$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

Feeling lonely. Definitely

This is my status now

Yes, maybe it's time to move on. But it hurts that someone you love isn't there anymore, that she wants some space. I cannot force her to change her decision because I respect her, that's why as much as it hurts, I'll give her her desired space.

Funny thing. I never though I'd feel this way again. I was thinking, "Yeh, I can screw any girl I want again," etc etc. But I've been there, done that. Having lots of fubus at one time is a real thrill at first, but later on it gets really old. I was desiring someone not to be my fubu, but to be someone special

Unfortunately, I screwed up. Again. Thus, the space

:cry:

Feeling lonely, definitely

Feeling lonely. Definitely

This is my status now

Yes, maybe it's time to move on. But it hurts that someone you love isn't there anymore, that she wants some space. I cannot force her to change her decision because I respect her, that's why as much as it hurts, I'll give her her desired space.

Funny thing. I never though I'd feel this way again. I was thinking, "Yeh, I can screw any girl I want again," etc etc. But I've been there, done that. Having lots of fubus at one time is a real thrill at first, but later on it gets really old. I was desiring someone not to be my fubu, but to be someone special

Unfortunately, I screwed up. Again. Thus, the space

:cry:

Feeling lonely, definitely

WE DRINK FOR THAT :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

I can relate...My girlfriend broke up 3 weeks ago and we talked everyday...But after the 3 weeks, she decided to break off contact with me...Boy it hurts so much because I still love her and miss her very much...I'm alone again. Do I enjoy being single again. Right now the answer is no! It's lonely and the darkness has become my friend again.

i think it's a mixture of both.. upon assessing how i feel, there is a feeling of relief that makes me things easier for me, in a practical sense siguro. if you're single, you are free to do anything, go out with anyone. but somehow, at the end of the day, you would still wish to have someone where you belong to. someone who sincerely cares for you, someone who has a genuine concern.. pero kahit ganon, it would still be better to look at in on a positive perspective.

i think it's a mixture of both.. upon assessing how i feel, there is a feeling of relief that makes me things easier for me, in a practical sense siguro. if you're single, you are free to do anything, go out with anyone. but somehow, at the end of the day, you would still wish to have someone where you belong to. someone who sincerely cares for you, someone who has a genuine concern.. pero kahit ganon, it would still be better to look at in on a positive perspective.

You'll always miss those wonderful times tlaga.

• 2 months later...
Just broke up with someone but i never really wanted us to part ways.. being single is something i dont crave for. Im a better person when im the other half of a whole.

Same with me.

They said, its easy to move on, But its hard pala if you still loves the other half. *sigh*

• 3 weeks later...

knowing that he's gone doesn't really make me lonely. as much as i could, i always try my best to look at the other side of the coin most of the time. at some point, i felt relieved. mas hawak ko na ang oras ko ngayon. i don't need to consider him first in deciding for the shift at work that i would choose. at times kasi our relationship used to affect my time at work.

however, i feel a bit disappointed coz when i was just about to open my heart and trust once again, it doesn't still seem to work. which makes me think: where did i go wrong? i feel lonely coz i am quite used being him around. i feel free though coz i can focus much on myself alone again...

Edited by _Honey_
knowing that he's gone doesn't really make me lonely. as much as i could, i always try my best to look at the other side of the coin most of the time. at some point, i felt relieved. mas hawak ko na ang oras ko ngayon. i don't need to consider him first in deciding for the shift at work that i would choose. at times kasi our relationship used to affect my time at work.

however, i feel a bit disappointed coz when i was just about to open my heart and trust once again, it doesn't still seem to work. which makes me think: where did i go wrong? i feel lonely coz i am quite used being him around. i feel free though coz i can focus much on myself alone again...

sad story.. but still GOD has reason for it :)

for me.. feeling lonely :(

its normal to feel sad after a failed relationship... :cry:

its normal to feel angry when you know that you did everything possible but ended up separating :angry:

but there's an upside to this...

you'll have more time with your family and friends without worrys.

you're more wiser now in choosing a partner.

you're stronger now when it comes to failures.

at the end of these ordeals... just remember people get wiser not because of what they've read or heard but from what they've gone through...

kaya don't worry be happy... :cool: