$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

• 3 weeks later...

Initially I felt free, but then I went on a trip that did nothing but remind me of her.....I occupied my time with other things and with friends but there was always something that would remind me of her......now that the trip is over and I'm back to work and to be quite honest with you, this website I have been able to help others with advice and experience that had come at personal cost - in a way closure in a full circle kind of way.

Now, I'm free.

• 3 months later...

at first you feel sad and lonely after getting used to having a "plus one." but then you ask yourself why are you really sad. is it because you miss the person or is it because it is another failed relationship for you?

i am fresh from a break up (an engagement to be exact) and i feel lonely...that's the truth. but i do not miss him...not at all.

hmmmn.... being single????? malungkot as in.... pero i always seek freedom kaya ok lang pero malungkot pa rin eh......

etoh lang yan eh....

it is good to have your freedom again but would you be happy if mawawala naman yung parte ng lyf mo...

ung mga pangarap moh...

kaya yun kakalungkot..........

• 2 weeks later...

Being single doesn't mean that you have to be lonely... Think about this na lang din kasi... Why did you have to leave the relationship in the first place? Ako I broke with my bf about almost a week na, malungkot ako kasi nanghinayang ako sa tagal namin but then narealize i really had to leave him coz we were having a very unhealthy relationship so it really wasn;'t bad after all. If it really is meant to be it will be... Hindi na rin naman nakakalonely kasi i have friends and family pa rin naman who will be with all the time..

I hope free na 'yung talagang di na papakialaman for real & good...

it's hard cos we're on and off tas pinapatawad ko pa din maski super big na ng damage nya skin cos we have mutual things to consider but then again ayoko na kasi I'm the one being blamed pa... its really sucks! :thumbsdownsmiley: