A Complicated Relationship

I have never been selfish and even if I want her to be mine, I want it to be her choice and not because I forced her. That's why I never got her pregnant. This new guy is just an a-hole. :( He started a relationship when she was in a vulnerable/rebound stage and didn't even take the necessary precautions to avoid this complication. I think he planned it so that she couldn't get away from him.

Maybe one day bro she would realize that the one she truly needs is you, maybe that mistake would allow her to do that...who knows, no one can predict the future.....

:)

good luck bro!!!!

hi fellow mtc members

i have a big prob and hope you can help me

i wanted to get back with my ex gf whom i saw just 2mos. ago

the problem is we broke up 8yrs ago and never saw each other since then

she committed suicide when i left her and her family and friends are so mad at me.

she has a 3yr old kid now, but i`m willing to treat the kid as mine. she is married but will be divorced soon.

her parents get mad at her every time they see my name calling in her cellphone.

but i really want her back. how can i win her back? how can i assure her parents that i won`t leave her again?

what can i do?

Maybe one day bro she would realize that the one she truly needs is you, maybe that mistake would allow her to do that...who knows, no one can predict the future.....

:)

good luck bro!!!!

Thanks, bro! Hoping one day.... :) But expecting the worst. I just hope that if it's not her then there's somebody more than her that will eventually fill the void.

• 1 month later...

i'm searching the forum where i can ask this... but nothing seems to fit...

here's the scenario...

you two broke up... both are picking up the pieces...

the girl is picking up the pieces to move on with her life without the guy...

the guy didn't pick up the pieces he just wallowed... miserable... but happy for the girl...

but...

the girl out of the blue comes back into his life...

and say's "I WANT TO BE HAPPY... WITH YOU!"

the guy couldn't answer... he already liked how things are,

although at the back of his mind he wanted her back... but he knows it's intelligent and better for him not to

the problem is that the guy likes where he is as of the moment

the reason he didn't pick up the pieces was that he is building anew

only to realize that in this rebuild he finds solace in his lonesome... being single

the girl on the other hand knew the guy would be miserable... but she kept strong

knowing that being apart will be better for both of them... being single again is what she needs(or so she thinks)

but she came back and asked "do you want another chance?"

well it's a tough decision you have to make

but it is obvious that you still have feelings for the girl

the question is,would you really be happier without her in your life?

And can you handle it if you let these chance pass and see her with someone new?

hahaha if he need help just tell me,ako hahawak dun sa guy LOL

Yun naman pala bro eh,malay mo mas maging happier na sila this time around

Whether he admit it or not,mas masaya ang may kasama kesa nag-iisa

Maybe the guy is just scared of being hurt again,pero if i were him,i will give it another chance kesa magsisi ako sa huli

Sabi nga ni Bob Ong-"Wag mong bibitawan ang isang bagay na ayaw mo makitang hawak ng iba" (Im not sure with the exact words,but something to that effect)

tsk tsk...bigat nito...how can you say that the Guy is happy? naipagpalit na ni Guy yung Girl sa ibang bagay o sa ibang tao o sa ibang libangan? ika nga eh love the one you're with...

none of the above... he's just content right now

mahirap nga ito bro

just weigh the pros and the cons nalang

di nga naman maganda na di 100% ang ibibigay

pero sa totoo lang ha,parang pinahihirapan lang niya sarili niya,prolonging the agony

yes saer, he's hurt... but content with what he has... he figures he has to work with what he has to be happy...

changing that might cause a lot of confusion...

pros - romance and stuff... a family down the road

cons - it might be too early to do it again

i'm searching the forum where i can ask this... but nothing seems to fit...

here's the scenario...

you two broke up... both are picking up the pieces...

the girl is picking up the pieces to move on with her life without the guy...

the guy didn't pick up the pieces he just wallowed... miserable... but happy for the girl...

how long have this couple been together? This will matter. If they have just been together for a few months, then, perhaps, they are caught up by their emotions and hormones. If they have been together for some years, it's different.

but...

the girl out of the blue comes back into his life...

and say's "I WANT TO BE HAPPY... WITH YOU!"

the guy couldn't answer... he already liked how things are,

although at the back of his mind he wanted her back... but he knows it's intelligent and better for him not to

The girl comes back from "out of the blue?" Sounds fickle to me.

they've been together for more than 7 years...

wedding was cancelled once

Then, it makes sense. 7 years is pretty long.

For as long as there is no third party involved, I think they both must thresh out their issues, and discuss properly. No sweeping under the rug should take place.

I think they should give each other another chance of returning to each other. 7 years is pretty long, and I think they should be mature enough to handle themselves.

that's thing... they don't want any discussions

it ain't a negotiation

what they wanted is start anew/fresh

but both can't stop the past from haunting them

What they are asking is something impossible. With 7 years behind them, the reality is that they cannot start anew like as if they did not have any previous experience or background. As I said, they just cannot sweep things under the rug. That's impossible.

If they cannot face themselves, and face their issues, I would suggest they DON'T get back together. It just won't work. They cannot pretend nothing happened between them and start anew.

After 7 years, they should have matured as a couple. If they haven't, better the both of them to move on with their lives separately.

Edited by jgc813
  • 1 year later...