she sees herself as one of the people, or if i may say, she sees herself as the only person who has the capacity

in convincing the guy.. she will try to manipulate in many ways, by dominating, blackmailing,

sweet talk, bribing, or even seeking professional help.. she will exhaust all efforts.. she will try and try until there

is no left for herself.. then she gets mad on the guy for not changing, and eventually (i hope) she realizes the

idea of changing the man (who does not want to change) was a big mistake in the first place..

so why the bad guy, there is challenge..

so why the good guy, she has wisdom.. Nuff said.

• 3 weeks later...

During my high school years, I get angry with those guys with bad boy na epek.They do get the nice and good looking girls ng batch namin. But during my college days na, I understand the girls, they just don't want a boring aura from us guys. We don't have to dress and smell thugs to exude sex appeal.

I'd just wish noon na I got to get that idea noon. But then again, I'm really happy with my gf now!

Pero eto, it's quite amusing but it seems real for me."Most of the time, the funny man never gets the girl."

• 6 months later...
Guest romantico888
:P

Good and bad guys are guys. magka iba lang sila ng diskarte sa babae magpakita ng character at pisikal na anyo nila. sa katawan lang nagkakaiba ang good and bad pero mas delikado ang good boy. masarap lang tignan ang bad boys. mahirap MAGPAKABAIT mahirap kumuha ng prospect kaya usually mas masarap sila sa kama unlike the other type, mabilis sila magpalit kase mostly nga alam ng babae so yummy sila tingnan. -_- ingat nlng sa pagpili mga hija. :evil:

sagot ko lang para sa inyo girls TIP lang ito ..kumuha nalang kayo ng bad buys kasi ang bad kapag nagbago going straight na talaga yan at hindi mo kailangan diktahan..pero ang good guys hmmmp kapag naging bad yan as in kawawa kayo ..parang sa mga guys din kasi nagkakaroon din naman kami ng GF/WIFE/RELATIONSHIP with PSPs na yung iba nagiging success naman in future family ..pero may mga nagmamalinis pa din hindi mawawala yan kasi kaya naman kami nagkakaganito dahil sa inyo na din eh... kung baga sa ulam hindi pwedeng iwanan ng walang takip kakainin at magpapakain naman talaga sa ANAK NG PUSANG GALA AT PUSANG ITIM hehehe so better choose bad guys nalang ...

I think im in between a bad boy and a good guy. May pagka mama's boy nga ako pero may sarili akong pera at nde nman ako nawawalan. hahaha!!! may pagka rebellious pero magalang ako sa matanda. im not claiming that i am perfect because i know for a fact im not. but i cant classify myself as a bad boy because i aint a good guy nor im a good guy because im not a bad boy. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 months later...