The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

BB codes my ass hahaha!! It doesnt even matter if i apply the BB codes right or wrong faggot! Kawawa if di na apply BB codes? hahaha loser mga hirit mo lola!!! :lol:

And please i used the word faggot to describe you, can't you think of anything more dumbass? hahahahah!! I know idol mo ako pero mag isip ka naman

ng sariling hirit mo lola wag lang gumaya!

Late 40s ka na siguro no? HOY isip bata ka ba? o naghahanap ka lang ng papa dito sa fight club? ewwwwwwww!!!

TNT pedophile!!! GAGO!!! pakulong ka na samahan mo mga kapwa pedophile mo!! hahahaha!!

GURANG!

OK, I'll stop calling you a faggot because you're about to cry ... you're CRAPGIRL! If I'm in my late forties, then you're really a retarded microbe cuz you think I'm looking for a papa like you. Can't even make up your mind. :rolleyes: Sorry, as much as you want me to be your daddy, you're a pest at best.

Edited by TNT Hsia
OH TALAGA LANG HA !!!!!!!!!!!

ETO NGAYON ANG TANONG SAANG LUPALOP MO NAKUHA YUNG BANAT MONG " I TEARED "

WAG MAG DENY, DON'T TELL A LIE..............

AMININ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA.................

DICKHEAD SUCKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a "lupalop" but somewhere you can never hope to be accepted into, Denial Queen! Denying having fought anyone, beat up anyone, having alternicks, having gayprens ... denying your own nature as a microbe.

Edited by TNT Hsia
nyahahahahahhahahahaha

TNT badaf

isa lang ang lesson na kelangan mong matutunan

english lesson

nyahahahahhahahhahahaa

ang mangmang na si tnt, kawawa naman

nakakahiya ka sa tatay mo, retarded na nga siya, pero tinalo mo pa rin sa kabobohan!!

miserable na nga ang buhay nya, nagkaroon pa sya ng mangmang na anak

nyahahahhahahahahahhahahah

Even if it's true, because it isn't judging by the growth of that wooden appendage, better than having to lie to try to prove one's manhood like you. Probably you're the reason why your parents want to either k*ll each other or hang themselves.

Even if it's true, because it isn't judging by the growth of that wooden appendage, better than having to lie to try to prove one's manhood like you. Probably you're the reason why your parents want to either k*ll each other or hang themselves.

nyahahahahahahaha

relax lang totoy, mukhang pikon na pikon ka na

baka maiyak ka uli nyan at baka masabi mong " I TEARED AGAIN"

nyahahahahahhahahahahh

baka magaya ka sa tatay mong nasiraan ng bait

kung ako sayo eh kesa binabastos ka namin dito eh

mag enroll ka uli sa mababang paaralan ng payatas

bumalik ka uli sa grade 1 at mag aral ka uling magbasa ng " learn to read and write"

para naman mahasa yung kokote mo BOBO!!!

nyahahhahahahahahhahahahahahha

"I teared" again from lauging at the display of intellectual bankruptcy. Apparently that's all you can think of, affirming the saying damnant quodnon intelligunt. Oh, Wee Willie Woodpecker. I didn't drag in your parents in the ignoble manner that you do. I simply sympathize with them for having an offspring like you.

We have another visitor, JOPWETvsJOLOG ... careful, the Ultimatae Warriors are desperate for fresh recruits

Look, they even recycled Mrs Snuffalotapus.

Edited by TNT Hsia

FIGHT CLUB OWNER'S LESSON ON WARRIORSHIP OF THE DAY

Master Kahn: Training in the martial arts is for spiritual reinforcement. But is based on self-defense. Disciple Caine. When you were attacked by more than one person, the enemy should be allowed to make the first move, and thus create the beginning of his downfall

... & that is why they all suffer ignominious defeat in the hands of TNT Hsia.

Edited by TNT Hsia
Not a "lupalop" but somewhere you can never hope to be accepted into, Denial Queen! Denying having fought anyone, beat up anyone, having alternicks, having gayprens ... denying your own nature as a microbe.

