The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

WAG KA NA MAG PALUSOT AMININ MO NA IKAW AY ISANG TORERO NG BADING !!!!!!!!!!

OOOOPS TEKA LANG ...........

" I TEARED, YOU DO ME PROUD "

BOBO KA TALAGA TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or else what? You'll cry? You'll make sumbong to your ka-berks whom you can't live without? You need assurance that John Lapus loves you?

Y'know what I like about my FIGHT CLUB? It's the perpetual classic scene where the hero singlehandedly faces the cowards that find comfort in number & comes out victorious, in the name of chivary, honor & all that is good in the world.

http://www.maximummovies.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/v-for-vendetta.jpg

Edited by TNT Hsia
Or else what? You'll cry? You'll make sumbong to your ka-berks whom you can't live without? You need assurance that John Lapus loves you?

ANG LAYO NG SAGOT KUPAL ANG TOPIC NGAYON AY ANG PALPAK NA INGLES MO AT ANG PAGIGING TORERO NG BADING!!!!!!!!!

YAN ANG SAGUTIN MO TANGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUTANG NA MO TNT !!!!!!!!![/size]

Edited by totnakernsDreturnofdComeback
Y'know what I like about my FIGHT CLUB? It's the perpetual classic scene where the hero singlehandedly faces the cowards that find comfort in number & comes out victorious, in the name of chivary, honor & all that is good in the world.

wow! galing mo tlga! mwah! mwah! mwah!

ANAK NG p#ta GANYAN KA BA TALAGA KA TANGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALOS LAHAT NG POST MO EDITED !!!!!!!!!!!

ROW 4 KA TALAGA SA KABOBOHAN !!!!!!!!!!!

Hoy Tite na Tungaw (aka TNT) nice nick btw, hahaha!!

Nangagarap ka pa na maging V ungas ka. Eto ang sayo hahahaha!!

GURANGUTAN!!

& nainggit si CRAPGIRL. Let's make a deal. If I'm a 40 year old virgin then you're an ...

http://www.pagat.com/com/images/084626001290-a.jpg

WAG MAG DENY ( TORERO NG BADING ) AMININ !!!!!!!!!

Bagay talaga sa 'yo mag-swardspeak! Oi, baka masisante ka!

Edited by TNT Hsia
kung bading ako. ikaw naman ung assistant ng mga bading na nangangarap

maging maperang bading pangbayad sa hada... nyahaha

Di pwede 'yon kasi sa tingin natin, pangit ang kilikili ko pero ang tingin mo sa sariling kilikili mo, maganda. Entonces, lalakeng lalake ako & baklang bakla ka. Simple lang yan.

FIGHT CLUB OWNER'S LESSON OF WARRIORSHIP OF THE DAY:

Grasshopper: (wearing a demon's mask) ROAR!!!!

Master Kahn: Happy New Year, honorable demon.

Grasshopper: Why do you not tremble before me?

Master Kahn: Is the disciple Caine then so fearful?

Grasshopper: How did you know?

Master Kahn: Your Chi is not that of a demon, Kwai Chang. Only a mask. Thus while you appear to be a demon, your inner energies betray who you really are.

Grasshopper: I suppose the trouble is I don’t really want to be a demon.

Master Kahn: You have hit on a profound truth. Can you not tell me what it is?

Grasshopper I must first decide who and what I want to be.

Master Kahn: And then? In order to achieve that ideal?

Grasshopper: I must become one with it.

Master Kahn: Possess and be possessed by it. Until you are what you will to be, and not merely a mask that is attempting to deceive yourself and others.

... kaya mga bakla ang Ultimataeng Pilit Warriors. They cannot make up their minds to ignore or acknowledge my superiority, to be microbes or human beings & I -- TNT Hsia, Owner of the FIGHT CLUB -- am here to help them earn their humanity. There is hope even for scum like them.

Edited by TNT Hsia
FIGHT CLUB OWNER'S LESSON OF WARRIORSHIP OF THE DAY:

... kaya mga bakla ang Ultimataeng Pilit Warriors. They cannot make up their minds to ignore or acknowledge my superiority, to be microbes or human beings & I -- TNT Hsia, Owner of the FIGHT CLUB -- am here to help them earn their humanity. There is hope even for scum like them.

