$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

This old song could probably best describe it.

Bluer Than Blue

After you go

I can catch up on my reading

After you go

I'll have a lot more time for sleeping

And when you're gone it looks like things

Are gonna be a lot easier

Life will be a breeze, you know

I really should be glad

But I'm bluer than blue

Sadder than sad

You're the only light

This empty room has ever had

Life without you is gonna be

Bluer than blue

After you go

I'll have a lot more room in my closet

After you go

I'll stay out all night long if I feel like it

And when you're gone

I can run through the house screaming

And no one will ever hear me

I really should be glad

But I'm bluer than blue

Sadder than sad

You're the only light

Bluer than blue

I don't have to miss no TV shows

I can start my whole life over

Change the numbers on my telephone

But the nights will sure be colder, and I'm ...

Bluer than blue

Sadder than sad

You're the only light

Bluer than blue

Bluer than blue

Edited by gr82d8

:evil: i'd have to say its both freedom and lonely again...It also depends on why and how the relationship ended, but as i've mentioned it's both...once a relationship ends your free to do things you weren't able to do while in the relationship and no need to seek approval from anyone, you can do things and go wherever you please anytime...but it gets lonely then when your used to doing certain things with your partner, specially if it has become a routine, like having breakfast together or talking on the phone everynight before you go to bed...but if it's the end of the relationship, no choice but to face whatever feelings it will bring about...

mixed emotions (Sometimes Happy/ Sometimes Sad) - I got out of our relationship with my ex-GF three years ago.

Right now, I am a single guy. Alone in this wide world with endless possibilities. Yeah, I dated quite a little after that but I still want to be free before commiting myself again.

Sometimes it always remember USHER's SONG on his 2nd album 8701 - "U GOT IT BAD"

Sometimes I sing to its lyrics on how life used to be on my previous relationship with my GF.

i was left by my good for nothing girlfriend last sept. strange thing is i didn't cry when she left. why? well because she's a materialistic bitch who doesn't really love me. good thing she left. after she left, i became happy and a lot of other blessings came. thanks for leaving me E.R (her initials) haha! :D

Of course, after all I went through in that four-year relationship my heart was screaming "free agaaaaaiiiinnnn!" But then eventually, there will be times you feel lonely. In my case, it's not becase I long for my ex. But for someone to give love and affection to and received the same in return.

But not just yet. Ahahahah. :P

being lonely and free again goes hand-in-hand...sometimes its healthy being lonely.. being alone...its also nice being free...nobody tells you what to do.. the world is your stage as they say but still, you are incomplete.having a partner to share that loneliness and experiencing the pleasures and goodness of life would make memories last

There will always be that little pang of loneliness that comes hand in hand with the return to singlehood. Losing a routine that one has gotten used to is always tough. Being wrenched away from the familiar is always painful.

But what the hell... being single means not being accountable to anyone for my actions. It means I can go do what I want, when I want it and not have to worry about displeasing a boyfriend.

It means I can open doors to possibilities and probabilities once again. And that in itself is something to look forward to.

• 2 weeks later...