The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Ano? This Monday is Two vs. One? Unfair. They should look for their gayprens for help!

My role is to teach the misguided like you chivalry, which involves filial respect. That's why I sympathize with your parents' misfortune or having an offspring like you.

Simple. Because I don't want to end up looking & sounding like you.

nyahahahhahahahahhahaha

Your role is to wipe your retarded dad's ass

nyahahahahhahahahah

know your role and shut your mouth

sabi nga ni leviticus, ikaw ang libangan dito sa fc

para kang aso na susunod sa utos ng mga amo mo

e kami ang amo dito eh, so pag inutos namin kumahol ka, kakahol ka lang

ang problema e bobo ka pang kumahol

nag " I teared" ka pa

nyahahahhahahhahaahah

kulang pa ata sa training itong si TNT askal

Dissecting the post huh? :D halatang pikon at paiyak ka na bobo (translation: Pa "I teared" na ako) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Pls 40 year old intellectual wannabe, go back to basic english first before coming back here. Or better, get a life! :lol:

YOU ARE NOT A WORTHY OPPONENT mediocre loser!

What you own is the distinction of being a 40 year old MTC member who has succumbed terribly to

the true warriors of the fight club HALF your age!! :cool:

What a disgrace to those who have aged gracefully.

You serve as a concrete example of how NOT to act upon reaching their 40's.

Mid life crisis? hahahaha!!

LOSER!!!! :lol:

I see CRAPGIRL found this post a productive use of his Sunday. Note the excessive laughter, manifesting how she has gone daft.

Still can't make up your wishy-washy mind, like when you were telling people to ignore me?

Easy. Have you tried looking in the mirror, old maid, so you'd stop looking so stupid?

I'll wait until you pass yours, schoolgirl wannabe. Then I'll even recommend the course to the rest of your gayprens.

Don't forget, I own this FIGHT CLUB & you're welcome to continue making a fool of yourself as much as you want here, like going "hahaha" like a schoolgirl wannabe that you are.

It's my room so I edit at my pleasure.:huh: In fact I grant you & your gayprens the right to edit too so you don't have to us your substitutes for brains called spellcheck & editor. I appreciate the attention you've been giving me though, coming from a wishy washy wussie.

Do you have to announce the editing of posts, schoolgirl wannabe? :huh: It's automatic, y'know?

Edited by: 40 year old moron :lol:

HAHAHA! the loser is trying to recuperate his losses

at least my mistake is better than the infamous "I teared".

talunan ka na!!!

Ei, don't get your knickers in a knot Levi. I said it's OK for you to make a mistake. After all, you are schoolgirl wannabe sufering from a bitch complex.

nyahahahhahahahahhahaha

Your role is to wipe your retarded dad's ass

nyahahahahhahahahah

know your role and shut your mouth

sabi nga ni leviticus, ikaw ang libangan dito sa fc

para kang aso na susunod sa utos ng mga amo mo

e kami ang amo dito eh, so pag inutos namin kumahol ka, kakahol ka lang

ang problema e bobo ka pang kumahol

nag " I teared" ka pa

nyahahahhahahhahaahah

kulang pa ata sa training itong si TNT askal

Waitaminnit!!! Are you & Levi the new love team?

Dissecting the post huh? :D halatang pikon at paiyak ka na bobo (translation: Pa "I teared" na ako) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Pls 40 year old intellectual wannabe, go back to basic english first before coming back here. Or better, get a life! :lol:

YOU ARE NOT A WORTHY OPPONENT mediocre loser!

What you own is the distinction of being a 40 year old MTC member who has succumbed terribly to

the true warriors of the fight club HALF your age!! :cool:

What a disgrace to those who have aged gracefully.

You serve as a concrete example of how NOT to act upon reaching their 40's.

Mid life crisis? hahahaha!!

LOSER!!!! :lol:

Edited by: 40 year old moron :lol:

For someone claiming to be half my age, you sure sound like a grumpy old maid double my age. You're the perfect example of how to misspend one's life. You seemed to have skipped youth & was born an old woman, schoolgirl wannabe.

hooooy! baklang sweet! buhay ka pa pala! :boo: tagal mo nawala manash! at may ka orangulu ka na pala ulit dito ha! juice ko sa dami ng warriors dito yung jutay pa natipuhan mo! EH KABARO NATIN YAN NOH!!! diba TNT??? AMININ!!! :lol:

Reminder: This is my FIGHT CLUB. If you insist on behaving this way, go join your gayprens at the Flirt Club.

Edited by TNT Hsia

FIGHT CLUB Owner's Lesson of Warriorship of the Day

Due to the clamor for variety, Crapgirl & I have prepared a reenactment of a scene ...

Granny Wendy/Crapgirl: So... your adventures are over.

Peter Banning/TNT Hsia: Oh, no. To live... to live would be an awfully big adventure.

Keep 'em coming gays!!! :lol:

Edited by TNT Hsia

So lousy in the use of words. You don't even give me a chink in the armor old fag. :lol:

I'll just yawn this one out for the 40 year old virgin moron twit is posing no significant challenge whatsoever!

You are the laughingstock of the fight club old faggot! :lol:

FIGHT CLUB Owner's Lesson of Warriorship of the Day

Due to the clamor for variety, Crapgirl & I have prepared a reenactment of a scene ...

Keep 'em coming gays!!! :lol:

Guest Leviticus
So lousy in the use of words. You don't even give me a chink in the armor old fag. :lol:

I'll just yawn this one out for the 40 year old virgin moron twit is posing no significant challenge whatsoever!

hahahaha! I couldn't agree more. laughingstock na yun.

nagpaparami na lang ng post :thumbsdownsmiley:

Reminder: This is my FIGHT CLUB. If you insist on behaving this way, go join your gayprens at the Flirt Club.

hoy ungas! fight club mo to? talunin mo muna ako sa kurutan bago mo sabihing fc mo to noh?? taray nito! BAKLA! :lol:

hoy tnt kung magsalita ka parang andami mo nang nachupa ah! ilan na ba nachupa mo at ganyan ka magmalaki?? huh! gusto mo paramihan tayo??? :lol:

PUTANG NA MO TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. OK. You can play Tinkerbell. :lol:

I understand. Old maids like you have low energy levels. :rolleyes: Pleasant dreams, old maggot!

hahahaha! I couldn't agree more. laughingstock na yun.

nagpaparami na lang ng post :thumbsdownsmiley:

If you haven't noticed, the laffs are charged to your expense account. :huh:

hoy ungas! fight club mo to? talunin mo muna ako sa kurutan bago mo sabihing fc mo to noh?? taray nito! BAKLA! :lol:

hoy tnt kung magsalita ka parang andami mo nang nachupa ah! ilan na ba nachupa mo at ganyan ka magmalaki?? huh! gusto mo paramihan tayo??? :lol:

Please read: FIGHT CLUB. The rules of chivalry, not homosexuality, apply here. Go to a gay bar & take your three gayprens with you. :sick:

Edited by TNT Hsia

Maggot? hahaha! even a kid will laugh off your moronic verbal jabs. you're such a BIG loser.

It's good that you understand that you are the LAUGHINGSTOCK of the fight club as you posted.

And yes, this is the perfect description for you: A GAY COWARD undergoing mid life crisis. :lol:

OK. OK. You can play Tinkerbell. :lol:

I understand. Old maids like you have low energy levels. :rolleyes: Pleasant dreams, old maggot!

If you haven't noticed, the laffs are charged to your expense account. :huh:

Please read: FIGHT CLUB. The rules of chivalry, not homosexuality, apply here. Go to a gay bar & take your three gayprens with you. :sick:

Edited by: 40 year old GAY coward

HOY TANGA HINDI AKO KAGAYA MO NA ISANG ALIPIN !!!!!!!!!!

AT ISA PA NAG IISA KANG INGLISERONG BOBO SA MUNDO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUWAG KA NA BOBO PA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK OK. If Crapgirl doesn't want the role of Granny Wendy, you can have it.

Maggot? hahaha! even a kid will laugh off your moronic verbal jabs. you're such a BIG loser.

It's good that you understand that you are the LAUGHINGSTOCK of the fight club as you posted.

And yes, this is the perfect description for you: A GAY COWARD undergoing mid life crisis. :lol:

Edited by: 40 year old GAY coward

Something tells me you weren't happy playing Granny Wendy, but that was the oldest woman role I can find for you in such a good movie. By the way, your gaypren altoknoaktdimakatotnak might want the role. Can he have it?

