A Complicated Relationship

lahat ng relationships, nagiging complicated, if walang challenges,

then it would not be as exciting and it wont make u both strong.

sabi nila, sa pagtagal ng panahon na magkasama kayo at sabay niyo

nalalagpasan ang bawat trials, it makes u love ur partner more,

and appreciate him/her too. ;)

pero may hangganan ang lahat, as they say, sometimes, may pains,

may troubles, may hassles.. pero if nararamdaman mo na ung mga

pananakit, pagsisinungaling, at lahat ng uri ng bagay kasama na

ang pagtapak sa pagkatao mo sa pamamagitan ng INTENTIONAL na pananakit,

well hindi na un pagmamahal. lying is one. if niloloko ka paulit ulit,

naglilihim sayo, hindi proud sa meron kayo,

i dont think its a good sign of staying. as for me, mas malaki

pa sa 11 years age gap ung sa partner ko, but i was NEVER ashamed of

having him in my life, i even introduced him sa family ko.

at kasundo siya ng mga kapatid ko at parents ko. actually,

boto ang dad ko sakanya. may mga small conflicts kame,

pero ang saken lang na sikreto is give and take. hindi palage ako

ng ako masusunod or vice versa.

anyway, nasabi ko nalang din ang signs if worthy ituloy ang relationship,

pero for me, sa nakikita ko sa nilagay mo, u deserve someone better.

if hindi niya nakikita ang efforts mo, someone else will.

and will love u even more than u love that silly gal. :lol:

Edited by cHinitababe86

How's this for complicated?

I love someone but I'm away literally from her. I couldn't commit because of complications with our situation. I do not want to her to give up her life & be with me. She has a good life, work, etc.

When I left, I told her nothing has changed. I still love her. But she decided it was time to move on and she met someone new. Now, she's pregnant. She says she still loves me.

Would I give up everything and come back and take her? What about her baby? What about the rights of the dad? Very complicated - I really don't know what to do.

I guess I'll just have to suffer. I told her the baby took me by surprise. I was hoping that at least she really has ended our relationship first before doing that. A year or so with another guy, get engaged or something then a baby. It all happened so fast.

I'm suffering and I can't do anything about it. :( I think I'll have to say goodbye to the one who was really the one who I thought I could spend the rest of my life with. I love her and that may be forever. But it's wrong for me to love her. :(

lahat ng relationships, nagiging complicated, if walang challenges,

then it would not be as exciting and it wont make u both strong.

sabi nila, sa pagtagal ng panahon na magkasama kayo at sabay niyo

nalalagpasan ang bawat trials, it makes u love ur partner more,

and appreciate him/her too. ;)

pero may hangganan ang lahat, as they say, sometimes, may pains,

may troubles, may hassles.. pero if nararamdaman mo na ung mga

pananakit, pagsisinungaling, at lahat ng uri ng bagay kasama na

ang pagtapak sa pagkatao mo sa pamamagitan ng INTENTIONAL na pananakit,

well hindi na un pagmamahal. lying is one. if niloloko ka paulit ulit,

naglilihim sayo, hindi proud sa meron kayo,

i dont think its a good sign of staying. as for me, mas malaki

pa sa 11 years age gap ung sa partner ko, but i was NEVER ashamed of

having him in my life, i even introduced him sa family ko.

at kasundo siya ng mga kapatid ko at parents ko. actually,

boto ang dad ko sakanya. may mga small conflicts kame,

pero ang saken lang na sikreto is give and take. hindi palage ako

ng ako masusunod or vice versa.

anyway, nasabi ko nalang din ang signs if worthy ituloy ang relationship,

pero for me, sa nakikita ko sa nilagay mo, u deserve someone better.

if hindi niya nakikita ang efforts mo, someone else will.

and will love u even more than u love that silly gal. :lol:

hi ms chinitababes86,

i was reading ur reply and then suddenly, at the bottom part, these lines happened to catch my eyes:

wala namang taong sadyang

pinanganak na MANLOLOKO,

ndi lang tlga naitanim sa utak nila

ang kahulugan ng mga salitang

SERYOSO, KONTENTO at RESPETO.

i guess partly correct and partly wrong. very general kasi yung statement eh. maybe it's easy for you to say that because you have never been to a situation where you feel exactly the same thing towards two different individuals. believe it or not, contentment is only temporary. u would reach a certain point when you would ask urself what you think you are missing in your life. trust me. we're just human. isa yun sa pinakamahirap harapin sa buhay mo. for me kasi, there are two types of manloloko: one who is intentionally fooling around, and the other one who is just trying to be honest to him/herself and in effect, unintentionally fools his or her loved one. and if ever that thing is what you call destiny, well it sucks big time!!:(

just stating my opinion here.

yes marriage disillusions a lot of people, just think that you'd be sleeping with the same person every night and listening to some badgering crappy nagging disputes of who knows when the last time you cheated with whos who. Thank god i'm not married.

and i admire those who have been married for a long time...

it's really hard to maintain a marriage....