KUNG MAY DENIAL QUEEN DITO AY IKAW YUN, DAHIL AYAW MONG AMININ NA BAKLA KA AT SUPOT KA !!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TEARED !!!!!!!!!!!

Crapgirl? microbe? pest at best? Can't you do better than that you 40 something nincompoop? :D

STINKING OLD PEDOPHILE!!!! MTC is not your site dickball, dun ka sa www.oldrepressedgays.com dun ka makipag debate sa mga

kapwa matatanda mong bakla!! hahahahaha!!

GURANG KA PA DIN!!!

GET A LIFE MORON! hahahahaha!!

OK, I'll stop calling you a faggot because you're about to cry ... you're CRAPGIRL! If I'm in my late forties, then you're really a retarded microbe cuz you think I'm looking for a papa like you. Can't even make up your mind. :rolleyes: Sorry, as much as you want me to be your daddy, you're a pest at best.
Guest Leviticus
I wonder how your pirated DVD collection looks, considering the only two words you ever learned from them were f#&k YOU!

Simple, mine expressed a universal expression of f#&k You! while yours.. well.. may sarili kang mundo!

i got two words for you assh*le!!

I TEARED

hehehehehehehe

what was teared?

was his ass teared?

====================================

nakikigulo lang po and isang beterano ng FC.

sayang takot na yung mortal kong kalaban na magpakita dito.

nakakmiss din ang thread na ito.

enjoy folks

KUNG MAY DENIAL QUEEN DITO AY IKAW YUN, DAHIL AYAW MONG AMININ NA BAKLA KA AT SUPOT KA !!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TEARED !!!!!!!!!!!

I can see how much you fantasize about me, baka magselos mga gayprens mo ... Because, while it's obvious that you're a microbe, you insist on being a nun.

Edited by TNT Hsia
Crapgirl? microbe? pest at best? Can't you do better than that you 40 something nincompoop? :D

STINKING OLD PEDOPHILE!!!! MTC is not your site dickball, dun ka sa www.oldrepressedgays.com dun ka makipag debate sa mga

kapwa matatanda mong bakla!! hahahahaha!!

GURANG KA PA DIN!!!

GET A LIFE MORON! hahahahaha!!

CRAPGIRL complaining to the mods .... "Mods! Mods! Si TNT Hsia o ... big bully!!!"

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/crybaby.jpg

Edited by TNT Hsia
Jopocpoc

what was teared?

was his ass teared?

enjoy folks

Yeah, while you're out of cash after a disastrous election & can't afford the folk-folk houses where you malinger, feel at home in my FIGHT CLUB as you rescue your ho-homo-homies.

Edited by TNT Hsia
what was teared?

was his ass teared?

enjoy folks

nyahahahahahahahahahah

tama ka dyan jopoc

his ass was teared !!!

ravaged by his own retarded dad

nyahahahahahhahahhahahah

kawawang tnt

I TEARED FOR YOU!!!!!!

nyahahahahahahahahaha

Guest Leviticus

nyahahahahahahahahahah

tama ka dyan jopoc

his ass was teared !!!

nyahahahahahhahahhahahah

kawawang tnt

I TEARED FOR YOU!!!!!!

nyahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahaha! ngayon every time that I read "I teared" natatawa ako sa stupidity ng arf arf ng FC. Nothing can top that! unless of course may masgago at mastangang papalit sa trono ng hinayupak na warrior-kuno na arf arf who is the expert at licking himself, which I doubt.

nyahahahahahahahahahah

tama ka dyan jopoc

his ass was teared !!!

nyahahahahahhahahhahahah

kawawang tnt

I TEARED FOR YOU!!!!!!

nyahahahahahahahahaha

Ei, baka magselos yan si Mrs mong si altoknoakts. I like catfights but gayfights? Let's avoid that shall we? Oh, I have a suggestion for your parents who can't make up their minds to k*ll themselves or each other. k*ll you instead.

Hahahahaha! ngayon every time that I read "I teared" natatawa ako sa stupidity ng arf arf ng FC. Nothing can top that! unless of course may masgago at mastangang papalit sa trono ng hinayupak na warrior-kuno na arf arf who is the expert at licking himself, which I doubt.

"I teared" is all you can read. At least you can now prove you can read.