Bad Boy Or Good Guy!

Bad Boy or Good Guy  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies, take your pick

• Bad Boys
    • Good Guys

When I was in my younger "Immature" days, I used to be a hundred percent good boy and a pure gentleman. Unfortunately, I've always been left out to somebody who is more mean looking, ragged or sometimes dirty looking and may attitude men. So I grew and learned and built maturity over my personality towards Women. Siguro dahil na rin nag mature na ung age and nag iba na rin ung mga nakakasalamuha ko. Learning that being pure goodness doesn't end well with girls as they tend to get bore. and I think my "Dominant" personality specially when it comes to sex is a result and a byproduct of that psychological experience I had with women when I was growing up. Oh well that's a diff kind of story.

I honestly still remember those days, I always think about my girl's feelings and sake before I make a move, thinking that I would make an unpleasant mood or impression to her or she might not like these, or that etc.. Yung pagiging manyak ko lang ang napapakita ko noon haha siguro it runs through the blood. being a GM haha.

So I tend to show only the good things, being a pure gentle man to them/her. Pero siguro un ung reason bakit naging boring kasi lahat ok. Minsan nga walang away for a long period of time kasi I always say "It's ok" kahit na hindi, and I always say sorry even if it's my fault because I always want to have a smooth and no issue relation. Gusto ko ok lagi. Chill lang kumbaga. Ako yung mismong representation ng unang personality ni Popoy before sila nag break ni Basha ng una. Walang thrill, forgiving, support to gf to the highest. There was no spice in the relation. So In the end, well you already know what the ending was kung napanood nyo na ang "One More chance" part 1. LOL

I even cried over my first few GFs when they broke up with me. Popoy nga (highschool days haha!). Ngayon natatawa nalang ako at naiisip "Di nga? ganun ako dati?". Well we all have something to laugh about our selves when think about our pasts specially pag dating sa relationships how we were at that time compared to our current personalities towards handling a relation today.

So to sum it up, I'd still be on a Gentle-man good boy side as I always were, but things have changed. can't tell how bad I can be at sometimes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was in my younger "Immature" days, I used to be a hundred percent good boy and a pure gentleman. Unfortunately, I've always been left out to somebody who is more mean looking, ragged or sometimes dirty looking and may attitude men. So I grew and learned and built maturity over my personality towards Women. Siguro dahil na rin nag mature na ung age and nag iba na rin ung mga nakakasalamuha ko. Learning that being pure goodness doesn't end well with girls as they tend to get bore. and I think my "Dominant" personality specially when it comes to sex is a result and a byproduct of that psychological experience I had with women when I was growing up. Oh well that's a diff kind of story.

I honestly still remember those days, I always think about my girl's feelings and sake before I make a move, thinking that I would make an unpleasant mood or impression to her or she might not like these, or that etc.. Yung pagiging manyak ko lang ang napapakita ko noon haha siguro it runs through the blood. being a GM haha.

So I tend to show only the good things, being a pure gentle man to them/her. Pero siguro un ung reason bakit naging boring kasi lahat ok. Minsan nga walang away for a long period of time kasi I always say "It's ok" kahit na hindi, and I always say sorry even if it's my fault because I always want to have a smooth and no issue relation. Gusto ko ok lagi. Chill lang kumbaga. Ako yung mismong representation ng unang personality ni Popoy before sila nag break ni Basha ng una. Walang thrill, forgiving, support to gf to the highest. There was no spice in the relation. So In the end, well you already know what the ending was kung napanood nyo na ang "One More chance" part 1. LOL

I even cried over my first few GFs when they broke up with me. Popoy nga (highschool days haha!). Ngayon natatawa nalang ako at naiisip "Di nga? ganun ako dati?". Well we all have something to laugh about our selves when think about our pasts specially pag dating sa relationships how we were at that time compared to our current personalities towards handling a relation today.

So to sum it up, I'd still be on a Gentle-man good boy side as I always were, but things have changed. can't tell how bad I can be at sometimes.

Same sentiments bro. happened to me also way back my early 20's. women tend to be more attracted sa guys na astigin,badboy aura.

i've had girls cheat on their boyfriends with me because the girlfriends were hot and wild but their bf's were unable to unleash their wild sides.iba talaga when u both hit it off well ( multiple orgasms ; noisy lovemaking ; hours of hot sex in different positions and locations using diff sex aids that leads to a lot of squirting that leaves the sheets sopping wet ). its this kind of bad that works for me and turns them on as well.

nahihiya din kasi ung mga girls to tell their legit partners what they want. with me they can be honest and frank. and over tym i've figured out the best way to get them off to mindblowing orgasms.

dirty talk ... lapping up her clit expertly with a vibrating dildo up her pussy ... pounding her hard until her pussy oveflows with her own cum and they beg for me to fill her with my own hot creampie. I've had these girls climb into my SUV with nothing underneath and pounding them hard in the backseat a street away from their house. I've had these girls visit me after office and literally offer themselves to get raped on my couch. yeah bad works when bad turns these girls on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For me siguro kahit anu...

Di matter's kung good or bad boy... Kasi naniniwala ako wala talagang masamang tao, lahat ng bagay may daHilan.., and pag tinamaan ka ng love di mu na mapipigilan yan ehhh.. Minsan nga kahit masama para s atin un pa ung gustong gusto natin at mahal n mahal natin... Di natin madiktahan puso natin.. Ohhh ma-control...

Love love lang

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...