ULOL!!!

e baket yung tatay mo di mo matulungan

nyahahahahahahahahha

yan tuloy natuluyan ng masiraan ng bait

yan ba ang superior, baka superior sira ulo ang lahi nyo

nyahahahahahahahahaha

there is no hope for your retarded dad

mag " I teared" ka na lang sa sulok kase nilalampaso ka lang ni willie boy

nyahahahhahahahahahaha

ULOL!!!

e baket yung tatay mo di mo matulungan

nyahahahahahahahahha

yan tuloy natuluyan ng masiraan ng bait

yan ba ang superior, baka superior sira ulo ang lahi nyo

nyahahahahahahahahaha

there is no hope for your retarded dad

mag " I teared" ka na lang sa sulok kase nilalampaso ka lang ni willie boy

nyahahahhahahahahahaha

Aba, mukahng napikon itong Wee Willie Woodpecker aka the dickless boy wonder made of wood. Ang dapat mong lampasuhin ay ang sahig ninyo, problema lang masama kang palamuning anak & di ka sumusunod sa mabuting utos ng mga magulang mo.

Here's a deal. I'll answer your question kung sasagutin mo ang tanong ko: Bakit ang mga magulang mo, di ka matulungan & tuluyan na silang nababaliw & gustong magpakamatay & magpatayan dahil sa mga kapalpakan na di na maitago ng mga kasinungalingan mo?

As a bonus, let me pose a question & answer it for you, to spare you a migraine from too much thinking.

Q: Bakit nag-iisa ka na lang & wala mg gayprens mo?

A: Ultumataeng Pilit Warriors have fled with their tails between their legs!

Edited by TNT Hsia

LOUSY mga hirit mo komedyanteng bakla!

pa deal deal ka pang nalalaman gago! deal mo titi mong maliit hahahaha!!

It s not "If i'm" its "I am a 40 yr old virgin" wala kasi gustong pumatol sayo sa sobrang kapangitan mo.

Kaya sa internet ka lang e pagkita sa mukha mo baka mahampas o masampal ka ng mga tao sa ubod

ng kapangitan.

Malala ka na. Heed my advise: Jump off a building para mawala na ang pinaka loser na tao sa mundo hahahaha!!

Intellectual wannabe na, going thru a mid life crisis pa hahahahah!!

PEDOPHILE ka pa din!!

LOOOOOOOOSER! :lol:

& nainggit si CRAPGIRL. Let's make a deal. If I'm a 40 year old virgin then you're an ...

http://www.pagat.com/com/images/084626001290-a.jpg

Bagay talaga sa 'yo mag-swardspeak! Oi, baka masisante ka!

LOUSY mga hirit mo komedyanteng bakla!

pa deal deal ka pang nalalaman gago! deal mo titi mong maliit hahahaha!!

It s not "If i'm" its "I am a 40 yr old virgin" wala kasi gustong pumatol sayo sa sobrang kapangitan mo.

Kaya sa internet ka lang e pagkita sa mukha mo baka mahampas o masampal ka ng mga tao sa ubod

ng kapangitan.

Malala ka na. Heed my advise: Jump off a building para mawala na ang pinaka loser na tao sa mundo hahahaha!!

Intellectual wannabe na, going thru a mid life crisis pa hahahahah!!

PEDOPHILE ka pa din!!

LOOOOOOOOSER! :lol:

If it's so lousy, I wonder why were so many laughing their bellies silly :huh:? Thanks for the weekend entertainment CRAPGIRL :lol: ! Your response not only admits you see yourself as a "no ifs or buts" 40-year old virgin but it also means you think you really are a certified OLD MAID as well :thumbsupsmiley: ! As for your piece of advice, I'll be so grateful if you personally demonstrate the way you want me to jump off a building :rolleyes: . Have a rotten weekend :hypocritesmiley: !!!

Edited by TNT Hsia

Now I must consider how sages of the future will describe this historic event when the Knight of the Woeful Countenance has assumed ownership of the FIGHT CLUB where he vanquishes his foes.

