A Complicated Relationship

Complicated...

Been married for 13 years.

My ex had a bf for 6 years. She left him for me. We were together for 4 years... We went our separate ways a couple of years back but we stay in touch. Have casual sex every once in a while...

I have a new girl now... She's still with her bf... The've been together for 7 years...

Complicated....

Shes in the hospital now.... She underwent emergency surgery... For ectopic pregnancy... She lost the baby... Our baby.... She told me its mine. And i believe that its mine... Not just because i trust her... But because i know...

I just had to see her... So i visited her at the hospital... With her current sitting beside her...

I didn't care... I just had to be with her... Used every ounce of energy i can muster just to keep my emotions in check. It was the longest hour of my life... Pretending to be someone i'm not... A friend who just wanted to visit... To see if she's ok... All the while my heart hurting... For being helpless... For not being able to be there for her...

Its supposed to be me... Because its mine... We lost our baby...

Complicated... I guess thats an understatement...

Complicated...

Been married for 13 years.

My ex had a bf for 6 years. She left him for me. We were together for 4 years... We went our separate ways a couple of years back but we stay in touch. Have casual sex every once in a while...

I have a new girl now... She's still with her bf... The've been together for 7 years...

Complicated....

Shes in the hospital now.... She underwent emergency surgery... For ectopic pregnancy... She lost the baby... Our baby.... She told me its mine. And i believe that its mine... Not just because i trust her... But because i know...

I just had to see her... So i visited her at the hospital... With her current sitting beside her...

I didn't care... I just had to be with her... Used every ounce of energy i can muster just to keep my emotions in check. It was the longest hour of my life... Pretending to be someone i'm not... A friend who just wanted to visit... To see if she's ok... All the while my heart hurting... For being helpless... For not being able to be there for her...

Its supposed to be me... Because its mine... We lost our baby...

Complicated... I guess thats an understatement...

i can relate.... but in my case i didnt visit her in hospital as I cant find the courage to face her husband and keep my emotions.

hi fellow mtc members

i have a big prob and hope you can help me

i wanted to get back with my ex gf whom i saw just 2mos. ago

the problem is we broke up 8yrs ago and never saw each other since then

she committed suicide when i left her and her family and friends are so mad at me.

she has a 3yr old kid now, but i`m willing to treat the kid as mine. she is married but will be divorced soon.

her parents get mad at her every time they see my name calling in her cellphone.

but i really want her back. how can i win her back? how can i assure her parents that i won`t leave her again?

what can i do?

how i see your situation, medyo mahihirapan ka ulit makapasok sa taong gusto mo balikan.

since nag inflict ka sakanya ng hindi magandang pangyayari, which is halos mamatay ung

tao sa pag suicide after mo siya iwan. kahit sinong magulang in reality, magagalit talaga.

at normal un. u cannot blame them for feeling that way. :)

so anong pwede mong gawin, you would be needing much time to gain their trust again

sayo. (pero i do hope hindi mo sobrang asahan na totally babalik. kasi may hindi ka nga

magandang record na sakanila) if you need na ligawan pati ang mga magulang at mahahalagang

tao sa paligid niya for you to let them know ur intentions are clean and sincere,

maganda siguro if i were in your shoes, gagawin ko..

at kung gagawin mo man yan, il tell you this, kaylangan mo mag endure sa lahat ng

posibleng masasakit na trato at salitang madidinig mo from them, at ung posibilidad na

hindi ka na ulit matatanggap. ang sinasabi ko kasi, susubukan mo lang kung pwede pa

maibalik ung dati to be able to win her back again. else, you need to accept the reality

na kaylangan mo na magmove on at wala na tlgang mangyayari kahit ano pang gawin mo.

as simple as that. be real. be sincere. un lang. prove to them you're worth

a second try. goodluck. :wub:

Complexities are there because we FEEL. We have emotions. Many simple things in life are attainable if we detach ourselves from the surge of our feelings. We can rationalize but we can never actually, truly follow the rationale unless we step back and take a look at our situation in a farther spot.

Sa case in friendy0603, he knows for a fact that he was the one who allowed the complication to happen. Had you really felt love for the girl, you would have taken her with you wherever you are. Why do I say it? Because love endures. You could've stepped up and been a man and took accountability for her sacrifices are made sure she never regret the things she gave up because you guys are together. And if she loves you enough, she would have jumped at the chance to start a life with you. Because a woman with competence and confidence will stand by her man, if the man proves his worth. Now her pregnancy just reiterates the fact that she has moved on and had no qualms whatsoever about how you would feel. If she loved you, she would have taken into consideration that you were once special to her and vice versa. Depending on the mood of your last conversation, it's her choice to inform you her plans if you ended on a good note. If not, her business is none of yours. Let her be. She is already old enough to decide her own fate.

Love her till you can love her no more. Soon, your heart and mind will get tired of loving and waiting. And I can relate to what you're going thru because the waiting is the hardest part. Waiting if there's yet one last text from her. Checking to see if there's one FB status that directly or indirectly pertain to you. It's the not knowing that kills us and makes things complicated. Because we are afraid of the things that we have yet to understand. But what I know, is that I DON'T KNOW. Yet. There are answers. We can speculate but it's up to you to conclude if you want to move on and make your complicated situation a simple one.