Edited by TNT Hsia

FIGHT CLUB OWNER'S LESSON OF WARRIORSHIP OF THE DAY

Maste Kahn: What the eye sees disappears with a blink, or a wandering puff of breath. Where there was light, the eye denied sees nothing (he blows out a candle).

Grasshopper: My eye is denied (Master Kahn leads Grasshopper to another room with a candle in it).

Master Kahn: That is what the eye sees. What the souls sees cannot be denied.

Grasshopper Will not the soul, too, be denied when death blinks its eye?

Master Kahn: No. The soul sees always.

Grasshopper: Yet the body dies.

Master Kahn: Does the sun die?

Grasshopper It does not shine at night.

Master Kahn: It shines, somewhere, you do not see it.

That is why people will forget those who delude themselves of being worthy of opposing me. like candles snuffed out in a dark room. However, TNT Hsia's ownership of the FIGHT CLUB shall be forever etched in the memories of all who pass here like the sun that always shines.

Edited by TNT Hsia

Warriorship my ass! :lol: Isa ka lang di hamak na matandang call boy gago ahahaha!!!

binisto ka na ng boyprend mong si diego maliit daw yagbols mo at BAOG ka pa! :lol:

Obvious naman na maliit yagbols mo kasi hanggang ngayon na matanda ka na,

wala ka pang pamilya dahil ang baho ng hininga mo, maliit pa titimo, bakla pa

at isang DAKILANG BAOG!! mwahahahaha!!

Nag PM pala sakin s TNT d ko pinansin baka may maawa sa kanya bigyan nyo naman ng singko:

TNT Hsia: MATANDANG BAOG AKO AT Panget na BAKLA. Kaya sa MTC sa lang ako makaka score cybersex na lang pag asa ko kahit sino papatulan ko. Ang pangit ko

kasi, binubgbog ako ng tatay kong callboy, sinasampal ako ng nanay kong panget at sinisipa ako ng mga kalaro

ko sa bayag kaya ganun. Maawa na kayo. Front ko lang Fight Club dito ko nilalabas ang sama ng loob ko sa pag ka BAKLA at BAOG ko.

Huwag mo sabihin sa iba a, malapit na akong ma "I TEARED".

Bobo ako.

P.S.

Crush ko di pala si ultimate warrior baklang bakla ako dun.

That is why people will forget those who delude themselves of being worthy of opposing me. like candles snuffed out in a dark room. However, TNT Hsia's ownership of the FIGHT CLUB shall be forever etched in the memories of all who pass here like the sun that always shines.

tama ka, people will remember na ikaw ang laruan ng FC

katulad ka ni elijah na ginago lang dito sa FC

nyahhahahahahahaha

naaalala mo ba nun matagal kang nawala dahil binaboy at inilampaso ka ni willie boy

nyahahahhahahahhahah

tagal mong nag " I teared " nun di ba

nyahahahahahahahaha

ayyyy! gay bar, type! teka 3 of my friends, si mareng teri, barbi at IKAW!!!!! :lol:

sabi na nga ba tnt badaf ka rin! halika na at tayo'y manghada!!! :lol:

Something tells me you weren't happy playing Granny Wendy, but that was the oldest woman role I can find for you in such a good movie. By the way, your gaypren altoknoaktdimakatotnak might want the role. Can he have it?

ASUS ANG DAMI MONG SATSAT EH SA TOTOO LANG EH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TARANTADO KA PA DIN TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warriorship my ass! :lol: Isa ka lang di hamak na matandang call boy gago ahahaha!!!

binisto ka na ng boyprend mong si diego maliit daw yagbols mo at BAOG ka pa! :lol:

Obvious naman na maliit yagbols mo kasi hanggang ngayon na matanda ka na,

wala ka pang pamilya dahil ang baho ng hininga mo, maliit pa titimo, bakla pa

at isang DAKILANG BAOG!! mwahahahaha!!

Nag PM pala sakin s TNT d ko pinansin baka may maawa sa kanya bigyan nyo naman ng singko:

TNT Hsia: MATANDANG BAOG AKO AT Panget na BAKLA. Kaya sa MTC sa lang ako makaka score cybersex na lang pag asa ko kahit sino papatulan ko. Ang pangit ko

kasi, binubgbog ako ng tatay kong callboy, sinasampal ako ng nanay kong panget at sinisipa ako ng mga kalaro

ko sa bayag kaya ganun. Maawa na kayo. Front ko lang Fight Club dito ko nilalabas ang sama ng loob ko sa pag ka BAKLA at BAOG ko.