Long after the sun had retired to his couch, darkening the gates and balconies ...

TNT Hsia, with lofty expression and measured tread, holds vigil in his FIGHT CLUB.

Noohh ... maker of empty boasts! On this honor granted by the most gracious moderators to give way to my vanity?!

No TNT Hsia, take a deep breath of life and consider how it should be lived.

Call nothing thine except thy soul.

Love not what thou art, only what thou mayest become.

Do not pursue pleasure or thou mayest have the misfortune to overtake it.

Look always forward!

In last year's nests, there are no birds this year.

Be just to all men, courteous to all women.

Live in the vision of the one for whom great deeds are done...

http://213.229.167.47/web/newsletters/fitur/boletines/boletin2/imagenes/donquij.jpg

Edited by TNT Hsia

Why were so many laughing their bellies silly? :lol: WTF?

baka Why ARE so many laughing their bellies silly? or why so many were laughing their bellies silly. hahaha bobo ka talaga mr I Teared hunghang!

I wonder how a 40 year old can make such dumb mistakes as to the use of "were" and expressing "I teared"

with confidence hahaha so stupid!!

How about taking basic english first intellectual wannabe? :lol:

After which you can come back here to the fight club for you are an unfit combatant

because your "basic" arsenal, which are words, is already suffering from terrible abuse from its owner. hahahahaha!!

And stop editing your posts dumbass!! masyado mong pinapa obvious kabobohan mo! :lol:

hahahahaha!!

If it's so lousy, I wonder why were so many laughing their bellies silly :huh:? Thanks for the weekend entertainment CRAPGIRL :lol: ! Your response not only admits you see yourself as a "no ifs or buts" 40-year old virgin but it also means you think you really are a certified OLD MAID as well :thumbsupsmiley: ! As for your piece of advice, I'll be so grateful if you personally demonstrate the way you want me to jump off a building :rolleyes: . Have a rotten weekend :hypocritesmiley: !!!

Last edited by: Intellectual Wannabe :unsure:

I see CRAPGIRL found this post a productive use of his Sunday. Note the excessive laughter, manifesting how she has gone daft.

Why were so many laughing their bellies silly? :lol: WTF?

baka Why ARE so many laughing their bellies silly? or why so many were laughing their bellies silly. hahaha bobo ka talaga mr I Teared hunghang!

Still can't make up your wishy-washy mind, like when you were telling people to ignore me?

I wonder how a 40 year old can make such dumb mistakes as to the use of "were" and expressing "I teared"

with confidence hahaha so stupid!!

Easy. Have you tried looking in the mirror, old maid, so you'd stop looking so stupid?

How about taking basic english first intellectual wannabe? :lol:

I'll wait until you pass yours, schoolgirl wannabe. Then I'll even recommend the course to the rest of your gayprens.

After which you can come back here to the fight club for you are an unfit combatant

because your "basic" arsenal, which are words, is already suffering from terrible abuse from its owner. hahahahaha!!

Don't forget, I own this FIGHT CLUB & you're welcome to continue making a fool of yourself as much as you want here, like going "hahaha" like a schoolgirl wannabe that you are.

And stop editing your posts dumbass!! masyado mong pinapa obvious kabobohan mo! :lol:

hahahahaha!!

It's my room so I edit at my pleasure.:huh: In fact I grant you & your gayprens the right to edit too so you don't have to us your substitutes for brains called spellcheck & editor. I appreciate the attention you've been giving me though, coming from a wishy washy wussie.

Last edited by: Intellectual Wannabe :unsure:

Do you have to announce the editing of posts, schoolgirl wannabe? :huh: It's automatic, y'know?

Edited by TNT Hsia

FIGHT CLUB OWNER'S QUOTE FOR THE DAY

Master Po: What have you found?

Grasshopper: A spider, master. It has trapped a fly. Should I destroy his web?

Master Po: Why?

Grasshopper: So it will not make a prison for other living things that were free.

Master Po: Look more closely, Grasshopper. Were you to destroy this web, would not the spider, knowing no other way, build another?

Grasshopper: Yes. But I cannot k*ll the spider.

