Paypal Sa Pinas...

Pwede na mag withdraw ng funds dito sa Pinas

We’re pleased to announce the launch of a new withdrawal feature, allowing you to transfer funds from your PayPal account to your Visa® branded credit, debit or prepaid card. This new feature will enable you to gain convenient access to your funds and is available in 26 countries, including Malaysia, India, Indonesia and the Philippines.

http://pages.ebay.com.sg/sea/paypal/withdraw.html

• 3 weeks later...

I also received a payment thru Pay Pal recently. I was thinking of options to withdraw the money but the only possible way is to have the amount from Pay Pal credited to your credit card. However, once its credited to the card, di mo rin mawi-withdraw yun as cash kasi lalabas na payment yun sa card mo. So what I did was just used the money in my Pay Pal account to purchase items online.

Kaso I forgot all about eBay and how Pay Pal is the most preferred payment option there. Dapat pala dun ko na lang ginamit. It's a convenient payment option kasi to small-time businesses na wala pang credit card option tsaka sa mga sellers.

Now here's my dillema, how do I add funds to my Pay Pal account? I clicked on the link in Pay Pal and wala pa atang option na ganito sa Pinas. Kasi pag click ko sa link e dapat galing sa US-based checking account galing yung funds. Can someone tell me otherwise? :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
What you do is, just click on the link there paypal and it'll ask you to register your credit card number. its quite safe, i've done it before and have purchased things over the web. You can even register two credit cards hehehe... do register with the free account huh. You shouldn't or if you want to but anyways choose the free one. Hope this helps.

When you want to purchase anything from the web, the rest will be user friendly once you register in paypal.

I just want to be assured that the transaction it secured, that the bills I will get are correct and there is no chance of me being charged for purchases I didn't make. Is it really that safe?

personal account is the best if you are more into buying. you will have a limit of the amount that you can receive

premiere accounts are for individual sellers on ebay or otehr sites

business accounts are the same as premiere accounts but it offers a multi-user access meaning for partnership or something like that

paypal_1.jpg

Great News! PayPal, the world's leading online payment facility, is now available in the Philippines.

Your UnionBank Visa cards (EON, UBP Visa Credit Cards, and soon for eWallet) can now be used to fund your PayPal account for some serious online shopping! Your UnionBank Card, together with PayPal, will open doors to a wider world of web-wide shopping from major online stores around the world. Be one of the first to experience the convenience of shopping without borders. Follow the guidelines below to open a PayPal account with your UnionBank Visa Cards and start shopping now!

Opening a PayPal Account

Send money to family and friends, forward a gift of money, buy items online - PayPal is the secure, free, easy way to pay.

View step-by-step instructions below on how you can maximize the use of your PayPal account with your UnionBank Card.

Start Using Your PayPal Now

To enroll your UnionBank Visa Card in PayPal, first sign up for an account at the PayPal web site. Be sure to select Philippines as the country where you live and use U.S. Dollars as the primary currency. Your online transactions will automatically be converted to Philippine Pesos when billed.

When asked to enter your credit card or debit card number, enter the full 16-character card number and then the CVV. Make sure you enter your address of record at UnionBank as your billing address. For UnionBank Visa Credit Cards, use the address that appears on your monthly statement; and for EON Visa Electron and eWallet, use the address found on your Profile Page at the unionbankph.com online banking site.

After doing this, you have completed the basic enrollment which allows you to transact online up to a maximum amount determined by PayPal, regardless of your available balance or credit limit. However, to get full use* of your UnionBank card, you will be automatically enrolled in PayPal's Expanded Use Program.

Expanded Use Enrollment

1. When you register your UnionBank Visa card, PayPal will charge you the equivalent of US$ 1.95 for expanded use. Pay Pal will credit you back the US$ 1.95 amount on your first PayPal transaction. For EON and eWallet cards, your account must have the equivalent of US$ 1.95 in pesos in order for the expanded use transaction to go through when you first enroll your card.

2. You will then be issued a 4-digit Expanded Use Number. But, please allow 5 days for the Expanded Use Number to reflect on your statement.

* For UnionBank Visa Credit Cards, you can find it on your next monthly paper statement or by viewing your Visa Transaction History online. [View Sample.]

* For EON Visa Electron and eWallet Card holders, please contact the UnionBank Customer Service Call Center at 84-186 and ask the customer service agent to provide you with the 4-digit PayPal expanded use code.

3. Once you have this number, go back to the My Account Overview section of the PayPal web site and click on "Finish Expanded Use Enrollment" to enter the 4-digit number.[View Sample.]

4. Upon entering your Expanded Use code, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your credit card has been verified.

Congratulations! Your PayPal account is now verified for Expanded Use. For more details on linking your UnionBank Card with PayPal you can visit UnionBank's Customer Service page, contact the Call Center hotline at 84-186 or visit the PayPal help site. We hope you enjoy and take advantage of borderless shopping with UnionBank's VISA Cards!

personal account is the best if you are more into buying. you will have a limit of the amount that you can receive

premiere accounts are for individual sellers on ebay or otehr sites

business accounts are the same as premiere accounts but it offers a multi-user access meaning for partnership or something like that

thanks, so im to receive large amounts of money my account shold be a premiere or a business account...this has been very helpful. thanks again. :thumbsupsmiley: