The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Hahahahaha! ngayon every time that I read "I teared" natatawa ako sa stupidity ng arf arf ng FC. Nothing can top that! unless of course may masgago at mastangang papalit sa trono ng hinayupak na warrior-kuno na arf arf who is the expert at licking himself, which I doubt.

"I teared" is all you can read. At least you can now prove you can read.

Guest Leviticus

Hahahaha! One line statements na lang ang kaya mo ibanat sa akin? As I mentioned before, you are here for our amusement. Take note: OUR amusement meaning this is OUR fight club, not yours!!! Aso ka lang dito; arf arf! Ikaw ang in-charge of the oral department as you have the ELEKTRA complex to lick yourself in places WE (excluding you) would never even consider licking! KAMI (excluding you) ay mga TUNAY na lalaki! Ikaw (yes, YOU and ONLY YOU) lang ang may willpower to "master" the art of licking yourself.

Isang hirit pa nga ng "I teared" :rolleyes:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I can see how much you fantasize about me, baka magselos mga gayprens mo ... Because, while it's obvious that you're a microbe, you insist on being a nun.

WOW TNT YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR SELF, SIKAT NA SIKAT KA SA FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OO, SIKAT NA SIKAT ANG KATANGAHAN MO DITO !!!!!!!!!!!

PASALAMAT KA SA AKIN DAHIL SA SOBRANG INIS MO SA AKIN EH NAPA BANAT NG " I TEARED "

ANG GALING TALAGA NG INGLESERONG MONGOLOID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TANG NA MO TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by totnakernsDreturnofdComeback
Guest Leviticus
Hahahahaha! ngayon every time that I read "I teared" natatawa ako sa stupidity ng arf arf ng FC. Nothing can top that! unless of course may masgago at mastangang papalit sa trono ng hinayupak na warrior-kuno na arf arf who is the expert at licking himself, which I doubt.

Hahahahaha!!! Huli ka!

I intentionally did not mention any names or user handle but YOU (yes, YOU as in the intellectual wannabe) replied! so in a way you subconsciously accepted YOUR (yes, IKAW na basketcase) role as the dog of FC!!!

Affected ka agad! you confirmed and affirmed to your status as the play-thing of this room! you affirmed and confirmed to the idea that "wala nang masgago at mastanga" here in the room aside from YOU (yes, YOU are an idiot!) you affirmed and confirmed to YOUR (yes, YOUR stupidity) ELEKTRA complex that gives you the ability to bend over and lick yourself!

and lastly.. YOU (yes, YOU moron) just affirmed and confirmed that your "warrior-kuno" code is all garbage

all of that by identifying yourself (yes, YOU as$hole!) as the user I was talking about in the nameless post.

One more for the road:

"I teared"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

jopz, muzta?...

"I teared" pala ang uso ngayon... wala na kasi yung "Bakit si Goma?" :lol:

oo nga. asan na kaya yung hinayupak na yun? busy ata sa gown rentals nya. nyahahahahaha

Yeah, while you're out of cash after a disastrous election & can't afford the folk-folk houses where you malinger, feel at home in my FIGHT CLUB as you rescue your ho-homo-homies.

unfortunately for you mr teared, the only winners in every election is the profession that i am in. but that is not the point.

no, i dont intend to rescue the gang here beecause they are not the ones in distress. you only rescue those who are troubled, right? so who needs rescuing? i think it is you.

your fight club? a club is one that is owned or participated by more than one person. so how can this be YOUR fight club?

nyahahahahahahahahahah

tama ka dyan jopoc

his ass was teared !!!

ravaged by his own retarded dad

nyahahahahahhahahhahahah

kawawang tnt

I TEARED FOR YOU!!!!!!

nyahahahahahahahahaha

nakaalis na ba si corley? nabawasan na ba ng pangit ang pilipinas?

Edited by jopoc

Bully? complaining to the mods? hahaha so lousy in your posts old garbage!!

Mag "I Teared" ka na lang bobo ka! 40 plus ka na mali mali pa grammar!

CRAPGIRL complaining to the mods .... "Mods! Mods! Si TNT Hsia o ... big bully!!!"

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/crybaby.jpg

Hahahahaha!!! Huli ka!

I intentionally did not mention any names or user handle but YOU (yes, YOU as in the intellectual wannabe) replied! so in a way you subconsciously accepted YOUR (yes, IKAW na basketcase) role as the dog of FC!!!

Affected ka agad! you confirmed and affirmed to your status as the play-thing of this room! you affirmed and confirmed to the idea that "wala nang masgago at mastanga" here in the room aside from YOU (yes, YOU are an idiot!) you affirmed and confirmed to YOUR (yes, YOUR stupidity) ELEKTRA complex that gives you the ability to bend over and lick yourself!

and lastly.. YOU (yes, YOU moron) just affirmed and confirmed that your "warrior-kuno" code is all garbage

all of that by identifying yourself (yes, YOU as$hole!) as the user I was talking about in the nameless post.

One more for the road:

"I teared"

NICE TRAP !!!!!!!!!

YOU HIT THE BULLS EYE !!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

ONE MORE TIME...........

" I TEARED "

NAMO TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAMA KA DYAN WILLIE BOY....

ISA LANG NAMAN ANG PAPATOL SA ABNORMAL DI BA? WALANG IBA KUNDI ANG RETARDED.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" I TEARED "

Talk about shooting your allies in the crossfire. Now you think your spouse, Wee Willie Woodpecker, is retarded.

Edited by TNT Hsia
TAMA KA JAN KAIBIGAN, "I TEARED" NA "I TEARED" NA KO SA KAKATAWA! KAYA NAPABANGON DIN AKO! WEHEHEHEHEHE!

BOBO!

sino ba itong I TEARED na ito? at kahit sa aking libingan ay napapatawa ako sa KABOBOHAN ng ISANG ito?!

May the souls of those whose identities you usurp haunt you in your sleep. Such depths, having no respect for the dead.

Edited by TNT Hsia
Hahahahaha!!! Huli ka!

One more for the road:

"I teared"

This gay's delirious! :huh:

Edited by TNT Hsia
name='Wee Willie Woodpecker'

congrats TNT badaf

sikat na sikat ka ngayon

sumikat bigla ang kabobohan mo dito sa FC

ikaw na ang official " DUMB ASS" ng FC

Dumb Ass? Isn't that your favorite movie where the producers rejected all your family videos you entered because they found them more suitable for Police Files Unlocked?

Edited by TNT Hsia

FIGHT CLUB OWNER'S LESSON ON WARRIORSHIP OF THE DAY

Grasshopper: Why do such fearsome statues stand at the entrance to our peaceful place?

Master Po: These are the threshold guardians, Grasshopper. Set here to keep away those not ready for the silence within.

Grasshopper: Must they be so horrible?

Master Po: Those incapable of understanding the way, see things as monsters. Better for them, never to enter here.

Grasshopper: Yet if a man is unafraid of stone, he may pass unhampered.

Master Po: He may physically pass. But if his mind is in the outer world, he will leave us, in time, to rejoin it

Edited by TNT Hsia
Guest Leviticus
This gay's delirious! :huh:

Hahahaha!!! Wuhu! Wala nang maihirit ang doggie kundi ang kanyang warriorship crap lessons gleaned from badly subtitled movies! At this point nagpaparami na lang yan ng post.

I can imagine this wannabe's reaction. Something like this..

post-72133-1180047642.jpg

Hahahaha!!! Wuhu! Wala nang maihirit ang doggie kundi ang kanyang warriorship crap lessons gleaned from badly subtitled movies! At this point nagpaparami na lang yan ng post.

I can imagine this wannabe's reaction. Something like this..

No wonder you hate me. You think I'm someone you can only aspire to be but can never become.

Edited by TNT Hsia
Guest Leviticus
No wonder you hate me. You think I'm someone you can only aspire to be but can never become.

LOSER!

Luma na ang style mo; style ng mga bading yan (my apologies to homosexuals and badings) yun bang you're side-tracking the issue.

Hahahahahaha!

Let's get back to regular programming:

"I teared"

Hahahahahahahaha!

Edited by Leviticus