:wacko:

I do say that mine is a bit complicated in a sense that its not a relationship yet, but ive told someone that i do like her, we communicate through text and chat., i told her that i do like her a lot., she really made me feel different in everything., i do like her and been frank with her, but she told me the same thing as well that she cant commit just yet., still stick to what i have in mind i do like you chel, aka wetkiss...

hi ms chinitababes86,

i was reading ur reply and then suddenly, at the bottom part, these lines happened to catch my eyes:

wala namang taong sadyang

pinanganak na MANLOLOKO,

ndi lang tlga naitanim sa utak nila

ang kahulugan ng mga salitang

SERYOSO, KONTENTO at RESPETO.

i guess partly correct and partly wrong. very general kasi yung statement eh. maybe it's easy for you to say that because you have never been to a situation where you feel exactly the same thing towards two different individuals. believe it or not, contentment is only temporary. u would reach a certain point when you would ask urself what you think you are missing in your life. trust me. we're just human. isa yun sa pinakamahirap harapin sa buhay mo. for me kasi, there are two types of manloloko: one who is intentionally fooling around, and the other one who is just trying to be honest to him/herself and in effect, unintentionally fools his or her loved one. and if ever that thing is what you call destiny, well it sucks big time!!:(

just stating my opinion here.

masyado mo palang siniryoso ung signature ko,

fyi, ung signature is just plain signature.

i posted it just for the sake of having a signature. literally.

nothing personal, ni hindi connected sa buhay ko.

i got that from a quote that was sent to me via sms

hahaha :lol:

dont react negatively, wala naman akong sinabing para sa majority

yang sinagot ko eh. another thing, its just an OPINION.

and i think, everybody is entitled to express what they have in mind.

kaya nga forums eh. may kanya2 tayong opnion, at madalas run,

answers are influenced based on our experiences.

so hindi tlga magiging pare2pareho

ang bawat bagay. :rolleyes:

jusko naman, kung hindi mo yan alam, aba.. -_-

chill, kasi nakakatanda ang masyadong pagseseryoso sa buhay. :P

MIND YOU: read my nick again, its NOT chinitababes86,

but chinitababe86

ayt? ;)

Edited by cHinitababe86

masyado mo palang siniryoso ung signature ko,

fyi, ung signature is just plain signature.

i posted it just for the sake of having a signature. literally.

nothing personal, ni hindi connected sa buhay ko.

i got that from a quote that was sent to me via sms

hahaha :lol:

dont react negatively, wala naman akong sinabing para sa majority

yang sinagot ko eh. another thing, its just an OPINION.

and i think, everybody is entitled to express what they have in mind.

kaya nga forums eh. may kanya2 tayong opnion, at madalas run,

answers are influenced based on our experiences.

so hindi tlga magiging pare2pareho

ang bawat bagay. :rolleyes:

jusko naman, kung hindi mo yan alam, aba.. -_-

chill, kasi nakakatanda ang masyadong pagseseryoso sa buhay. :P

MIND YOU: read my nick again, its NOT chinitababes86,

but chinitababe86

ayt? ;)

hi ms chinitababe86 w/o s,

just like what u said, this is a forum. and we can discuss anything under the sun. too bad, ur signature lies under the sun eh. just kidding. well i am not here para makipag-away. but im not saying that u are not a worthy opponent ha. it was just my personal understanding i guess na u were a victim of a heinous crime of pagtataksil. kasi naman, u could have chosen a line from forrest gump (e.g. life is like a box of chocolate, u'll never know what u'll gonna get). or rizal's ang hindi marunong magmahal sa sariling wika ay blah blah blah... suggestions lang naman yun. kasi if i use, "legalize prostitution in the philippines". i am sure u wud think that i'm a pervert di ba? and i guess, what we write reflect what we think. ayan di ako uli nakikipagtalo sa yo ha? sabi mo nga its just an OPINION.

well, come to think of it? sino kaya sa tin ang mas seryoso? what if i tell u na what i did was purely intentional? that i posted an opinion that would make u react the way i expected u to do just to get ur attention? and my reason behind this? wag na at baka maging subject pa to ng iyong OPINION eh.

thanks sa reply ha. ;)

wfman69

" chill, kasi nakakatanda

ang masyadong pagseseryoso sa buhay

- chinitababe86"

^^^ Amusing :P

On topic:

A certain few complexities in a relationship are pretty normal... Without them, well I don't personally call it a relationship. It's always a work in progress, helping each other to grow.

