A Complicated Relationship

• 3 weeks later...

for wildswann, good thing you broke up with her, you were being played, anyway move on and look for someone who really loves you

for kentxt, you are getting married to the girl and not the parents and family, the problem is with the girl so the solution is the girl, replace the girl and go for someone whom you can get along and love

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest killercath

i had a very complicated relationship before... as in... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: he's married... he's 20 years older... and its a long distance love affair... asan ka pa...?... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: kaya ayun, it just lasted for 5 months... :flowers:

- What do you guys think? Is this about the ex, age gap, she’s a player coz she likes to chat minsan she doesn't let me know that she's chatting maybe coz she knows super seloso ako o may ginagawa lang siya kalokohan, or case of parents too strict? Can you say she really loves me? I hope she’s not a player coz wala sa itsura niya and she has a good reputation in school coz masipag magaral but looks can be deceiving as they say. Any advice or suggestions?

It's not about her ex, age gap, strict parents, etc. Nawalan siya ng challenge sa iyo.

- Mali ba ako na sinabi ko sa kanya yung concern ko sa relationship like she’s not into me at nagiging one sided yung relationship? Or tama lang since serious relationship naman ito?

It's a woman's job to nag not ours. Serious relationship? Ok lang seryosohin mo siya but don't express your feelings too soon or too much. Let her chase you, not the other way around.

- Does the cool off make any sense at all? For me parang walang sense, since she said she really loves me then why not fix the problem ASAP rather than isipin niya na baka umangal ulit ako.

Cool off? No way! Ditch her and move on.

i used to b with this guy whom ive grown old with(as frnds). den yirs later he courted me and we wer an item. i know ol his kalokohans and stuff. he did drugs,gamble,gurls,name it. he had a child but nver married. wenever i go home in our province,he usually pik me up,blah blah and my mom thought dat we'r just frnds. den my tito told mom dat dis guy and i are lovers. den mom got rili so pissed off, i was grounded(tanda n ko nun ah), i usually hav a companion wenever i go out of d haus, she reads my messages. but d relationship did not stop. he usually paid me a visit hir in d city,cols oftentyms. der was even a tym wen he tried to stop doing drugs bcoz i asked him too. a lot hav changed. den d mother of his child came bak from abroad and begged him to stay w/ dem. of kors he said yes. but ours didnt end just dat. hehe. he nver wanted to end our relationship. i was cool with it. i dont know how to play d tricks but i sure did learned how to do it. den his grl was txtng me asking me to let go of her man. she was arrogant at first,but den she begged. den i just realized dat ders a child being at stake in dat situation. i let go of my guy,without him knowing i did. den wen he realized dat i was trying to get out of the picture,he went bak to his old vices. and d last thing he did wen i went home? he had a fist fyt with my tito wen he was drunk blaming him about lots of things,den screamed out loud infront of our house,throwing stones and all. buti n lng wla c mama dat tym.

complicated? yes! he is d only guy who showed me how much he loved me,hu knows me insyd out, d man i cud b happy with,but he is also d man i cudnt hav!

minsan kc,mhrap ung babae lng din ang niloloko. b4 this guy and i bcame an item,i was into a relationship with d man i felt hardly in love with,ako ung ngpakatanga nmn nun,bulag ika nga kht ktang kta mo ng niloloko ka. but i had no way out but to love him mor dan how he loved me. wel.dats another story,i guess.hehe. but d latter is d only reason i know which dragged me to stay and witness how to b d 1 being loved even in d wrong situation and wrong tym. wel now at least, lam ko n kng pano maloko,mgpakaloko,at pano manloko,jowk.

IKA NGA NI HUMI,D MOR COMPLICATED THE BETTER. :thumbsupsmiley:

First of all, I would like to congratulate myself for actually reading your post. Hehe.. just playing dude...

Anyway, I really think you should recalculate your options, have some self respect, realize that there are so many other (deserving) fish the sea, and move on with your life. Honestly dude, from the sound of your letter, you seem like a cool guy. Apply your coolness to some other deserving girl who can reciprocate, otherwise you will be popping 2 pills of Biogesic everyday for the remaining duration of your ill-fated relationship.

• 4 months later...

At first, the relationship is already bogus. Mere fact that she is flirting to others in the NET means she is not serious having a relationship with you further more having so many secrets in her life is not also helping in building the seriousness of the relationship you are trying to have with her. AGE GAP should not be a factor in the relationship coz nowadays its no longer a big deal. Its so easy also to bring out reasons that her parents is strict or something like that coz in a real sense you havent met her parents. how can you say that her parents are strict, how come she was able to get involve with the ex if thats the case. isnt it contradicting with what she is telling you? wake up and move on with your life, you better off without her and besides from the very first you already know that its no longer working. better yet, you both consult psychologist to really understand the situation and what really is the problem. seek a professional advise. its for your own good. no matter what its your life that you are messing up.

wake up and stand up....

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
i agree that she's kinda immature and childish kaya tuwing galit siya madalas break na ang gusto.

hindi ko sure kung ayaw niya ng long term relationship kasi bago niya ako sinagot, she mistakenly thought that i was in a hurry na sagutin niya ako, she got upset and said that she wants to be sure coz gusto niya serious relationship. she doesn't want to get hurt and kaya she has to choose wisely. but then pwedeng paiba iba isip niya.

madalas nga siya magbanggit about our future with family and kids e. i don't know if she means it or just in a good mood lang pero madalas namin mapagusapan parang sure siya na ako gusto niya.

i hope i can catch her in the act para much easier for me dahil right now nahihirapan ako. hindi ko alam kung a case of not getting over her ex ito or she's seeing someone else pa to fool around with. i just hope malaman ko yung truth sa madaling panahon.

ano na balita sayo buddy?? just read it just now lang..