OK lang naman ang sugary e....in fact high na high ako dyan.....lalo na sa sugar na may paa at kamay at may bumpers sa harap at sa likod....lalo na kapag balbon at brunette :evil:

Para di OT:

Hopefully mga 2nd Qtr ng 2007 or earlier mago-open ang Megamall branch?

Megamall branch is open already. It is located at the ground floor of Megamall B (supermarket side) near Pizza Hut. Actually, ok lang ang sugary but it is too expensive. That will limit their marketability. :(

Had this for my breakfast this am. The latte is nice but I think its 90 proof (caffeine). Right its expensive, and there's a rumor that the oil used to fry KK came from Lapid's and such. <_<

Parang yung mga donut na nabibili sa bakery na tig 5 pesos, sugar raised nga lang hindi glazed. :lol:

i already tried this one couple of years back when it was still a craze in the usa.

but it is already here wow. we visited there fort branch and my kids had a ball. dun pa lang sa free taste naka 3 balik sila.

i really like there new york cheese cake and yung parang boston creme grabe ang sarap!

money's worth na din sya!

cheers!

yup too expensive and too sweet.

though when i tried to heat a piece of leftover original glazed that's been stored in our fridge for almost 2 days, it still tastes good, crunchy pa rin siya. pede na rin for first timers just to experience the bittersweet taste of falling in very loooong line just to grab that not so much to yearn for donut. :D

Tried the glazed donuts a few days ago and wasn't really bowled over by them. They were okay, but I guess I was expecting a really stellar donut because of all the hype. Oh well. Might try the flavored variants next when I'm in the Megamall area just for the heck of it. :)

OT: Has anyone tried the Black Forest donut at Go Nuts? MMMMM! ^_^

• 5 months later...