A relationship, for me, turns complicated when one practically is unsure where s/he truly stands. When your mind dictates that you're in an "uncommitted" relationship.... but your heart, in a slightest truth, feels you're getting serious with your emotions. ;)

To some, the situation appears unavoidable. But to some, it's a vicious cycle they simply prefer to be "in" that status... less painful as they say. :)

^^^ Amusing :P

On topic:

A certain few complexities in a relationship are pretty normal... Without them, well I don't personally call it a relationship. It's always a work in progress, helping each other to grow.

A relationship, for me, turns complicated when one practically is unsure where s/he truly stands. When your mind dictates that you're in an "uncommitted" relationship.... but your heart, in a slightest truth, feels you're getting serious with your emotions. ;)

To some, the situation appears unavoidable. But to some, it's a vicious cycle they simply prefer to be "in" that status... less painful as they say. :)

Ano daw? :lol: (Cheesy time?) :)

Seriously.. Life without complications is just not possible.. And if there was such a thing as a "perfect" relationship.. Then congratulations to the lucky winner!.. :D

But I somehow think that its those very complications that make life worth living.. Its where we learn how to grow and how to really live life fully..

But then again.. I must just be getting old.. :( :lol:

I love someone but I'm away literally from her. I couldn't commit because of complications with our situation. I do not want to her to give up her life & be with me. She has a good life, work, etc.

When I left, I told her nothing has changed. I still love her. But she decided it was time to move on and she met someone new. Now, she's pregnant. She says she still loves me.

Would I give up everything and come back and take her? What about her baby? What about the rights of the dad? Very complicated - I really don't know what to do.

I guess I'll just have to suffer. I told her the baby took me by surprise. I was hoping that at least she really has ended our relationship first before doing that. A year or so with another guy, get engaged or something then a baby. It all happened so fast.

I'm suffering and I can't do anything about it. :( I think I'll have to say goodbye to the one who was really the one who I thought I could spend the rest of my life with. I love her and that may be forever. But it's wrong for me to love her. :(

Any comments?

Edited by friendly0603

hi ms chinitababe86 w/o s,

just like what u said, this is a forum. and we can discuss anything under the sun. too bad, ur signature lies under the sun eh. just kidding. well i am not here para makipag-away. but im not saying that u are not a worthy opponent ha. it was just my personal understanding i guess na u were a victim of a heinous crime of pagtataksil. kasi naman, u could have chosen a line from forrest gump (e.g. life is like a box of chocolate, u'll never know what u'll gonna get). or rizal's ang hindi marunong magmahal sa sariling wika ay blah blah blah... suggestions lang naman yun. kasi if i use, "legalize prostitution in the philippines". i am sure u wud think that i'm a pervert di ba? and i guess, what we write reflect what we think. ayan di ako uli nakikipagtalo sa yo ha? sabi mo nga its just an OPINION.

well, come to think of it? sino kaya sa tin ang mas seryoso? what if i tell u na what i did was purely intentional? that i posted an opinion that would make u react the way i expected u to do just to get ur attention? and my reason behind this? wag na at baka maging subject pa to ng iyong OPINION eh.

thanks sa reply ha. ;)

wfman69

- chinitababe86"

actually, kahit ilagay mo ung signature na "legalize prostitution" wala naman akong kebs dun. :)

ni hindi ko pakekelaman at mag aassume kasi alam kong possibly iba ang intindi mo kaya mo nilagay yan,

at iba rin ang magiging understanding ko. hindi ko gagawin makelam ng signature ng may signature.

dko naman papansinin yung signature mo, at kesa may assume what's the meaning of it, maybe

in a safe way itatanong ko nalang para sure. para malaman ko kung tama ung intindi ko or not.