Huwag mo sabihin sa iba a, malapit na akong ma "I TEARED".

Bobo ako.

P.S.

Crush ko di pala si ultimate warrior baklang bakla ako dun.

Are you & Wee Willie Woodpecker one & the same assh*le because you both sure fart alike.

tama ka, people will remember na ikaw ang laruan ng FC

katulad ka ni elijah na ginago lang dito sa FC

nyahhahahahahahaha

naaalala mo ba nun matagal kang nawala dahil binaboy at inilampaso ka ni willie boy

nyahahahhahahahhahah

tagal mong nag " I teared " nun di ba

nyahahahahahahahaha

Di mo pa sinisundan ang utos ng mga magulang mo na lampasuhin ang sahig nyo, kung ano ano pa ang pinapantasya mo, walang kwentang palamuning anak ka.

ayyyy! gay bar, type! teka 3 of my friends, si mareng teri, barbi at IKAW!!!!! :lol:

sabi na nga ba tnt badaf ka rin! halika na at tayo'y manghada!!! :lol:

One can see how desperate the Ultimataeng Pilit Warriors have become by the quality of their recruits. Diego, have the decency to leave my FIGHT CLUB & proceed to the Octagon Gay Bar.

Nagmadaling nag-post si altoknoaktdimakatotnak bago siya hulihin ng belabed bosing nya. TAKOT masisante kasi.

Malala na yang simtomas ng schizophrenia, diimakatotnak. Since you can't get laid, go see a shrink.[/size]

FIGHT CLUB OWNER'S LESSON OF WARRIORSHIP FOR THE DAY

Grasshoppper: May I ask, master? When I leave the temple, what will be expected of me?

Master Po: To walk the roads of the land, and use what you have learned for the needs and benefit of the people.

Grasshopper: Will I always know when to act and when to stand off?

Master Po: That which you do not know, the doing will quickly teach you

It is with deep gratitude that I appreciate the efforts of the Ultimataeng Pilit Warriors. By being their opposites, the value of chivalry & valor are revealed.

Are you & Wee Willie Woodpecker one & the same assh*le because you both sure fart alike.

Di mo pa sinisundan ang utos ng mga magulang mo na lampasuhin ang sahig nyo, kung ano ano pa ang pinapantasya mo, walang kwentang palamuning anak ka.

One can see how desperate the Ultimataeng Pilit Warriors have become by the quality of their recruits. Diego, have the decency to leave my FIGHT CLUB & proceed to the Octagon Gay Bar.

Nagmadaling nag-post si altoknoaktdimakatotnak bago siya hulihin ng belabed bosing nya. TAKOT masisante kasi.

Malala na yang simtomas ng schizophrenia, diimakatotnak. Since you can't get laid, go see a shrink.[/size]

HOY TANGA ALIPIN LANG KITA. KAYA BAGO KA MAG POST EH MAGPUNAS KA MUNA NG PWET MO !!!!!!!!!!!

TALAGANG DINOBLE KO ANG POSTS KO DAHIL NGA RETARDED KA, KAILANGAN ULITULITIN ANG POST PARA MAINTINDIHAN MO GAGO !!!!!!!!

Edited by totnakernsDreturnofdComeback
HOY TANGA ALIPIN LANG KITA. KAYA BAGO KA MAG POST EH MAGPUNAS KA MUNA NG PWET MO !!!!!!!!!!!

TALAGANG DINOBLE KO ANG POSTS KO DAHIL NGA RETARDED KA, KAILANGAN ULITULITIN ANG POST PARA MAINTINDIHAN MO GAGO !!!!!!!!

Ang lakas ng loob mo'ng magsalita tungkol sa pagpunas ng pwet. Paibhasa't kayo ng mga gayprens niyong ultimataeng pilit warriors are in the Octagon Gay Club upgrading your management skills daw. Di nga kayo alipin ...

http://www.skeptic.ca/managment_training.jpg

EXPERT ASS KISSER lang pala. Galingan nyo ang seminar nyo. Just don't forget to wipe your feces ... or is it faces? With looks like yours, it's hard to tell the difference. :lol:

Edited by TNT Hsia