Bad Boy or Good Guy  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies, take your pick

• Bad Boys
    • Good Guys

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

A good man who can man up for me. Someone who will treat me like a lady but someone I can hang out with and trust as a friend

A good man who will respect me and I will do the same. A man who will not mess up with my sanity. One who does his best not to make me feel uneasy and someone who plans his future with me in it as I do the same. Someone who makes me feel that he just doesn't go with the flow. Someone decisive or "has decided"

A good man with mystery. Someone whom I'd love to take a lifetime to know as I unravel more things about him. It is never boring to decipher what appears to be a good man.

kung mayaman ka at galante, mapa good boy or bad boy ka it doesn't matter.

kung broke ka, mapa good boy or badboy ka it doesn't matter.

May mga kilala akong badboy na malakas sa chicks dati nung nasa school pa, ngayong walang pera wala namang makuhang magandang babae. May isa naman devote religious person talaga, walang chicks nung nasa school pa pero ngayon ang ganda ng asawa. Financially stable kasi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok first of all, may kasabihan na hindi lahat ng mabait ay mabuti, at di komo hindi mabait eh masama na.

For example, yung mga girls dito na nakakatangap ng PM from random guys. Di ba minsan hindi naman ganun kagarapal yung lalake na magaalok ng SEB o FUBU o kung ano ano pa. Syempre sa umpisa magiging mabait muna, palakaibigan, tapos kunwari bibigyan ng innocent invitation, pero lahat naman ng bati na yan ay isang pakitang tao dahil sa huli gusto din nung guy na ihiwalay yung babae sa panty nya lol

Second, kelangan balance yan lagi.

You can't keep being too nice to a girl to the point you just become boring, taken for granted, or worst a push over. But you can't be like that creepy dude in 50 shades go grey either.

Be nice to her, be warm, be caring, and generous. But do not overdo it to the point she just becomes to spoiled she forgets that she has to reciprocate. Make her realize that if she will not do her part, if she will not learn to appreciate. If she starts being a bitch make her realize that you will stop giving all of that without being too much of an assh*le either. Magtira lagi ng konti para sa sarili.

Be dominant kung ikaw yung lalake. Ikaw magsusuot ng pantalon, ikaw may huling salita sa mga malalaking bagay na pagdedesisyunan. Pero huwag mo naman gawing alipin o sunudsunuran yung babae masyado, masasakal yan. Rather, treat her like a queen but at the end of the day you are still a king.

Learn to have reasonable patience. Be understanding at times when she needs them. Habaan ang frustration tolerance kung medyo me mood swing. BUT don't be hesitant to show your anger when you have a good reason to. Letting it bottle inside is dangerous. Do not be too confrontational either, nor be overly aggressive. Or you will end up saying something later on you will regret and ikaw yung mas lalabas na me kasalanan. Be dominant but dont be aggressive.

• 2 months later...