Bad Boy Or Good Guy!

Bad Boy or Good Guy  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies, take your pick

• Bad Boys
    • Good Guys

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

depende sa girl yan. wag tayong masyadong maginoo  at mabait dahil baka malagay sa friend zone . Be a gentleman but  flirt a little to show you have intentions that go beyond friendship. Level up the flirtation if she responds. Some girls want men that give off a whiff of danger ung medyo bad boy nga ang dating.

But also make the girl comfortable and secure in your company. When she starts to find you funny and amusing positive sign ito para sa akin.

Timing is also very impt. After the 3rd date ( most commonly for me ) you should be alert to the signs that shes into you as well. The flirtation reaches its peak when you invite the girl ( after a few drinks ) to go somewhere to be alone .Pag pumayag derecho kagad sa mm. I've experienced a variety of responses :

Tama ang read ko sa girl :

"diyan na lang may discount card ako jan" ( ahahahahaha 1 )

"okay ba dito. ngayon ko lang mata-try dito" ( ahahahahaha 2 )

" girl lowers seatback of the shotgun seat and wears sunglasses as you enter "

" girl smiles and gives you a naughty look "

Mali ang read ko sa girl ( ahahahahahaa)

" girl starts panicking then starts crying"

" girl says nothing but refuses to go down. She looks at you with derision"

" girl says sorry am not ready yet. then starts sobbing. "

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ewan ko lang ha. sa mga celebrities kasi parang bad guys talaga ang nais ng mga babae. siguro hindi naman sila aware sa simula. but eventually nabubuking nga ang madaming lalaking celebrities na nambababae.

ganun din ang napapansin ko sa social media. madaming babae ang nagrereklamo na kesyo cheater yung mga nakarelasyon nila. but the fact na naging sila dati ay patunay na masusuwerte ang mga bad boy pagdating sa pagibig.

I truly say that I have an idea regarding this dynamic and I don't want to put this theory into practice kasi mahirap na may masagasaan na feelings specially guys na sobrang bait naman.....

but once talagang gusto ka ng babae kahit pagtabuyan mo siya, ikaw at IKAW lang hahanapin niya..

that's my opinion with all due respect!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...