Paypal Sa Pinas...

With credit cards, you can go to the atm and get the money through the cash advance function.

Also, try sending your paypal money to yourself via xoom.com. You can pick up the money via BDO.

Another option is to apply for a Unionbank EON account online and use that for your withdrawals. Just go to www.unionbankph.com and apply for the account.

As for adding of funds, there's no need to do that. Just buy anything through your paypal and your credit card will automatically be debited with the amount.

HERE'S HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY APPLY AND VERIFY YOUR EON OR ANY DEBIT CARD: Home based jobs - paypal tips

Cheers!

I also received a payment thru Pay Pal recently. I was thinking of options to withdraw the money but the only possible way is to have the amount from Pay Pal credited to your credit card. However, once its credited to the card, di mo rin mawi-withdraw yun as cash kasi lalabas na payment yun sa card mo. So what I did was just used the money in my Pay Pal account to purchase items online.

Kaso I forgot all about eBay and how Pay Pal is the most preferred payment option there. Dapat pala dun ko na lang ginamit. It's a convenient payment option kasi to small-time businesses na wala pang credit card option tsaka sa mga sellers.

Now here's my dillema, how do I add funds to my Pay Pal account? I clicked on the link in Pay Pal and wala pa atang option na ganito sa Pinas. Kasi pag click ko sa link e dapat galing sa US-based checking account galing yung funds. Can someone tell me otherwise? :unsure:

Yung mga may EON debit card na, pano nyo nakuha yung expanded use number nyo kasi actually hindi pede makita online nor wala rin naman tayong statement dahil hindi naman credit card ito eh...so there's no other way but to call right e papaano naman itong sinasabi ng paypal oh!!!

* PayPal strongly discourages users from calling their credit card companies in order to obtain their PayPal Expanded Use Number before receiving their monthly statements in the mail. If PayPal receives a complaint from Visa, MasterCard, or your card issuer regarding your account, your PayPal account may be permanently closed.

sir tangang tanong can i also use my BDO credit card aside sa UNION eon bank credit card which I don't have? haba kasi pila sa unionbank eh... I'm a conservative guy when it comes to technology kaya I hope someone can really have the patience to help me out. I would want to shop in ebay international thanks :blush: