A Complicated Relationship

A complicated relationship can be:

1) Married girl

2) Girl w/ a BF

3) Girl w/ a child & working in a sex industry

the only thing I do is to make the relationship discreet, watch your pocket and never-never have your heart out-rule your rationale thinking. You need to forget the girl as soon as you turn your back. ;) ;) ;)

Been there... done that :P mahirap talaga... paano mo hahatiin oras mo, pano mo hatiin katawan mo... lalo na sa lahat, pano mo hahatiin puso mo.

Complicated relationship, will always be complicated from start to end, so better enjoy it while its hot...

ayun oh... enjoy na lang? hehehehe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Single ako for almost 4 years kasi takot na ko mag try ulit and its really hard to trust again, but then one man came into my life unexpectedly, i dont have plan to make a serious relationship with him kasi nga ayoko magtiwala agad but as the day goes by i didnt notice na mahal ko na pala siya

Naging official on kami

Almost 3mos kami then eto we need to end our relationship daw kasi pupunta siya korea for work di nya alam until when sya dun, hindi daw nya kaya LDR

Pero kung ok lang daw sakin hintayin ko siya and mag meet kami pagbalik nya

Haaay ang hirap kasi di ko alam kung sinasabi lang nya yun para lumuwag kahit pano dibdib ko,

Walang exact date ng pagbabalik nya walang idea kung ilan bwan o taon sya dun

Gusto ko siya hintayin

Kaso mahihirapan daw sya kontakin ako unless may internet daw sya dun

Parang puro reasons na lang, pero alam ko at ramdam ko na mahal nya ko

Kaso need lang daw nya muna magfocus sa goal nya, which is hindi ako makapag disagree kasi pangarap na nya ang reason nya, ayoko naman na ako maging hadlang para sa goal nya..

I really dont know what to do,

We're planning to talk in person nextweek

And im thinking if i should say na hihintayin ko sya..

He is korean na nagwowork dito sa pinas then ipapadala ng company nila sa korea for work transferring..

:(

Single ako for almost 4 years kasi takot na ko mag try ulit and its really hard to trust again, but then one man came into my life unexpectedly, i dont have plan to make a serious relationship with him kasi nga ayoko magtiwala agad but as the day goes by i didnt notice na mahal ko na pala siya

Naging official on kami

Almost 3mos kami then eto we need to end our relationship daw kasi pupunta siya korea for work di nya alam until when sya dun, hindi daw nya kaya LDR

Haaay ang hirap kasi di ko alam kung sinasabi lang nya yun para lumuwag kahit pano dibdib ko,

Gusto ko siya hintayin

Kaso need lang daw nya muna magfocus sa goal nya, which is hindi ako makapag disagree kasi pangarap na nya ang reason nya, ayoko naman na ako maging hadlang para sa goal nya..

He is korean na nagwowork dito sa pinas then ipapadala ng company nila sa korea for work transferring..

Naging official on kami

Gusto ko siya hintayin

Naging official on kami

Gusto ko siya hintayin

Sad to say you have to let go now Miyaka :(

• 3 weeks later...

I am an architect. I own a small design firm. Simple lang and lagi ko nga sinasabi arkitekto ako hindi lang halata :)

the only thing that complicates a relationship (for me) is when my partner is also an architect. Used to have one. actually i had 2 past gfs na archi din...labo. laging conflict sa ideas and how to do things especially sa site.

Mostly nagbibigay ako kasi I dont want her to feel that I think little of her or something like that. Sadly, sabi nga nila everything must come to an end.

Medyo di talaga nagwork out.

Ayun.. Nurse na GF ko ngayon lol

Edited by Luis T. Tinio
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it a good thing na bestfriend mo ex mo? Syempre saken kht matagal na hnd kmi nandun parin yung feeling, hirap din kasi mabasa ko friend nlng din ang gusto niya, parehas kming single ngayon, at madalas lage kming lumalabas, mas ok ba kung iiwasan ko muna siya or stay friends with her?

Is it a good thing na bestfriend mo ex mo? Syempre saken kht matagal na hnd kmi nandun parin yung feeling, hirap din kasi mabasa ko friend nlng din ang gusto niya, parehas kming single ngayon, at madalas lage kming lumalabas, mas ok ba kung iiwasan ko muna siya or stay friends with her?

Wala nmang masama dun !!

Respect mo nlang po yung desisyon nya :)

Hahahaa . nakaka turn off yung lalaking makulit

Is it really worth the risk to be into a complicated relationship? Anyways, to each his/her own... we are somehow consenting to the idea to be in such a relationship since we are already adults. alam na natin kung ano papasukin natin klaseng relationship (its pros/cons/complications/and many more).... so its up for the both of you to undergo such. ika nga... it takes two to tango...

• 2 months later...

Having a complicated relationship is a disaster waiting to happen. Especially when the relationship involves a guy and a girl that are both married and have their own families. Perhaps its destiny that both crossed each others paths. They both knew that there is something special between them, something that they felt before when they were still both single but never prospered. But now that they are both married and have their own families we cannot just rely with our hearts. A lot of factors to consider. Even if our own happiness is at stake, a lot of things we need to consider. Our personal happiness with each other would entail that a lot of people will get hurt. Is it worth our own happiness? Families may become broken instead of making it work. People will start to judge you for choosing him/ her instead of your family.

The bottom line is... is it really worth it.... Each and every answer is different. There is no right or wrong answer.... You can only be the judge....

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Either both of you are addicted to drama, it becomes toxic in the end. Your kids will suffer. Then rewind and replay again. It's a never ending life cycle. Divorced parents ends up with kids who get divorced too in their adulthood.

There are two faces to this coin.

a. Like what you stated - "Divorced parents ends up with kids who get divorced too in their adulthood."

b. Kids from a broken family know the hurting and suffering from a broken-up and incomplete family and when two like hearted individuals finally meet - They stop the ugly cycle from perpetuating.

The world may be messed-up a bit but all is not lost in humanity...

• Like (+1) 1