about getting my attention, wala naman rin akong pakelam, normally, if feel ko mag post maglalagay ako

if not, wala. i dont mind intentional or hindi. dont worry, im just posting just to past time,

hindi rin naman ako nagpopost para makelam ng signature ng may signature eh. ;)

swerte ko lang at agaw pansin ang signature ko kaya pinakelaman mo at inintepret mo agad by assuming something

out from it. anyway, lastly, ayoko ng binabasa ng mali ang nickname ko. kaya kita kinorek.

pwede rin ako tawagin tulad ng tawag ng iba rito its chinee/CB. ;)

actually, kahit ilagay mo ung signature na "legalize prostitution" wala naman akong kebs dun. :)

ni hindi ko pakekelaman at mag aassume kasi alam kong possibly iba ang intindi mo kaya mo nilagay yan,

at iba rin ang magiging understanding ko. hindi ko gagawin makelam ng signature ng may signature.

dko naman papansinin yung signature mo, at kesa may assume what's the meaning of it, maybe

in a safe way itatanong ko nalang para sure. para malaman ko kung tama ung intindi ko or not.

about getting my attention, wala naman rin akong pakelam, normally, if feel ko mag post maglalagay ako

if not, wala. i dont mind intentional or hindi. dont worry, im just posting just to past time,

hindi rin naman ako nagpopost para makelam ng signature ng may signature eh. ;)

swerte ko lang at agaw pansin ang signature ko kaya pinakelaman mo at inintepret mo agad by assuming something

out from it. anyway, lastly, ayoko ng binabasa ng mali ang nickname ko. kaya kita kinorek.

pwede rin ako tawagin tulad ng tawag ng iba rito its chinee/CB. ;)

hi again ms chinitababe86 w/o s,

medyo high blood ka yata? naiimagine ko na nga na while u were reading my post eh medyo naniningkit na ang mga mata mo. i'm not saying that i'm wrong here. kasi nga accoding to u eh forum ito so we can freely express anything we wanted to say here. malas mo nga lang at i happened to scrutinize ur signature. pinanganak yata talaga akong makialam ng signature mo eh. well, since i do feel very ungentleman here with all my annoying responses to you, it's better siguro to apologize na lang sa yo. okay u win. it's my bad. ayan ha, siguro naman hindi na maniningkit ang mata mo sa pagbasa ng reply ko na to? oh by the way may i quote u again?

"swerte ko lang at agaw pansin ang signature ko kaya pinakelaman mo at inintepret mo agad by assuming something

out from it.".

i think hindi yata ako ang assuming sa ating dalawa ryt? ;)

wfman69

- chinitababe86"

hi fellow mtc members

i have a big prob and hope you can help me

i wanted to get back with my ex gf whom i saw just 2mos. ago

the problem is we broke up 8yrs ago and never saw each other since then

she committed suicide when i left her and her family and friends are so mad at me.

she has a 3yr old kid now, but i`m willing to treat the kid as mine. she is married but will be divorced soon.

her parents get mad at her every time they see my name calling in her cellphone.

but i really want her back. how can i win her back? how can i assure her parents that i won`t leave her again?

what can i do?

She wants to move on. So let her be. I think this relationship is doomed to fail since it's a rebound. But hope for the best for everyone concerned. Everything seems wrong now. It'll take a huge effort to make everything right.

It's time for you to start over and let her go. This is what she wanted.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm losing her wtih each passing day. Now she tells the guy that she loves him. I think it's because of the baby and because I'm not there and maybe she thinks I cannot love her with her situtation now.

It's wrong in all aspects. Wrong for me to still love her. Wrong because she got pregnant first even if she allowed or wanted this to happen.

It should've been love first.

I guess there's nothing left but to say goodbye. I can feel it in her voice that she has moved on. That I no longer matter. That her love for me is gone.

Is it really love if it dies? Or is true love different? I thought this time was really it. :( I guess not. Should I still love her in spite of what happened.

I think I really love her. But I know love doesn't work if it's just one way.

• 4 weeks later...

hi fellow mtc members

i have a big prob and hope you can help me

i wanted to get back with my ex gf whom i saw just 2mos. ago

the problem is we broke up 8yrs ago and never saw each other since then

she committed suicide when i left her and her family and friends are so mad at me.

she has a 3yr old kid now, but i`m willing to treat the kid as mine. she is married but will be divorced soon.

her parents get mad at her every time they see my name calling in her cellphone.

but i really want her back. how can i win her back? how can i assure her parents that i won`t leave her again?

what can i do?