Master Po: Look more closely still. Is not the spider also trapped by its own web?

Grasshopper: Yes, but if I do nothing, it will capture more living things, make them prisoner, and k*ll them.

Master Po: You are concerned then with the fly, to which nature has given wings. That it may move about freely.

Grasshopper: It is cruel to see it made a prisoner.

Master Po: Still you do not see. Which is truly the prisoner? The fly, which moving freely, enters unknown danger. Or the spider? Which having spun its web, remains. Never knowing the pleasure or the danger of the fly.

Which is why I know my role as the OWNER of the FIGHT CLUB & the roles of those who consider themselves worthy of calling themselves my foes.

Edited by TNT Hsia
FIGHT CLUB OWNER'S QUOTE FOR THE DAY

Which is why I know my role as the OWNER of the FIGHT CLUB & the roles of those who consider themselves worthy of calling themselves my foes.

nyahahahhahahahahahha

hoy yung tatay mo tumae nanaman sa bakuran nyo

yun ang role mo

ang role mo e walisin yung ebak ng tatay mong kulang kulang at nakakahiya sa kapit bahay nyo

nyahahahhahahahhahahahahahah

why dont you take your mambo jumbo nursery rhymes fag quotes and shove it directly into your dumb monkey ass!!!

Guest Leviticus

Hikaaaab!

napapansin ko lang.. the dog is trying to recuperate his loses, trying so hard to get our attention by posting quotations from badly subtitled movies, trying so hard to send his message of abnormality and mindlessness.

hey doggie! do you know the reason why wala na masyado pumapansin sa iyo? as I said before you are just the toy here, ikaw ang libangan; and now you are the has-been.

galing ah.. from wannabe to has-been.

before I derived pleasure in conquering you (YOU intellectual wannabe). at this point you are nothing but a loser. talunan ka na.

you get me? TALUNAN KA NA! now.. if hindi mo pa gets tapos magrereply ka pa sa post ko trying to defend your demented honor, your garbage self-esteem then you just displayed your stupidity.

move over, worm. make way for the real OWNERS of the fight club! kahit anong drama or post mo pa dyan..

YOU'VE LOST!

Ano? This Monday is Two vs. One? Unfair. They should look for their gayprens for help!

nyahahahhahahahahahha

hoy yung tatay mo tumae nanaman sa bakuran nyo

yun ang role mo

ang role mo e walisin yung ebak ng tatay mong kulang kulang at nakakahiya sa kapit bahay nyo

My role is to teach the misguided like you chivalry, which involves filial respect. That's why I sympathize with your parents' misfortune or having an offspring like you.

nyahahahhahahahhahahahahahah

why dont you take your mambo jumbo nursery rhymes fag quotes and shove it directly into your dumb monkey ass!!!

Simple. Because I don't want to end up looking & sounding like you.

Hikaaaab!

napapansin ko lang.. the dog is trying to recuperate his loses, trying so hard to get our attention by posting quotations from badly subtitled movies, trying so hard to send his message of abnormality and mindlessness.!

OK, so you made a mistake. No big fuss. As expected but I'm sure your trainer's proud.

hey doggie! do you know the reason why wala na masyado pumapansin sa iyo? as I said before you are just the toy here, ikaw ang libangan; and now you are the has-been.

galing ah.. from wannabe to has-been.

before I derived pleasure in conquering you (YOU intellectual wannabe). at this point you are nothing but a loser. talunan ka na.

Are you sure you & CRAPGIRL aren't one & the same? Both of you sure suffer from the same wishy-washy wussie syndrome. :rolleyes:

you get me? TALUNAN KA NA! now.. if hindi mo pa gets tapos magrereply ka pa sa post ko trying to defend your demented honor, your garbage self-esteem then you just displayed your stupidity.

move over, worm. make way for the real OWNERS of the fight club! kahit anong drama or post mo pa dyan..

YOU'VE LOST!

This sufferer of the Bitch Complex has completely lost it. :huh:

Edited by TNT Hsia
Guest Leviticus

HAHAHA! the loser is trying to recuperate his losses

at least my mistake is better than the infamous "I teared".

talunan ka na!!!