Good luck and God bless. :)

can relate to this highlighted post. haaays. and now dumating na ung time na "love him till you can love no more" na ang drama ko. kasi i already have no love anymore. hahaha :lol:

well, dati pakiramdam ko hindi nako makaka ahon ulit. pero pinilit ko talaga ang sarili ko to face the pain with the reality na hindi pwedeng habang buhay akong magdudusa lalo na thinking na baka mamaya ako nalang pala ung nasasaktan. siya, well..

hindi na. o baka ni minsan hindi nasaktan o naapektuhan. ;)

Edited by cHinitababe86
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

complicated kasi magkaiba kame ng lifestyle, magkaiba ng mundo..

iba ang trip niya, iba din ang saken. messed up. hehe

siguro mas malala, d ko naiimagine na isang tulad niya

ang makakasama ko sa hinaharap. so sabi ko, friends nalang.

anyway doon naman kame nagsimula. ayoko pilitin.

mas better kasi kame nung magkaibigan lang eh. kesa nung

time na naisip namen i-take ng next level ung meron kame.

we talk from time-to-time parin, and i can feel na

ayaw niya ung idea ko na maging friends, pero thats it.

kesa naman makipaglokohan ako, nagpakahonest nalang ako..

ayoko din naman mas makasakit. yes. makasakit. kasi alam

ko naman deciding about being friends already pained him.

in the end, alam ko maiintindihan niya din ako bandang huli. B)

• Like (+1) 1

hindi ko na tinapos basahin, not because its too long but i lost my interest. first of all, bullsh*t yang babae na yan for me, parang sinagot ka lang nya masabi lang na kayo na, or no offense pero baka nakulitan lang sayo at matahimik ka lang, becoz honestly speaking first few months of a relationship ang pinaka masaya, intense, kilig moments, ktxt mo lang or kachat mo lang sya kinikilig ka agad. pag nagkikita kayo mas lalo na... pero kung mahilig sya makipag chat kung kani kanino, expect the worst syempre, again no offense pero these are the people na all out pagdating sa online stuffs, sending out pictures to random people, talking to them, cam 2 cam, etc. i think she is doing those things para lang mawala ung isipan nya sa ex nya thats why she entertained random people. ok lang naman na pagusapan nyo ang ex nya kung hindi pa kayo since wala ka naman karapatan para magalit e, you should be a friend first na alam nyang pwde nyang sandalan sa mga problema nya at dadamayan mo sya. once na let go na nya lahat dun ka palang nya dapat sinagot. so technically speaking parehas kayong mali. before going to a relationship, dapat handa na kayong parehas... handa nyo ng tanggapin ang isat isa, at tanggapin din ang nakaraan ng isat isa...

- What do you guys think? Is this about the ex, age gap, she’s a player coz she likes to chat minsan she doesn't let me know that she's chatting maybe coz she knows super seloso ako o may ginagawa lang siya kalokohan, or case of parents too strict? Can you say she really loves me? I hope she’s not a player coz wala sa itsura niya and she has a good reputation in school coz masipag magaral but looks can be deceiving as they say. Any advice or suggestions?

- Mali ba ako na sinabi ko sa kanya yung concern ko sa relationship like she’s not into me at nagiging one sided yung relationship? Or tama lang since serious relationship naman ito?

- Does the cool off make any sense at all? For me parang walang sense, since she said she really loves me then why not fix the problem ASAP rather than isipin niya na baka umangal ulit ako.

What the f#&k is so complicated with this??? Ang conplicated relationship ay sa mga may asawa lang dahil meron batas na kaakibat sa kasal.

Itong mga ganitong love story pang radio eh walang complication. Why don't you just screw her & keep on screwing her until she figures out what her problem. So what kung meron cyang bf, bakit hindi ka makipagsabayan. you don't hold anything legal to take her as your own property so just keep screwing while it last.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Confused on the definition of complicated here :huh:

I would say complicated is closer to Dolphy's, Erap's, FPJ's or those with lots of children outside wedlock or with multiple gfs/wives.

One sided relationships shouldn't be complicated unless your involvement is with someone who's married, has a kid, or living with someone else.

Please add the conditions for your complicated relationship and not just say it's one-sided.

Edited by friendly0603
  • 7 months later...
hindi ko na tinapos basahin, not because its too long but i lost my interest. first of all, bullsh*t yang babae na yan for me, parang sinagot ka lang nya masabi lang na kayo na, or no offense pero baka nakulitan lang sayo at matahimik ka lang, becoz honestly speaking first few months of a relationship ang pinaka masaya, intense, kilig moments, ktxt mo lang or kachat mo lang sya kinikilig ka agad. pag nagkikita kayo mas lalo na... pero kung mahilig sya makipag chat kung kani kanino, expect the worst syempre, again no offense pero these are the people na all out pagdating sa online stuffs, sending out pictures to random people, talking to them, cam 2 cam, etc. i think she is doing those things para lang mawala ung isipan nya sa ex nya thats why she entertained random people. ok lang naman na pagusapan nyo ang ex nya kung hindi pa kayo since wala ka naman karapatan para magalit e, you should be a friend first na alam nyang pwde nyang sandalan sa mga problema nya at dadamayan mo sya. once na let go na nya lahat dun ka palang nya dapat sinagot. so technically speaking parehas kayong mali. before going to a relationship, dapat handa na kayong parehas... handa nyo ng tanggapin ang isat isa, at tanggapin din ang nakaraan ng isat isa...

well said, amen to this. ;)