You didn't mentioned the reason of break up, just curious :)

But if I were the girl, sorry to say this but

"You don't know how much it hurt to walk out and give up on you because of the things you've done.

But, it would hurt more if I came back and you were to do it again.

Can We Just Be Friends? " :P

Complexities are there because we FEEL. We have emotions. Many simple things in life are attainable if we detach ourselves from the surge of our feelings. We can rationalize but we can never actually, truly follow the rationale unless we step back and take a look at our situation in a farther spot.

Sa case in friendy0603, he knows for a fact that he was the one who allowed the complication to happen. Had you really felt love for the girl, you would have taken her with you wherever you are. Why do I say it? Because love endures. You could've stepped up and been a man and took accountability for her sacrifices are made sure she never regret the things she gave up because you guys are together. And if she loves you enough, she would have jumped at the chance to start a life with you. Because a woman with competence and confidence will stand by her man, if the man proves his worth. Now her pregnancy just reiterates the fact that she has moved on and had no qualms whatsoever about how you would feel. If she loved you, she would have taken into consideration that you were once special to her and vice versa. Depending on the mood of your last conversation, it's her choice to inform you her plans if you ended on a good note. If not, her business is none of yours. Let her be. She is already old enough to decide her own fate.

Love her till you can love her no more. Soon, your heart and mind will get tired of loving and waiting. And I can relate to what you're going thru because the waiting is the hardest part. Waiting if there's yet one last text from her. Checking to see if there's one FB status that directly or indirectly pertain to you. It's the not knowing that kills us and makes things complicated. Because we are afraid of the things that we have yet to understand. But what I know, is that I DON'T KNOW. Yet. There are answers. We can speculate but it's up to you to conclude if you want to move on and make your complicated situation a simple one.

Good luck and God bless. :)

Complexities are there because we FEEL. We have emotions. Many simple things in life are attainable if we detach ourselves from the surge of our feelings. We can rationalize but we can never actually, truly follow the rationale unless we step back and take a look at our situation in a farther spot.

Sa case in friendy0603, he knows for a fact that he was the one who allowed the complication to happen. Had you really felt love for the girl, you would have taken her with you wherever you are. Why do I say it? Because love endures. You could've stepped up and been a man and took accountability for her sacrifices are made sure she never regret the things she gave up because you guys are together. And if she loves you enough, she would have jumped at the chance to start a life with you. Because a woman with competence and confidence will stand by her man, if the man proves his worth. Now her pregnancy just reiterates the fact that she has moved on and had no qualms whatsoever about how you would feel. If she loved you, she would have taken into consideration that you were once special to her and vice versa. Depending on the mood of your last conversation, it's her choice to inform you her plans if you ended on a good note. If not, her business is none of yours. Let her be. She is already old enough to decide her own fate.

Love her till you can love her no more. Soon, your heart and mind will get tired of loving and waiting. And I can relate to what you're going thru because the waiting is the hardest part. Waiting if there's yet one last text from her. Checking to see if there's one FB status that directly or indirectly pertain to you. It's the not knowing that kills us and makes things complicated. Because we are afraid of the things that we have yet to understand. But what I know, is that I DON'T KNOW. Yet. There are answers. We can speculate but it's up to you to conclude if you want to move on and make your complicated situation a simple one.

sapul ako dito bro, hehehehehehe

I guess you're right about that.....

:ninja:

Thanks! We all have different needs at different times. She had a great career and I didn't want to take her away from that. I love her but I gave her the freedom. She loved that job. You can't just throw away that. I know someone who gave up migrant status coz of the unknown of going overseas and not finding a good job when she was already satisfied with her job. I always thought you should never trap someone to you. I loved her that much. I didn't look for someone else. :( I always thought "our love" was different.

I just can't let go. She would choose me if not for the baby. This guy was a mistake. But she feels responsible to the baby to give the orig parents a chance. Is it going to work if it was a sacrifice? I mean there are people who get married/planned and have babies and still break up. What are the chances that this guy is the one or the "right one" for her? If no one says anything, she thinks she is doing the "right" thing. It wasn't the right thing to get pregnant and they still early in the relationship. But if she felt that this is the guy for her, i won't stand in her way.

I have never been selfish and even if I want her to be mine, I want it to be her choice and not because I forced her. That's why I never got her pregnant. This new guy is just an a-hole. :( He started a relationship when she was in a vulnerable/rebound stage and didn't even take the necessary precautions to avoid this complication. I think he planned it so that she couldn't get away from him.

Edited by friendly0603